your obviously some type of scientist. biosciences
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    just wear diapers
    I already do?

Thanks for the info josh
    •   

3. Hi,
    Green Coffee Bean Extract will help you in weight loss as it has strong anti oxidant properties. This also helps for a diabetes patient.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Linda Albert View Post
    Hi,
    Green Coffee Bean Extract will help you in weight loss as it has strong anti oxidant properties.
    i dont see the relevance of anti-oxidant action to weight loss

5. nice ad placement for a fatloss thread...

•   

6. Does anyone know the amount of chlorogenic acid that was used in the studies? Life extension sells 200mg caps standarized to 100mg chlorogenic acid. Best price I've seen at vitacost.com $18.75. 90 caps. Please post links for better prices and higher mg caps.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

7. http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2012/...Extract_04.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Does anyone know the amount of chlorogenic acid that was used in the studies? Life extension sells 200mg caps standarized to 100mg chlorogenic acid. Best price I've seen at vitacost.com $18.75. 90 caps. Please post links for better prices and higher mg caps.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

8. WHAT has science offered u ask?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

WHAT has science offered u ask?

wrong thread?

10. No, he's just being PAT

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    wrong thread?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    No, he's just being PAT

it was in someones sig file. flaw

12. This is about to turn into a religion vs. science debate

13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it was in someones sig file. flaw
    ha ok I see it now.

14. I've started playing with how this will work on a carb-backloading diet if only dosing high in the morning. Only been about two weeks, but we'll see how it goes. I'm down 2 lbs with strength increases, with increased cardio and cals at sedentary maintenance. Not too shabby so far, however I tend to fluctuate in a 5 lb range anyway, so it'll take more time to really tell.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is about to turn into a religion vs. science debate
    there is no debate.

to debate requires rational thinking and there is nothing rational about faith

16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is no debate.

Lol, couldn't agree more. See my posts in general chat on the subject.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is no debate.

^, a true scientist.

18. When you can prove that life began without a Creator, hit me up. Otherwise, you have the exact same same faith we Christians do; only with a diametrically opposed view.

Objectively: An Aestheist's version of creation ("faith" in some spontaneous BOOM) is just as "irrational" to a Christian as my faith in a Creator is to you.

PS: I'll still need you to priovide "scientific evidence" of what caused the boom too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is no debate.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    When you can prove that life began without a Creator, hit me up. Otherwise, you have the exact same same faith we Christians do; only with a diametrically opposed view.

Objectively: An Aestheist's version of creation ("faith" in some spontaneous BOOM) is just as "irrational" to a Christian as my faith in a Creator is to you.

PS: I'll still need you to priovide "scientific evidence" of what caused the boom too lol
    Prove life began with a creator. And don't use words in a book as evidence as I can quickly write down words in a book as well. Prove a higher power exists using reason not based on words out of a book. Because many other faiths have words from different books, so you'll need to prove yours is correct.

And while we're at it help me understand why someone would give people the ability to think rationally, not provide any rational proof for his existence, and then torture those people for eternity he supposedly loves because they can't get their head around him existing because he gave them reason. Also why does he need so much of my money? And like your signature why do you need to be so fearful of this guy anyways? You really want to worship someone based on fear? Sounds like terrorism to me.

Damn I said I wasn't going to get in another damn religious debate

20. Same here LOL

To answer your question, we could go round and round. I've seen it (and been part of it) on many threads on this board. The end result is always the same. We Christians have faith in our Creator. You Aetheists have faith in your theories for the commencement of life. At the end of the day, neither can prove either conviction to the other party. Faith is faith, no matter the subject. Hence my comment to Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn I said I wasn't going to get in another damn religious debate

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    When you can prove that life began without a Creator, hit me up. Otherwise, you have the exact same same faith we Christians do; only with a diametrically opposed view.

ok buddy

who created your creator?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ok buddy

who created your creator?
    I've been stuck on that one for a while lol

23. physics actually has some explanation on how matter can spontaneously arise from a vacuum

and its alot more sophisticated than a man with a grey beard deciding to make the universe in a week

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    . You Aetheists have faith in your theories for the commencement of life. At the end of the day, neither can prove either conviction to the other party. Faith is faith, no matter the subject. Hence my comment to Pat

i disagree. I dont believe in anything that is not supported by evidence. I dont fill in the gaps with faith. I just admit I dont know.

I suppose if there is anything I have "faith" in it is that if man can develop the intellectual capacity to do so he will be able to explain the entire universe using science and reason

Unfortunately our brains our limited by our physiology so I dont think our species will ever get to that point

25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i disagree. I dont believe in anything that is not supported by evidence. I dont fill in the gaps with faith. I just admit I dont know.

I suppose if there is anything I have "faith" in it is that if man can develop the intellectual capacity to do so he will be able to explain the entire universe using science and reason

Unfortunately our brains our limited by our physiology so I dont think our species will ever get to that point
    I admit I do not know as well. I look at it like this. Does a rat know how a plane works? Maybe this is something we will just never understand.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green cofee bean extract
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:24 PM
  2. Green Tea, Black Coffee
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:02 PM
  3. White bean dip
    By yeahright in forum Recipes