Green Coffee Bean

Page 8 of 12 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

The fundamental principle of Christianity is attonment for our depraved condition (or what you call morallity) through the washing and cleansing with the sacrificial blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
    what a macabre doctrine
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    sweet jesus I had no idea that these guys were creationists.That quote from Tropic Thunder comes to mind ....''Never go full retard''.

Our DNA shares common ancestry with apes.Just as we do with dogs,cats ect.....Chimpanzees are our most common ancestor.
    Evolution is accepted by the Catholic Church you do realise.They believe it to be part of your God's grand plan.

If you don't believe or accept evolution then read a book for crying out loud.The evidence is there.Study it.

Very tempted to leave this thread due to a friendly debate turning to blind ignorance.
    Very religious people seem to deny evolution with all their might. I don't see the point? It doesn't deny the existence of a higher power, it just shows the mechanism by which we now come to see ourselves in this form. Also, people who deny evolution have never really studied it in any detail, and if they did, they approached it with a closed mind and would never even consider the possibility of it being true. That is no way for society to progress.
  3. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Patrick was one the one who said previous societies were remarkably stable and they went because they because they practised less and less of what the religion taught, hence the reason for another messenger being sent to re-establish these teachings.
    there must be another patrick on this board
    •   

4. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Show me the proof? I have yet to witness a ape evolve into a human. I have seen evidence of adaption. That is all though.

The evolution theory of humans hangs on The science of dating and there is way too many flaws in dating science. You will find literature after literature that bones originally thought to be millions of years old have been reduced to mere thousands of years time.
    you might as well ask me to prove the earth is round or we revolve around the sun.

give me an alternative to evolution and tell me why the preponderance of evidence is in favor or your alternative
  5. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    As I posted earlier in the thread, here is one attemp that was proven to be a fraud.[

i can get a geneticist professor from campus to come on here and explain to you how DNA analysis clearly shows that we come from primates. But I suppose DNA is a false science and he is a fraud
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i can get a geneticist professor from campus to come on here and explain to you how DNA analysis clearly shows that we come from primates. But I suppose DNA is a false science and he is a fraud
    Didn't the professor who discover DNA sequences also believe that a snake spoke to Adam and Eve.I remember Dawkins making fun at it in one of his books.

Please get your friend on.It's creationist hunting season.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.42%

Didn't the professor who discover DNA sequences also believe that a snake spoke to Adam and Eve.I remember Dawkins making fun at it in one of his books.

Please get your friend on.It's creationist hunting season.
    lol. Creationist hunting season? Calm down there big guy.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting Discussion.
    In the end, there is no definitive evidence that will disprove either parties (either atheists or christians) as if there was, the arguments for atheism or christianity (which ever was PROVEN to be wrong) would collapse. If you wish to believe the universe created itself, by random possibilities and that life somehow began, then so be it. Science can explain lots of things, but many things cannot or have not been answered and are merely based on limitations of the human mind. On the other hand, christianity does not provide any solid 'proof' either.

However I choose to have faith in God for this very reason, if things cannot be proved through science, then there is no evidence to disprove God exists.

://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/designss.html
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

we should go back to the good old times when the christian faith ruled the land. 600-1500 AD, you know....the golden era
    There is an abundance of data and evidence that demonstrate that this increasing adulterous and lascivious propensity of man has been a detriment to our society socially, culturally, economically, and legally yet our enlightened intellectual state does not seem to be able to manifest itself in a solution to the decline of our morals and values as a whole.

The collective morality of man is like a puddle - it finds the lowest level and then becomes a stagnant cesspool.

All this intelligence and scientific enlightenment has not elevated mankind in thousands of years. It's a heart condition.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Symbiotic theory seems to be the closest thing to reality IMO(going back to single celled organisms). For any who may be unaware:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/822529/
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%

sweet jesus I had no idea that these guys were creationists.That quote from Tropic Thunder comes to mind ....''Never go full retard''.

Our DNA shares common ancestry with apes.Just as we do with dogs,cats ect.....Chimpanzees are our most common ancestor.
    Evolution is accepted by the Catholic Church you do realise.They believe it to be part of your God's grand plan.

If you don't believe or accept evolution then read a book for crying out loud.The evidence is there.Study it.

Very tempted to leave this thread due to a friendly debate turning to blind ignorance.
    Now that is funny! The evidence supporting evolution is in the books?! The first thing my evolutionary biology professor told us in our first lecture was that the theory of evolution is just a theory and no one should accept this as fact due in part to the huge gaping holes in it. It does not stand up to simple scrutiny. When leading proponents of the theory are asked a simple question about gene mutation and if they are able to name one instance where a single mutation in a gene has resulted in the development a fully functioning organ that confers an advantage upon the organism over its community, they are unable to.

Tell me do you think both Einstein, Newton, Boyle Faraday etc etc. were all ignorant fools, lacking intelligence and rationality when it came their personal beliefs about a Creator, but were intellectual giants when it came to science?! Is that rational? I don't quite see the point of brining up DNA as a method of disproving God. It's like saying because we've discovered that all of creation can be reduced down a single sub-atomic particle, there mustn't a Creator. If someone who's never seen a car finds one and through a structured and logical process begins to decipher how it works does that mean it wasn't created by someone else who was more technologically advanced? Just because you begin to understand the mechanics of the something doesn't disprove that it was created.
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Now that is funny! The evidence supporting evolution is in the books?! The first thing my evolutionary biology professor told us in our first lecture was that the theory of evolution is just a theory and no one should accept this as fact due in part to the huge gaping holes in it. It does not stand up to simple scrutiny. When leading proponents of the theory are asked a simple question about gene mutation and if they are able to name one instance where a single mutation in a gene has resulted in the development a fully functioning organ that confers an advantage upon the organism over its community, they are unable to..

i am going to consult my geneticist friend and get back to you on this one.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sadly, his beliefs will skew his interpretation/feedback as well either way (be it Christian or Athesit).
    Think about it.

i am going to consult my geneticist friend and get back to you on this one.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sadly, his beliefs will skew his interpretation/feedback as well either way (be it Christian or Athesit).
    Think about it.
    i am not looking for an opinion from him, i am looking for some facts

he happens to be a christian

anyway i think he is ignoring me because he probably finds the idea of someone denying the theory of evolution as being too inane for him to bother
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

Now that is funny! The evidence supporting evolution is in the books?! The first thing my evolutionary biology professor told us in our first lecture was that the theory of evolution is just a theory and no one should accept this as fact due in part to the huge gaping holes in it. It does not stand up to simple scrutiny. When leading proponents of the theory are asked a simple question about gene mutation and if they are able to name one instance where a single mutation in a gene has resulted in the development a fully functioning organ that confers an advantage upon the organism over its community, they are unable to.

I don't even want to argue this with you your clearly biased.You professor must be low in his profession because it is widely accepted as being proof.Is he in anyway on par with Richard Dawkins?Probably not.Was he a creationist?

Tell me do you think both Einstein, Newton, Boyle Faraday etc etc. were all ignorant fools, lacking intelligence and rationality when it came their personal beliefs about a Creator, but were intellectual giants when it came to science?! Is that rational? I don't quite see the point of brining up DNA as a method of disproving God. It's like saying because we've discovered that all of creation can be reduced down a single sub-atomic particle, there mustn't a Creator. If someone who's never seen a car finds one and through a structured and logical process begins to decipher how it works does that mean it wasn't created by someone else who was more technologically advanced? Just because you begin to understand the mechanics of the something doesn't disprove that it was created.
    Einstein was never a theist.It is a common myth.Check your evidence more carefully.Newton,Boyle and Faraday weren't in an age that could have accepted and actually thought of this belief.Did you know that Descartes was an atheist.He was threatened to change I think therefore I am to I think therfore I am therefore God under pretty unscrupulous circumstances.

Did I ever say that I 100% think we're not created?Nope because I would never say it because it's not provable.It would not be logical.Just how the belief in a single God,whats more the Christian God is the one true God is not logical.

None of you creationists have answered my question about how your religious beliefs is just a matter of geography.But oh no of course that one true God would have come to you some way or another right.

If we understand the mechanics we're getting closer to the answer.If it ends up being God I'll believe but don't try and belittle the guys in labcoats who are trying to look for an answer instead of blindly saying this is what we should believe because we can't answer the question and apologise for being human every Sunday.Anyone who does that has a screw loose.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

tell me why the preponderance of evidence is in favor or your alternative

Well for one the part of my post where you and others ignored. That is the innacuracy of fossil records. Some quotes

"Instead of finding the gradual unfolding of Life, What geologists of Darwin's time and geologists of the present day actually find is a highly uneven or jerky record; that is, species appear in the sequence very suddenly, show little or no change during their existence in the record, then abruptly go out of the record" - Evolutionary paleontologist David M. Raup.

The vast majority of fossils show stability among types or creatures over extensive periods of time. The evidence does not show them evolving from one type to another. What is this so called "missing link" that connects us with other primates? We HAVE NOT found it so you can't say where we truly came from.

Since fossil records have shown creatures have appeared suddenly then it would support the theory of creation.

The "cambrian explosion" throws a big wrench in the theory of evolution because many new and distinct life forms appear so suddenly and do not "evolve" over a long period of time.

In a National Geographic article in 2004 they likened fossil records to " a film of evolution from which 999 of every 1,000 frames have been lost on the cutting-room floor".

So what your theory is doing is taking fractions of information and making up a story. That's pseudoscience at it's best.

"Nothing is known about when or how the human line actually emerged from that of apes" - The science journal Nature "A new species of great ape from the late miocene epoch in ethiopia. 2007

What happend with the the fossil in 2009 "IDA"? Proposed to be a missing link in the human evolution. It's buzz died.

"Ida is not a missing link in human evolution" -UK science journal "New Scientist", May 30, 2009 pp-18-19

What about the images that depict how we evolved from the ape/chimp/monkey?

"The faces of earlier human ancestors cannot be objectively contructed or tested. Attempts to do so based on modern apes " are likely to be heavily biased, grossly inaccurate and invalid". "Any facial reconstructions of earlier hominids are likely to be misleading"- Science and Justice vol. 43 no. 4 (2003) section, Forensic anthropology, "Anthropological Facial Reconstruction"- recognizing the fallacies, unembreacing the errors and realizing mthod limits- C.N. Stephan P. 195

There's a good question to ask yourself. If evolution says species evolved by extremely slight modifications over time then where is the evidence? The evidence is opposite. Mutations cannot transform a original species into a new one. Both in the animal and plant world.

Then there's darwins Natural selection and the study of 13 species of finches on the Galapagos islands.

A study was done in the 1970's by Peter R and B. Rosemary Grant of princeton UV. They found out that as the climatic conditions changed certain type of finches were dominant. In a drought finches with larger beaks become dominant while otherwise "normal" climate conditions showed the domination of smaller beaked finches. This showed the ability of a species to adapt. Inventually interbreeding of the 2 species would produce one specie over time, not a entirely new one. Adaptions happen to humans as well. Skin pigment is just one example. Here's a good link on how the human body has adapted to climate changes.

http://eng.1september.ru/2003/29/1.htm

In the end the finch was still a finch and humans are still humans. We have no evidence that we are evolving into something entirely new.

This is only proof of adaption, not evolution.

Microevolution is more plausible and has more evidence then macroevolution. Microevolution in many senses is adaption.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

i am not looking for an opinion from him, i am looking for some facts

he happens to be a christian

anyway i think he is ignoring me because he probably finds the idea of someone denying the theory of evolution as being too inane for him to bother
    I never got how Christian could really accept evolution.I'd like for some acceptance but it is directly contrary to their holy book making them a sort of pseudo Christian or closet atheist.I believe in God but the means he created us are measurable by man.................cmon let bygons be bygons and affiliate yourself with one or the other.There lies very little middle ground in this discussion.
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I never got how Christian could really accept evolution.I'd like for some acceptance but it is directly contrary to their holy book making them a sort of pseudo Christian or closet atheist.I believe in God but the means he created us are measurable by man.................cmon let bygons be bygons and affiliate yourself with one or the other.There lies very little middle ground in this discussion.
    Didn't Darwin originally say evolution is proof of God's existence? It's been a long time since I heard that, but I listened to a professor for a class like ten years ago make the argument that God and evolution were a match made in heaven according to Darwin. My grandma is a die hard Bible beater and she says the evidence for evolution is all around us.

I think (and I could be wrong) a lot of it has to do with God creating the world basically and then evolution being what takes place. Most Christians want to put God into everything and call him an active designer of all that goes on. Yet it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't God have created the world and the natural laws and evolution be shaping the differences throughout the ages?

Like I said I could be off, but I know many argue about them coexisting. A whole lot of people don't think it has to be one or the other.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  19. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Now that is funny! The evidence supporting evolution is in the books?! The first thing my evolutionary biology professor told us in our first lecture was that the theory of evolution is just a theory and no one should accept this as fact due in part to the huge gaping holes in it.
    Sigh.. Come on now. I thought you said you were in the science field? If so then you should know the meaning of the word "theory" in science is different then the everyday common use of the word. In the context of science the word theory is used to denote a collection of ideas that are useful in understanding some aspect of nature. The word theory is also used to describe a set of principles which organize an extensive set of observations. In everyday use, the word theory doesnt hold this much weight. In the context of science a theory is the set of ideas we use to explain things. By claiming evolution is just a theory, is just a cheap attempt to discredit it to those who dont fully understand the meaning of the term.

Remember the theory of universal gravity is also "just a theory" and has "huge gaping holes" in it.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    :facepalm: That statement just shows you have no idea what evolutionary theory is. We did NOT come from apes. Apes and humans share a common primate ancestor.
    Ohh I'am sorry I ment GREAT APES. Does that clarify it better for you?

If we evolved from The Hominidae family then how come Chimps, Orangs, Gorillas still exist? Why haven't they turned into us? They continue to breed and make the same species and we continue to breed and make the same species. I've never seen a human give birth to a chimp or have seen a chimp give birth a human. Have you? Even if a human tried to breed with a chimp the chimp would not give birth to a half-human/ half-chimp hybrid. No conception results at all.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think (and I could be wrong) a lot of it has to do with God creating the world basically and then evolution being what takes place. .
    I could live with that theory. God designed a plan that managed itself. There's no biblical evidence that God actively continued to create and work after humans. His only active force is holy spirit.

22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

I could live with that theory. God designed a plan that managed itself. There's no biblical evidence that God actively continued to create and work after humans. His only active force is holy spirit.
    Obviously as an agnostic I don't necessarily buy into it (yeah I take that hard line stance of not buying into anything ), but I was trying to show him that many people believe the two can coexist.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

If we evolved from The Hominidae family then how come Chimps, Orangs, Gorillas still exist? Why haven't they turned into us? They continue to breed and make the same species and we continue to breed and make the same species. I've never seen a human give birth to a chimp or have seen a chimp give birth a human. Have you? Even if a human tried to breed with a chimp the chimp would not give birth to a half-human/ half-chimp hybrid. No conception results at all.
    Evolution takes place over the time span of thousands, millions, billions of years, not the <100 years that you have been alive. I am not going to reply anymore. I am sorry, but the statements you are making show you have absolutely no idea what you are even discussing. Take a few courses in genetics, evolution, or any biology for that matter and then maybe we will have something to talk about.

Edit: I suppose I should say evolution always takes place, because that is technically correct. But, you cannot see actual changes in species over a 100 year time period, that is the point. Also, you need mechanisms for change. Evolution happens in waves. Very large changes separated by periods of little change. Something has to push the evolution to occur.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Evolution takes place over the time span of thousands, millions, billions of years, not the <100 years that you have been alive. I am not going to reply anymore. I am sorry, but the statements you are making show you have absolutely no idea what you are even discussing. Take a few courses in genetics, evolution, or any biology for that matter and then maybe we will have something to talk about.

Edit: I suppose I should say evolution always takes place, because that is technically correct. But, you cannot see actual changes in species over a 100 year time period, that is the point. Also, you need mechanisms for change. Evolution happens in waves. Very large changes separated by periods of little change. Something has to push the evolution to occur.
    Your saying something that has not been proven. If you read my other post you would see I acknowledge microevolution but There's no solid evidence of macroevolution. It's not that I don't understand what your saying, it's that scientifically I can't agree. It's psuedoscience. Look up the scientist Wolf-Ekkehard Lonnig and his findings. Data of 100 years of mutation and 70 years of mutation breeding offered this only conclusion. "Mutations cannot transform an original species into a entirely new one"- Lonnig.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

oh for the love of............................ ............
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Your saying something that has not been proven. If you read my other post you would see I acknowledge microevolution but There's no solid evidence of macroevolution. It's not that I don't understand what your saying, it's that scientifically I can't agree. It's psuedoscience. Look up the scientist Wolf-Ekkehard Lonnig and his findings. Data of 100 years of mutation and 70 years of mutation breeding offered this only conclusion. "Mutations cannot transform an original species into a entirely new one"- Lonnig.
    It is not pseudoscience. But like I said I am not going to go back and forth it won't accomplish anything. Evolution is a theory​ (theory in science is supported by fact), it is supported by the vast majority of scientists (~99% if not more), and if you do not then that is fine it doesn't really bother me. But the evidence for evolution is >>>>>>> than any evidence for creationism.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%

"you're saying something that has not been proven" *sigh*

How does one unsub from a thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KayBys8gaJY
  28. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

If we evolved from The Hominidae family then how come Chimps, Orangs, Gorillas still exist? Why haven't they turned into us? .

i dont think these species turned into us, i think a common ancestor turned into them and us

some species survive a long time, others dont
  29. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

this last bit is key. often it takes extreme environmental stress to cause natural selection to occur. most of a species die but the ones with the right mutation that helps them survive carry on. this happens over and over again over large expanses of time and you end up with evolution
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would've never guessed that green coffee bean was such a very delicate an intensely religious subject.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I would've never guessed that green coffee bean was such a very delicate an intensely religious subject.
    Coffee has always been sacred to me but I prefer mine roasted nectar of the Gods for sure
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Please refer your bolded section to the comments that were made above them. The process of mutations and/or evolution works on a time scale of far greater than 70-100 years. Your comment here truly does not apply to this discussion. That is like a kid saying they are an A student throughout their educational career based on an A they received on a 1st grade spelling quiz
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oh for the love of............................ ............
    It is not pseudoscience. But like I said I am not going to go back and forth it won't accomplish anything. Evolution is a theory​ (theory in science is supported by fact), it is supported by the vast majority of scientists (~99% if not more), and if you do not then that is fine it doesn't really bother me. But the evidence for evolution is >>>>>>> than any evidence for creationism.
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemax View Post
    "you're saying something that has not been proven" *sigh*

How does one unsub from a thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KayBys8gaJY
    i dont think these species turned into us, i think a common ancestor turned into them and us

some species survive a long time, others dont
    Where is this common ancestor? What is it?

I love how you guys are so willing to teach If you know something you think I don't then why won't you take the time to explain it to me? Why do you have to act as if you just know and I should just accept your theorys without showing me any evidence? Someone taught you what you know and probably had a lot of patience doing so.

I'am still waiting for the evidence of macroevolution..

What are some FACTS of evolution?

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.48%

Looking at what we know and concluding that there is no such thing as evolution is clearly a product of selecting data to fit your hypothesis. It's like reading a product write up for a supplement.
  35. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Why do you have to act as if you just know and I should just accept your theorys without showing me any evidence?
    This question sounds ironically familiar yet...
  36. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

?
    the apes split off from chimps and humans and the primates before that were the common ancestors
  37. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

I love how you guys are so willing to teach If you know something you think I don't then why won't you take the time to explain it to me? Why do you have to act as if you just know and I should just accept your theorys without showing me any evidence? Someone taught you what you know and probably had a lot of patience doing so.

We are not hear to teach you a science which is well documented. you are starting to be a jerk
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

We are not hear to teach you a science which is well documented. you are starting to be a jerk
    How is this NOT a justified question given the progression of this thread? Given the previous comments from the Atheist crowd attempting to "prove" we evolved from apes, shouldnt they provide a smoking gun and back up such "proof" with scientific fact?

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Why are you arguing about evolution? Its clear that noone knows, even in the scientific community of what really occured. You guys are just putting up the same arguments and rebuttles as everyone else. This kind of discussion will literally go nowhere unless evolution is either disproved or regarded as fact. Of which neither has occured. Yes, people have done studies and experiements yet these have been flawed in more ways than one, often not recreating the exact conditions on the earth as it was, or producing the same outcomes as it was.

And yes, gravity is just a theory however evolution is a lot different. Gravity can be measured, it effects can be witnessed whereas evolution cannot be. Compare the two all you like, it doesnt mean everything that is a theory should be taken as fact.
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

Part of the problem with this debate is that anyone can turn anything around and we remain at square one.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of creationism.

What are some FACTS of creationism? Hint: Won't accept Genesis as evidence or fact.

I'm by no means an expert when it comes to evolution and most of what I could show would be via google anyways. It's been over 15 years since I was in a class that talked about it and I likely skipped most of those sessions anyways

Plenty of scientific information about evolution is on google would be my response. Undoubtedly more scientific evidence than exists for creationism. Googling On the Origin of Species should lead you to plenty of scientific evidence for what shaped Darwin's theory. I hope someone can clarify your question better, but I certainly cannot nor will pretend I can. Still asking for facts is a bit lame as evolution as already mentioned is a theory. A fact is something that we know is demonstrably true. Evidence exists for evolution, but since it cannot be fully proven how can you expect "facts" to exist?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green cofee bean extract
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:24 PM
  2. Green Tea, Black Coffee
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:02 PM
  3. White bean dip