Force factor cycle

Roc the Joc

Roc the Joc

Awards
I'm thinking about taking axis ht and in between my cycle taking force factor. I'm looking to go from 165 to about 180-185 in 7 months. I have trouble gaining weight since my body type mainly only gets ripped than bulk.
I weight 165 and my strength is pretty high for my size.
I'm really look for a good combo to get the size I need.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i am not the guy behind the counter of the nutrition store

i dont have a clue what these products are

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i am not the guy behind the counter of the nutrition store

i dont have a clue what these products are
Not familiar with Axis but Force Factor is the biggest scam going, its basically three forms of arginine and some other ingredients poofed in. The real kicker is that they want $50 bucks plus for a bottle. There is not much to back arginine as a muscle builder.....if you are that willing to part with your money I have a couple of bridges I can sell you. One's in Brooklyn and I have beaut in San Francisco. You'd be better off steering clear of this and buying arginine in bulk if you must but its not gonna' do much for your muscles IMO

What's in Force Factor FORCE FACTOR?
120 Capsules
Serving Size:Four (4)Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% DV*
Advanced 3X Nitric Oxide Booster3,000mg**
Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate (A-AKG)
Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (A-KIC)
L-Arginine Monohydrate
Advanced Nutrient Delivery System200mg**
Calcium Phosphate
Di-Potassium Phosphate
L-Citrulline Monohydrate
Magnesium Stearate
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
* %Daily Value
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
that label is a fail

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Roc the Joc

Roc the Joc

Awards
I've always been all natural besides a few protein and whey protein shakes and I can't seem to put the pounds that I'm trying to gain. What is a good test booster or even just a good pre and post workout that can get me the gains I need in 7 months? And thanks for the tip on force factor!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've always been all natural besides a few protein and whey protein shakes and I can't seem to put the pounds that I'm trying to gain. What is a good test booster or even just a good pre and post workout that can get me the gains I need in 7 months? And thanks for the tip on force factor!
Testforce2 is a good choice for a test booster. There is real science behind it. As far as putting on the pounds what is your diet like? Food is incredibly anabolic. You cannot build a house without bricks, if you are looking to gain size and mass you will have to consume enough calories over maintenance to achieve the size gains you desire.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Testforce2 is a good choice for a test booster. There is real science behind it. As far as putting on the pounds what is your diet like? Food is incredibly anabolic. You cannot build a house without bricks, if you are looking to gain size and mass you will have to consume enough calories over maintenance to achieve the size gains you desire.
Second this.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
only if its mostly protein though

cupcakes and cornbread does not a buff body make
Hey now maybe not the cupcakes but we poor southerners are mostly made of cornbread,, and lots and lots of pork. Preferably bbq'd Lexington NC Stye, Its a shame that stuff doesn't travel well or I'd I'd bring a couple pounds to the Arnold. All kidding aside if you are looking for mass gains you are going to have to take in some carbs. I try to stack mine in the morning and post workout. That seem to give, for me at least, the most gains in muscle mass and the least gain around the middle

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey now maybe not the cupcakes but we poor southerners are mostly made of cornbread,, and lots and lots of pork. Preferably bbq'd Lexington NC Stye, Its a shame that stuff doesn't travel well or I'd I'd bring a couple pounds to the Arnold. All kidding aside if you are looking for mass gains you are going to have to take in some carbs. I try to stack mine in the morning and post workout. That seem to give, for me at least, the most gains in muscle mass and the least gain around the middle
pulled pork ftw

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
pulled pork ftw
Is there any other kind??? I am 20 minutes from Lexington NC, The undisputed Home Base of the worlds best pulled pork bbq, If I froze it it would still be frozen solid by the time I got there what with an unpressurized cargo bay getting down to sub zero and all. I think I'd have room next to the moonshine. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Be nice and I'll even grab some bbq slaw, there is nothing like it elsewhere in the world....make you happy you brought on a Tarheel as a rep :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is there any other kind??? I am 20 minutes from Lexington NC, The undisputed Home Base of the worlds best pulled pork bbq, If I froze it it would still be frozen solid by the time I got there what with an unpressurized cargo bay getting down to sub zero and all. I think I'd have room next to the moonshine. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Be nice and I'll even grab some bbq slaw, there is nothing like it elsewhere in the world....make you happy you brought on a Tarheel as a rep :)
i dunno how we would handle heating up pulled pork in the booth

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen some the ass at those shows, that'll heat up anything.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established