advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e - AnabolicMinds.com

advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e

  1. dvw
    dvw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e


    what is your expert opinion on effectiveness of this compound[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrtahydropyranol at 200 mg a day for 30 days. is this a compound you are familiar with. etc. any input or opinion would be great. thankyou.

  2. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i know its structure and i have heard reports using it. i personally dont think highly of a steroid where you have to take 200mg a day unless you are talking about a natural compound
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the compound is Prostanozol aka Demethylstanozolol Tetrahydropyranyl, non methylated stanozol with a thp ether group attached at the 17b-ol position instead of a methyl group at 17aa.

    such high dosages are required in order for enough to make it to the androgen receptor before becoming an inactive metabolite.
    •   
       

  4. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound is Prostanozol aka Demethylstanozolol Tetrahydropyranyl, non methylated stanozol with a thp ether group attached at the 17b-ol position instead of a methyl group at 17aa.

    such high dosages are required in order for enough to make it to the androgen receptor before becoming an inactive metabolite.
    i tested the stuff once and there was no THP ether group on it. Not that it would really matter that much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4506

    Reputation

    So in your opinion is it good for anything? Maybe to stack with something? See any benefit to adding to for the first four weeks of maybe an 8 week cycle of your 11-spray?
  6. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    So in your opinion is it good for anything? Maybe to stack with something? See any benefit to adding to for the first four weeks of maybe an 8 week cycle of your 11-spray?

    you talkin to me?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4506

    Reputation

    Yes Pat, talking to you brother! Should have been more specific. more On my mobile now and like to keep typing to a minimum as its a pain in the arse.
  8. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i have never tried the stuff Burgh sorry
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Rep Power
    818955

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    i have never tried the stuff Burgh sorry
    Yeah your real helpful Patsy. Poor guy is looking for advice. I guess if you don't make it he's s.o.l. All the sudden you forget about steroids. You turned a new leaf?? Your nutz must of fell off.
  10. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i tested the stuff once and there was no THP ether group on it, not that it would really matter that much
    I think I may remember you saying that somewhere before. not sure if it was on the thp ether version of stanozol, or thp ether version of furazabol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Yeah your real helpful Patsy. Poor guy is looking for advice. I guess if you don't make it he's s.o.l. All the sudden you forget about steroids. You turned a new leaf?? Your nutz must of fell off.
    I believe pa looks at compounds when they are "new" and gives them a once over, and if it looks like something that he has no intrest in, it goes to the back of his mind, and stays there, behind all the other junk he has no use for.

    i could be wrong, but this is my opinion after reading questions about pa's thoughts on w/e compound.
  11. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I believe pa looks at compounds when they are "new" and gives them a once over, and if it looks like something that he has no intrest in, it goes to the back of his mind, and stays there, behind all the other junk he has no use for.

    i could be wrong, but this is my opinion after reading questions about pa's thoughts on w/e compound.

    pretty much, i never had much interest in the non-methylated furaz and stanoz
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st cycle help-advice-opinion
    By tziaitzoou in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Advice/opinion on my Havoc cycle
    By Legacykid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
  3. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:07 PM
  4. need advice/opinion
    By cobraspeed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:47 PM
  5. Opinion on cycle and advice
    By hawthorne1010 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in