Green Coffee Bean - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Green Coffee Bean

Page 12 of 12 First ... 7101112
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX

My thoughts are similar.
    I came in here to read about green coffee beans and I see you guys are waxing philisophical.

I'm sort of more of an agnostic. If any god wants me to recognize it then it would come to me and prove its existence similar to certain things already proven by science. Otherwise, I really do not care. I also do not recongnize the existence of karma or any similar universal justice although I can see why some do. There are studies on this but it would take me weeks to find the info again.

Being raised by some strong southern baptists, church and relgion were a daily part of my life. However I had a couple of horrible experiences as a child that faith and prayer did not save me from and that began my path of doubt. Because nobody can tell me that an innocent kid needs to be taught a lesson like that.

So I studied different religions, becme interested in science, met people of varying faiths and a tiny few who were atheist and agnostic.(This is part of the southern bible belt). And eventually I realized that I had no need or use for any god in my life. That the only real rule I needed to follow was to not harm others, (IE self defense, military service, and similar situations might require breaking that rule though.)

Thing is I keep it to myself outside of message boards because I got tired of defending myself. This does not reflect on all believers but the ones I know refuse to agree to disagree. I know that some of us may always argue with religious people at every opportunity. Still others would rather not go there. But some important life discussions take it to that point.
    Keeping in mind that I am an atheist, it is a little presumptuous to say that if there were a God that he would somehow have to present himself to you in order to be worthy of your worship lol. I have mulled over religion alot in my life. I've honestly come to the conclusion that there is nothing beyond this life. The only law to the universe is Kill and Devour and Excrete. Every possible reality that could exist does exist, it is merely this reality that we observe. And once we are gone we are gone. So science needs to hurry up and find a way to make us live forever.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Keeping in mind that I am an atheist, it is a little presumptuous to say that if there were a God that he would somehow have to present himself to you in order to be worthy of your worship lol. I have mulled over religion alot in my life. I've honestly come to the conclusion that there is nothing beyond this life. The only law to the universe is Kill and Devour and Excrete. Every possible reality that could exist does exist, it is merely this reality that we observe. And once we are gone we are gone. So science needs to hurry up and find a way to make us live forever.
    Just the truth. If any being claims to be one of the multitude of deities then back it up. If it does then it needs to get out of my face because I have no reason to further communicate with it let alone worship it. Even if it proved itself I probably still would not worship unless it forced me to,. And I'll stick with dealing with the friends and family in my life with whom I have a mutual trust and loyalty because I've got their back and they have mine.

I do agree with you on the last. I'd rather not be immortal though. I get bored very quickly. Unless we could regrow body parts, were immune to disease, and pretty much indestructible. And then I guess I could go wrestle wild animals and do other dangerous things and that would keep me from the blahs.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

Ummm, why am I reading about jesus in a green bean coffee extract threat...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX

Just the truth. If any being claims to be one of the multitude of deities then back it up. If it does then it needs to get out of my face because I have no reason to further communicate with it let alone worship it. Even if it proved itself I probably still would not worship unless it forced me to,. And I'll stick with dealing with the friends and family in my life with whom I have a mutual trust and loyalty because I've got their back and they have mine.

I do agree with you on the last. I'd rather not be immortal though. I get bored very quickly. Unless we could regrow body parts, were immune to disease, and pretty much indestructible. And then I guess I could go wrestle wild animals and do other dangerous things and that would keep me from the blahs.
    When I think of immortality, it is more in a sense of we will be able to transcend biology. The age of spiritual machines
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    When I think of immortality, it is more in a sense of we will be able to transcend biology. The age of spiritual machines
    Along the lines of Kurzweil and similar people?
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thatonepolish View Post
    Ummm, why am I reading about jesus in a green bean coffee extract threat...
    because...Jesus made green coffee beans for us to use in our weight management needs
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Yahwehism.

On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green cofee bean extract
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
  2. Green Tea, Black Coffee
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
  3. White bean dip
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0