Ecdysterone yes or no?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Correction, you are correct.
    "I'm sorry but it is not possible to buy our products for shipment outside of Australia directly from the ASCEND website at this point. In Australia, the products may also be purchased from some online retailers such as www.completehealth.com.au who may possibly ship the products to the USA for you. "

    That was the reply I got in 2011 from Ascend. And complete health only ships to AU as well. I may have friends in AU who would be willing to send it from AU. Or maybe we can find a forwarding service that is cheap enough. I guess it all depends if it ends up being worth the money.
    I did find a couple of internet retailers that will ship the stuff to the US. I can post links if you want. However the protein is like $90 per kilogram and then you add in overseas shipping which is another $20 or more. Probably not worth it in my mind..

    The original 'more muscle' product is what I got good results from. The 'recovery' worked well too apparently, but I didn't try that one. Once they switched the formula, it didn't produce the results I had noticed previously.


  2. Hey Rob, I've probably used allot of gear in my days, Synthagen is the truth my friend..

    See you on the next power hour....
    •   
       


  3. btw, i found an affordable source for tart cherry juice concentrate. $30 for enough to make 2 gallons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig22 View Post
    I did find a couple of internet retailers that will ship the stuff to the US. I can post links if you want. However the protein is like $90 per kilogram and then you add in overseas shipping which is another $20 or more. Probably not worth it in my mind..

    The original 'more muscle' product is what I got good results from. The 'recovery' worked well too apparently, but I didn't try that one. Once they switched the formula, it didn't produce the results I had noticed previously.
    PM'd you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    btw, i found an affordable source for tart cherry juice concentrate. $30 for enough to make 2 gallons
    Where?
    •   
       


  6. Hello . . I have read most of the above but I still have a question . . now I'm not trying to step on anyone toes or get in on the overall debate here on Ecdysterone but I have a bottle hanging around and I was wondering if I should use it with my H-Drol cycle next month, if so where and at what does. . . it by Sci-Fit and its the 20-bate-Hydroxecdysterone 300mg per cap . . . I was about to toss it in the garbage but after reading this thread I'm like . . . hmmmm? maybe, maybe not

    Thank you to anyone who responds

  7. I can get this in Aus? Where! Sweeeet

  8. On paper Ecdy is a great product on paper but I have tried it on numerous occasions and from different suppliers, I have even megadosed the stuff and never works for me or anyone else that I know. There must be something I'm missing.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    On paper Ecdy is a great product on paper but I have tried it on numerous occasions and from different suppliers, I have even megadosed the stuff and never works for me or anyone else that I know. There must be something I'm missing.
    Well I'm about that same as you . . really didn't do much but since I have it just lying around I'll use it up next month during my Cycle. Figured can't hurt and beats tossing it in the trash like I was going to do.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Hey Rob, I've probably used allot of gear in my days, Synthagen is the truth my friend..

    See you on the next power hour....
    Thanks brother,

    This just about says it all. Right now, we're running a 15% off special PLUS FREE US shipping, through Sunday Sept 30th. Just enter Superhumanradio in the voucher section of the order form. MASS is even taking 25% international shipping for those of you overseas! Order the twin pack and we'll even throw in a free Tshirt (not the cheapies either, that fall apart after 1 wash). If you opt for it, please specify your size in the "notes" section of the order form.

    If you've ever wanted to try Mass Pro Synthagen, or love it and want to stock up on it - the time to act is NOW.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. mixel is there any studies on humans as of yet showing any good news?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Rob would you happen to know the appearance of Cyanotis Vaga and Rhaponticum Carthamoides extracted into a powder? Is 90% Assay on Ecdy possible in 2012?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ecdysterone
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. ecdysterone
    By superbot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. About ECDYSTERONE
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
  4. Ecdysterone
    By PH3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Log in
Log in