Bigger ****

liljohn

Awards
I've heard of vasoladators giving more blood to the main vein but I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that had some experience with size gain down there from a supplement

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything a supplement can only add a little bit of girth or give you a harder fuller erection giving more forth then normal or so it appears...the only way to gain size in length is to have surgery....another old fashion method is tugging...but I'm not explaining all that just google it...it does take a few months to see results but they say it works

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If anything a supplement can only add a little bit of girth or give you a harder fuller erection giving more forth then normal or so it appears...the only way to gain size in length is to have surgery....another old fashion method is tugging...but I'm not explaining all that just google it...it does take a few months to see results but they say it works
id recommend the shane diesel package

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I do not know how anyone has time to do the second method. Evidently you have to do it consistently for long periods of time every day. Not to mention you risk nerve damage and other issues... for what? an extra half an inch?

Ceredumbellum

Awards
Cnidium Monnieri. It increases girth while it's in your system. It's in a lot of the herbal blends for sexual enhancing supplements.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Jelq.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Well my dad use to tie a string around my tooth and slam the door closed. Give it a shot on your liljon and let us know;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed for Patrick's response =)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
A while back I saw an odd fella posting something about injecting DHT straight into the penile area...Not sure about that, but supposedly some "gurus" online know how to give you a longer reach...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Strong bump

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
A while back I saw an odd fella posting something about injecting DHT straight into the penile area...Not sure about that, but supposedly some "gurus" online know how to give you a longer reach...
Maybe when you are an adolescent dht may get you something, but from what I've seen posted on line thus far, surgery is the only option and that is not a good one. The cut the suspensory ligament and that supposedly gives you another inch....but it makes things not as sturdy and may actually inhibit your ability to please your lady. I don't to delve too deeply into this(lol) google it and you can figure it out.

Lets look at it this way, if some one had figured it out he'd be more wealthy than Bill Gates ,and we'd all be dragging the ground lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Maybe when you are an adolescent dht may get you something, but from what I've seen posted on line thus far, surgery is the only option and that is not a good one. The cut the suspensory ligament and that supposedly gives you another inch....but it makes things not as sturdy and may actually inhibit your ability to please your lady. I don't to delve too deeply into this(lol) google it and you can figure it out.

Lets look at it this way, if some one had figured it out he'd be more wealthy than Bill Gates ,and we'd all be dragging the ground lol
2 things that have never bothered me in life are the size of my shlong and my height...and I never get why people make such a huge fuzz over them.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 things that have never bothered me in life are the size of my shlong and my height...and I never get why people make such a huge fuzz over them.
It's the principle that drives America's economy. The vast majority of people aren't happy with who they are. Make them feel worse about whatever it is that bothers them, then offer a solution, whether it's an actual solution or not is barely relevant.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's the principle that drives America's economy. The vast majority of people aren't happy with who they are. Make them feel worse about whatever it is that bothers them, then offer a solution, whether it's an actual solution or not is barely relevant.
Funny , money has never troubled, mattered to, or inconvenienced me at all...It's just a commodity, comes and goes but it should never drive your world.

I believe what drives America's economy is a combination of the Algerian Myth and the firm grasp that Welfare Capitalism took of our nation since the Great Depression.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny , money has never troubled, mattered to, or inconvenienced me at all...It's just a commodity, comes and goes but it should never drive your world.

I believe what drives America's economy is a combination of the Algerian Myth and the firm grasp that Welfare Capitalism took of our nation since the Great Depression.
Can I just forward my school loans to you then and just causally slip it in your dads bill pile :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can I just forward my school loans to you then and just causally slip it in your dads bill pile :p
Lol if his accountant doesn't notice it sure...that guy is as much a vulture as a defense attorney can be. Sick avi btw.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, I was shooting for a facetious oversimplification. I'm definitely not qualified to comment on what you just mentioned, but you've given me something to read up on.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
To be honest, I was shooting for a facetious oversimplification. I'm definitely not qualified to comment on what you just mentioned, but you've given me something to read up on.
It's not complicated at all, just look up Horatio Alger and in his style of literature you will find the birth of the "American Dream" , and with a quick glance back to what Roosevelt did in the great depression (what with social security and all) all in order to preserve "our way of life" and keep the dream alive...you'll get it immediately.

Although I do not bash Capitalism or Neocapitalism at all...I quite love it and adore it, it is just a horrible myth that the 3rd class can be born in america, and pass to be high middle class or first class...The real wiggle room is in the middle class, where I do agree that if you are born in the middle class you can strive and somehow (through immense future debt) wiggle your way into the commodities of the bottom tier of the medium-high class.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly agree that upward mobility of class systems is bogus. One can end up better than they started, but the odds of truly going from nothing to a bigshot are nearly impossible.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY! Its starts when we are kids "Oh you have to have these shoes or you aren't cool blah blah blah, then when you get older they say "look younger get a facelift" blah blah blah. Herder hit the nail on the head

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

during the great depression the rich were affraid of the poor, welfare was just a means of placating desperately poor to keep them from storming the castle, so to speak. today the wealthy have learned their lesson and have checks and balances in place to see that the poor can never get out of hand...imo. since the wealthy are not affraid of the poor anymore, they figure why the hell should we still have welfare if we don't have to....just my opinion

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
during the great depression the rich were affraid of the poor, welfare was just a means of placating desperately poor to keep them from storming the castle, so to speak. today the wealthy have learned their lesson and have checks and balances in place to see that the poor can never get out of hand...imo. since the wealthy are not affraid of the poor anymore, they figure why the hell should we still have welfare if we don't have to....just my opinion
Actually I referred to the term Welfare Capitalism as the way America tried and salvaged it's way of living. It refers to how we stood by and did everything we could to maintain the capitalist sinking ship in the great depression, by paying anyone to do anything for even no reason...alas the welfare of the "poor" or "minorities" , as long as it stimulated (or attempted) to stimulate the economy and thus leading to the sad resolution of creating Social Security, welfare and that drove to future mistakes like foodstamps and the like...though I do like the idea in the end, since it gave birth to financial aid, for colleges I mean...that proved a good system to be able to charge more taxes. Educate the masses more, the more they earn, the more they get taxed :D!

But I do like how you stated it...the rich have become un-afraid of the poor, since corporate america has them so much in control and also sold for the rest of their lives in debt...the "poor" live in a fantasy where they think they have it all or will have it all...and yet they only dance and work large corporate owners who in the end will simply see them as liabilities and go into a more Automated system of production...aaah I love technology and my field indeed.