John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Patrick,

I saw an article in Muscular development in your columm that showed lab results on 11-oxo where his testosterone came to 200's after the cycle, which is awesome , since 11-oxo is technically still "on" and helps restore testosterone levels.

for 11-oxo to help make pct smoother , would I have to use it solo for two weeks at the end of my cycle or could I just put it in the last weeks with the other stuff ?

I am assuming the former but want to make sure

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Patrick,

I saw an article in Muscular development in your columm that showed lab results on 11-oxo where his testosterone came to 200's after the cycle, which is awesome , since 11-oxo is technically still "on" and helps restore testosterone levels.

for 11-oxo to help make pct smoother , would I have to use it solo for two weeks at the end of my cycle or could I just put it in the last weeks with the other stuff ?

I am assuming the former but want to make sure

by itself. as a bridge before pct.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Bateman, what in your opinion is the highest effective 11-oxo dose

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run 1 gram plus a day?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuffs pretty expensive but does 11oxo **** you down at 500mg?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Patrick
Since SOME of 11-oxo's efficacy is based on it's Test-elevating attributes (I think?) if you are on TRT, which is more effective/useful?
11-oxo or 7-Keto?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will 11-OXO interfere with MEDROL use? (or is it contraindicated)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pat's out for the week with GI issues, do you mean M-drol and if so its not not sure how much more you'll get as m-drol is a powerful compound but 11-oxo being non methylated would make it an ok choice to stack imo

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I seriouslty meant medrol (anti-inflammatory) LOL
:)

Pat's out for the week with GI issues, do you mean M-drol and if so its not not sure how much more you'll get as m-drol is a powerful compound but 11-oxo being non methylated would make it an ok choice to stack imo

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
sorry, and that one I'll have to defer to PA and he won't be back until next week unless perhaps HenryV knows the answer

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good ;)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Sup Patrick
Since SOME of 11-oxo's efficacy is based on it's Test-elevating attributes (I think?) if you are on TRT, which is more effective/useful?
11-oxo or 7-Keto?
I don't think 11-oxo elevates test. 6-oxo does.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
not medrol, but it could interfere with prednisone

prednisone is a pro-drug to prednisolone and it requires 11b-HSD1 for conversion. Since 11-oxo blocks that enzyme it could reduce this conversion and therefore the efficacy of the prednisone

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool - thanks man ;)

not medrol, but it could interfere with prednisone

prednisone is a pro-drug to prednisolone and it requires 11b-HSD1 for conversion. Since 11-oxo blocks that enzyme it could reduce this conversion and therefore the efficacy of the prednisone