STAKABOL - AnabolicMinds.com

STAKABOL

1. VEZ
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

STAKABOL

Hi Patrick please tell me what you think of Stakabol. I know its composed of Halodrol, Superdrol, as well as Phera but I wanted to know some background information on what I should take with it besides cycle assist as well as the PCT I should use when I'm done. I've been using CELs cycle assist as well as the PCT when I'm done with m-drol. I've pretty much ran through about 3 bottles since July. And I'm going to run STAKABOL pretty soon. Just wanted to know if u could help.

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VEZ View Post
    Hi Patrick please tell me what you think of Stakabol. I know its composed of Halodrol, Superdrol, as well as Phera but I wanted to know some background information on what I should take with it besides cycle assist as well as the PCT I should use when I'm done. I've been using CELs cycle assist as well as the PCT when I'm done with m-drol. I've pretty much ran through about 3 bottles since July. And I'm going to run STAKABOL pretty soon. Just wanted to know if u could help.
    sorry,. i dont give cycle advice like that. thats not why i am here. you can find dozens of fully capable people on AM that would give you sound advice. why dont you post this in the appropriate forum
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

Similar Forum Threads

1. STAKABOL!!!!!!
    By WZ75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:15 PM
  2. Stakabol and PCT questions
    By cr8iveimages in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM
  3. STAKABOL HELP ME OUT!
    By thebuckness in forum Anabolics