Role of DHT in secondary development of male genitals

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    God you are dumb.
    lol I think it's pretty funny/sad how you come on these boards to lord your intellect over everyone. Clearly you're just too knowledgeable to learn anything here and you treat contributing your knowledge like a chore, having to stoop down to the average hobbyist's level seems to sicken you. So tell me, what exactly do you come here for?

I told you before, I understand the point you were trying to make and it was legitimate. I misunderstood your post originally due to your ambiguous phrasing.

Stop trying to validate your own self-esteem by being a pompous jackass, that's not a sign of legitimate intelligence. If anything, it's a sign of a tiny dick, and in that case this really is the thread for you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Veeeeeerrrrry interesting. I'm fine on the penis size issue, but I'd like to go back in a time machine and add GH or whatever where necessary to help give me more than 5' 8" height Make me feel better and tell me its predetermined in the fetus!
    linear growth probably can be increased even in normal people with GH if its administered at the right time. You have to administer it before pubertal estrogens cause permanent epiphyseal closure (aromatase inhibitors can delay this)
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    linear growth probably can be increased even in normal people with GH if its administered at the right time. You have to administer it before pubertal estrogens cause permanent epiphyseal closure (aromatase inhibitors can delay this)
    yeah I definitely had me some pubertal estrogen excess, that is for sure. started working out too young as well probably.....i think maybe as young as 15? I'm probably lucky I made it to 5' 8"............

4. Gay men do, on average, have longer, thicker penises than straight males. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

5. Quote Originally Posted by jgassen15 View Post
    Gay men do, on average, have longer, thicker penises than straight males. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197
    all that study really demonstrates is that gay men are more apt to report that their penises are bigger than straight men when asked

perhaps it was a male asking them?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    all that study really demonstrates is that gay men are more apt to report that their penises are bigger than straight men when asked

perhaps it was a male asking them?
    I suspect George Michael or Elton John had something to do with this "research".........

7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Also the male penis does grow during puberty in response to androgens but this growth reaches a point and stops. What makes it stop I dont know. Someone out there is probably studying this because the financial implications of reversing this growth shutdown is enormous.
    It would undeniably make many people rich if it worked.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

8. it is pretty subjective. Even if taken from antectdotal evidence from lovers, that midget I hooked up with would totally report my penis as 3 inches longer than it is.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primary or secondary? not sure....
    By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. secondary or primary
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:30 PM
  3. Steroids Effecting my genitals....wtf!!!
    By mitterTdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
  4. Male development and hormones
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 04:06 PM