Prolactin with DAA

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Prolactin with DAA

Has anyone had to use prolactin control while taking Testforce 2 or any other DAA?
    Armed to the teeth.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

It's somewhat common practice (L-Dopa and/or P-5-P) but I honestly don't know how necessary it is
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

I HAVE to use P-5-P and L-dopa to prevent it, first run I had discharge, even with the mix i still get a bit puffy but nothing bad.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  258 lbs.

How much p-5-p is needed or l-dopa i think mucuna puriens?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sina
    How much p-5-p is needed or l-dopa i think mucuna puriens?
    I haven't been able to find a definitive answer but i use 100mg of p-5-p and 800mg of l-dopa at 15%. Had good results with that every morning, plus the dopamine helps start the day.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I've been reading up a lot on pregnenolone in general. Pregnenlone can aid in normalizing prolactin by converting into progesterone (after DHEA), which will inhibit prolactin to a degree. Pregnenolone optimizes all neurotransmitters, including dopamine. I'd say to start low on the pregnenolone dosage and add in a small amount of an aromatase inhibitor such as 1-2 caps of Erase with dinner.
  7. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've been reading up a lot on pregnenolone in general. Pregnenlone can aid in normalizing prolactin by converting into progesterone (after DHEA), which will inhibit prolactin to a degree. .
    pregnenolone can convert to both dhea and progesterone but they are divergent pathways so dhea and progesterone cannot convert to one another. just thought i would point that out
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    pregnenolone can convert to both dhea and progesterone but they are divergent pathways so dhea and progesterone cannot convert to one another. just thought i would point that out
    Thank you, Patrick. I sometimes need to double-check my reading. I was under the assumption that pregnenolone is active by itself and the other variants are from it's conversion to DHEA.
  9. Featured Author

Thank you, Patrick. I sometimes need to double-check my reading. I was under the assumption that pregnenolone is active by itself and the other variants are from it's conversion to DHEA.
    pregnenolone is active in the cns as is and also via pregnenolone sulfate. it can certainly convert to dhea (via 17a-oh pregnenolone). but once that pregnane side chain is cleaved you cant go back. dhea is a c19 steroid and it can only go to estrogens or androgens from there

i made pregenelone and dhea topical sprays. havent put them up on our prototype nutrition site for sale yet though. maybe this week
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

pregnenolone is active in the cns as is and also via pregnenolone sulfate. it can certainly convert to dhea (via 17a-oh pregnenolone). but once that pregnane side chain is cleaved you cant go back. dhea is a c19 steroid and it can only go to estrogens or androgens from there

i made pregenelone and dhea topical sprays. havent put them up on our prototype nutrition site for sale yet though. maybe this week

pregenelone and dhea mixed in a spray? or each one alone?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    pregenelone and dhea mixed in a spray? or each one alone?

each alone

you could always empty one of each out, mix them together in a separate container, and then put them back in the bottles if you want a blend
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Thanks for the information. That's awesome news about the sprays. Can you give the details about the dose of the pregnenolone and the DHEA that's in each bottle, how many servings, and the price? Thanks!
  13. Featured Author

Thanks for the information. That's awesome news about the sprays. Can you give the details about the dose of the pregnenolone and the DHEA that's in each bottle, how many servings, and the price? Thanks!
    i dont recall the price.

both have 30mg active per cc

my suggestion is just cover your body with spray. its kinda really impossible to gauge dosing.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  258 lbs.

Does Vitamin B-6 help? if so what dosage. and Mucuna ?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sina
    Does Vitamin B-6 help? if so what dosage. and Mucuna ?
    Read earlier in this thread
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prolactin Sides with Low Prolactin Levels?!?
    By Jarred28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 02:58 AM
  2. DAA with nothing for prolactin
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:18 PM
  3. IS IT PROLACTIN?
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 11:04 AM
  4. what is best for prolactin