7 Spray for Immune Benefit

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
How many sprays/day should one take if using this to enhance immune system and/or fight through a cold?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
50 sprays, But Pat says more important than number of sprays is painting an even layer over your skin, including your junk. Yes it'll be little eye opening but that skin in particular is more permeable than other places, if you shave your pits like some bb'ers that is a good place to spray too

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
How many sprays/day should one take if using this to enhance immune system and/or fight through a cold?

I know the typical 50 sprays work. maybe less works too but i cant validate

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
How many days would 1 bottle last @ 50 sprays/day? Do you take any off days or run it 7 days/wk?

And this is to be sprayed all over the body topically? I thought for some reason you sprayed it into your mouth.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
At 50 sprays a day roughly a month and yes 7 days a week. DO NOT SPRAY IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!! Topical use only

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks - so 50 sprays (does time of day matter?) coating most of your body. Do you rub it in or does it dry fairly quickly? Do you focus more on where skin is thin and less muscle (such as not on top of quads but more inside of upper arms, inside of thighs) or evenly everywhere?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks - so 50 sprays (does time of day matter?) coating most of your body. Do you rub it in or does it dry fairly quickly? Do you focus more on where skin is thin and less muscle (such as not on top of quads but more inside of upper arms, inside of thighs) or evenly everywhere?
Looking to purchase but want to be sure I know how to properly use it. Can anyone answer the 3 questions:

Time of day matter?
All over evenly or all over w/ a focus on inner thigh, upper inner arm?
Rub in or let dry?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Looking to purchase but want to be sure I know how to properly use it. Can anyone answer the 3 questions:

Time of day matter?
All over evenly or all over w/ a focus on inner thigh, upper inner arm?
Rub in or let dry?
Spray a thin layer over most of the body including the areas you mentioned after showering and it will air-dry in a few seconds.

LikeMike

Awards
I'm sorry to bump an old thread. So this has no suppression at all? This sounds great but I am "off" right now and trying to give my body a break until my next cycle in June. Would you feel comfortable using this during your time off?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to bump an old thread. So this has no suppression at all? This sounds great but I am "off" right now and trying to give my body a break until my next cycle in June. Would you feel comfortable using this during your time off?
It's fine to use both while "off" and during PCT. It's not androgenic or suppressive.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
It's fine to use both while "off" and during PCT. It's not androgenic or suppressive.
You can even benefit from using it while on as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can lowering cortisol have a negative effect on tendons & ligaments, more specifically during repair/recovery?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Can lowering cortisol have a negative effect on tendons & ligaments, more specifically during repair/recovery?
this means of modulating cortisol should not have influence on connective tissues. connective tissues do not have much of the 11b-hsd1 enzyme. remember this is TISSUE SELECTIVE cortisol control. why do i have to keep reminding people?