Geranamine- Postponing Resistance

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick,

Is it possible to delay building up a tolerance to geranamine like you with clenbuterol or albuterol. Would an antihistimine such as benadryl or Ketotifen be effective in reducing tolerance? I know that these can increase the duration of effectiveness for clenbuterol and albuterol and I know these substance work by different mechanisms. If not an antihistamine is there anything that would delay tolerance? Just tossing it out there.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i dont think its ever been shown that ketotifen (which is really an anti-serotonin and not so much anti-histamine) prolongs the anabolic effect of clen. it has been shown that it can upregulate beta2 receptors but that does not automatically mean you can extrapolate.

afaik benadryl has never been shown to do anything to increases sensitivity to cns stims or beta agonists. i dont know where that came from

i also think its a slippery slope if you try to rely on other drugs to overcome the resistance to other drugs. or to overcome side effects. best route to take is take a break. let your brain re-equilibrate naturally

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Appears I was a victim of brotelligence, lol sometimes an idea or thought is so prevalent it slips into the "common knowledge" category I guess common misinformation would be a better phrase. I personally use my AMP and Clearshot on an "as needed basis" Unfortunately due to a schedule change I am "needing" it more than normal. How many days on to days off do you think would be optimal?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i take caffeine and ephedrine every day pretty much. often twice a day. i always get something from it. the intensity depends upon how much rest i have gotten

how many days off will be optimal with geranamine? i havent a clue bro

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
my poor adrenals are so burnt out. lol. BS

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
my poor adrenals are so burnt out. lol. BS
I've been drowning my adrenal glands in coffee since I was 13, I, at one point was drinking in excess of 30 cups a day. My adrenals are mighty. I used to used Ephedra but recently have become overly sensitive to it. It only takes a smidge to make my heart race and my stomach hurt. The opposite of tolerance, I used to use it all the time with no issues. What could have caused that?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been drowning my adrenal glands in coffee since I was 13, I, at one point was drinking in excess of 30 cups a day. My adrenals are mighty. I used to used Ephedra but recently have become overly sensitive to it. It only takes a smidge to make my heart race and my stomach hurt. The opposite of tolerance, I used to use it all the time with no issues. What could have caused that?
I had mine amputated therefore eliminating the problem.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
i take caffeine and ephedrine every day pretty much. often twice a day. i always get something from it. the intensity depends upon how much rest i have gotten
I take it every day also ... once, maybe twice a day. I've also started adding Yohimbine HCL to that mix even though many say you shouldn't. But I'll do 24mg Ephidrine HCL / 10mg Yohimbine HCL / 200mg Caffeine before a workout and I feel totally smooth and alert. No heart palpatations, no anxiety ... just smooth concentration.

I wouldn't recommend it for everyone though - just those of us who are stim-junkies.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I take it every day also ... once, maybe twice a day. I've also started adding Yohimbine HCL to that mix even though many say you shouldn't. But I'll do 24mg Ephidrine HCL / 10mg Yohimbine HCL / 200mg Caffeine before a workout and I feel totally smooth and alert. No heart palpatations, no anxiety ... just smooth concentration.

I wouldn't recommend it for everyone though - just those of us who are stim-junkies.
Are taking the ephedrine in the form of bronkaid?