advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e - AnabolicMinds.com

advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e

1. dvw
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

advice and opinion on the ph orostan-e

what is your expert opinion on effectiveness of this compound[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrtahydropyranol at 200 mg a day for 30 days. is this a compound you are familiar with. etc. any input or opinion would be great. thankyou.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i know its structure and i have heard reports using it. i personally dont think highly of a steroid where you have to take 200mg a day unless you are talking about a natural compound
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the compound is Prostanozol aka Demethylstanozolol Tetrahydropyranyl, non methylated stanozol with a thp ether group attached at the 17b-ol position instead of a methyl group at 17aa.

such high dosages are required in order for enough to make it to the androgen receptor before becoming an inactive metabolite.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound is Prostanozol aka Demethylstanozolol Tetrahydropyranyl, non methylated stanozol with a thp ether group attached at the 17b-ol position instead of a methyl group at 17aa.

such high dosages are required in order for enough to make it to the androgen receptor before becoming an inactive metabolite.
    i tested the stuff once and there was no THP ether group on it. Not that it would really matter that much
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

So in your opinion is it good for anything? Maybe to stack with something? See any benefit to adding to for the first four weeks of maybe an 8 week cycle of your 11-spray?

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    So in your opinion is it good for anything? Maybe to stack with something? See any benefit to adding to for the first four weeks of maybe an 8 week cycle of your 11-spray?

you talkin to me?
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Yes Pat, talking to you brother! Should have been more specific. more On my mobile now and like to keep typing to a minimum as its a pain in the arse.

i have never tried the stuff Burgh sorry
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    i have never tried the stuff Burgh sorry
    Yeah your real helpful Patsy. Poor guy is looking for advice. I guess if you don't make it he's s.o.l. All the sudden you forget about steroids. You turned a new leaf?? Your nutz must of fell off.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i tested the stuff once and there was no THP ether group on it, not that it would really matter that much
    I think I may remember you saying that somewhere before. not sure if it was on the thp ether version of stanozol, or thp ether version of furazabol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Yeah your real helpful Patsy. Poor guy is looking for advice. I guess if you don't make it he's s.o.l. All the sudden you forget about steroids. You turned a new leaf?? Your nutz must of fell off.
    I believe pa looks at compounds when they are "new" and gives them a once over, and if it looks like something that he has no intrest in, it goes to the back of his mind, and stays there, behind all the other junk he has no use for.

i could be wrong, but this is my opinion after reading questions about pa's thoughts on w/e compound.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

I believe pa looks at compounds when they are "new" and gives them a once over, and if it looks like something that he has no intrest in, it goes to the back of his mind, and stays there, behind all the other junk he has no use for.

i could be wrong, but this is my opinion after reading questions about pa's thoughts on w/e compound.

pretty much, i never had much interest in the non-methylated furaz and stanoz

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st cycle help-advice-opinion
    By tziaitzoou in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Advice/opinion on my Havoc cycle
    By Legacykid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
  3. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:07 PM
  4. need advice/opinion
    By cobraspeed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:47 PM
  5. Opinion on cycle and advice
    By hawthorne1010 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:53 PM