manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Has anyone had to use prolactin control while taking Testforce 2 or any other DAA?

D3Baseball

Awards
It's somewhat common practice (L-Dopa and/or P-5-P) but I honestly don't know how necessary it is

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I HAVE to use P-5-P and L-dopa to prevent it, first run I had discharge, even with the mix i still get a bit puffy but nothing bad.

sina

Banned
Awards
How much p-5-p is needed or l-dopa i think mucuna puriens?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
How much p-5-p is needed or l-dopa i think mucuna puriens?
I haven't been able to find a definitive answer but i use 100mg of p-5-p and 800mg of l-dopa at 15%. Had good results with that every morning, plus the dopamine helps start the day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading up a lot on pregnenolone in general. Pregnenlone can aid in normalizing prolactin by converting into progesterone (after DHEA), which will inhibit prolactin to a degree. Pregnenolone optimizes all neurotransmitters, including dopamine. I'd say to start low on the pregnenolone dosage and add in a small amount of an aromatase inhibitor such as 1-2 caps of Erase with dinner.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading up a lot on pregnenolone in general. Pregnenlone can aid in normalizing prolactin by converting into progesterone (after DHEA), which will inhibit prolactin to a degree. .
pregnenolone can convert to both dhea and progesterone but they are divergent pathways so dhea and progesterone cannot convert to one another. just thought i would point that out

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
pregnenolone can convert to both dhea and progesterone but they are divergent pathways so dhea and progesterone cannot convert to one another. just thought i would point that out
Thank you, Patrick. I sometimes need to double-check my reading. I was under the assumption that pregnenolone is active by itself and the other variants are from it's conversion to DHEA.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Patrick. I sometimes need to double-check my reading. I was under the assumption that pregnenolone is active by itself and the other variants are from it's conversion to DHEA.
pregnenolone is active in the cns as is and also via pregnenolone sulfate. it can certainly convert to dhea (via 17a-oh pregnenolone). but once that pregnane side chain is cleaved you cant go back. dhea is a c19 steroid and it can only go to estrogens or androgens from there

i made pregenelone and dhea topical sprays. havent put them up on our prototype nutrition site for sale yet though. maybe this week

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pregnenolone is active in the cns as is and also via pregnenolone sulfate. it can certainly convert to dhea (via 17a-oh pregnenolone). but once that pregnane side chain is cleaved you cant go back. dhea is a c19 steroid and it can only go to estrogens or androgens from there

i made pregenelone and dhea topical sprays. havent put them up on our prototype nutrition site for sale yet though. maybe this week

pregenelone and dhea mixed in a spray? or each one alone?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
pregenelone and dhea mixed in a spray? or each one alone?

each alone

you could always empty one of each out, mix them together in a separate container, and then put them back in the bottles if you want a blend

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the information. That's awesome news about the sprays. Can you give the details about the dose of the pregnenolone and the DHEA that's in each bottle, how many servings, and the price? Thanks!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information. That's awesome news about the sprays. Can you give the details about the dose of the pregnenolone and the DHEA that's in each bottle, how many servings, and the price? Thanks!
i dont recall the price.

both have 30mg active per cc

my suggestion is just cover your body with spray. its kinda really impossible to gauge dosing.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established