All Daa questions can go here

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    All Daa questions can go here


    Do you think it is fine to stay on daa year round?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  2. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    i dunno.

    lack of evidence that its bad isnt the same as evidence that its not bad
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dunno.

    lack of evidence that its bad isnt the same as evidence that its not bad
    hahaha

    Patrick Arnold is a beast, yo you ever met S. Mosley ?
    •   
       

  4. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    thats conte's friend not mine
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. Registered User
    Bigugly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    How do you think nmda will compare to daa?
  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
    How do you think nmda will compare to daa?
    not sure
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dunno.

    lack of evidence that its bad isnt the same as evidence that its not bad
    okay so your neutral on this subject until research comes out ?

    The dinoii guy in the adavanced q and a section said he stayed on a year straight and so did Dr D. what is the longest you have taken daa?

    I have been taking daa for 4 months with a week break every 6-8 weeks, and this time on the break I want to stay on because I seem to feel really good while taking it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    okay so your neutral on this subject until research comes out ?

    The dinoii guy in the adavanced q and a section said he stayed on a year straight and so did Dr D. what is the longest you have taken daa?

    I have been taking daa for 4 months with a week break every 6-8 weeks, and this time on the break I want to stay on because I seem to feel really good while taking it.
    longest i took it without a break was probably 6 months.

    i wanna say that i dont see any evidence to suggest long term use is going to be problematic. but i can never say that long term use is proven to be completely safe. i cant say that about anything pretty much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    hey pat, if a person is all natural and havent used anything anabolic in say 5-6 years, what type of results would one expect with DAA? I havent tried it yet so Id like to hear your results since you are a wealth of knowledge to this community. im looking for a slight ergo aid to use in the offseason for bodybuidling that wont effect my contest prep and its results. is there anything that would compare, say creatine, or are the results on muscle different since its different pathways?
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    hey pat, if a person is all natural and havent used anything anabolic in say 5-6 years, what type of results would one expect with DAA? I havent tried it yet so Id like to hear your results since you are a wealth of knowledge to this community. im looking for a slight ergo aid to use in the offseason for bodybuidling that wont effect my contest prep and its results. is there anything that would compare, say creatine, or are the results on muscle different since its different pathways?
    i would hope you would feel more energy and stamina both in and out of the gym. what that translates into as far as gains go depends on what you do with it

    this is not creatine and cannot be compared to creatine
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    hey pat, if a person is all natural and havent used anything anabolic in say 5-6 years, what type of results would one expect with DAA? I havent tried it yet so Id like to hear your results since you are a wealth of knowledge to this community. im looking for a slight ergo aid to use in the offseason for bodybuidling that wont effect my contest prep and its results. is there anything that would compare, say creatine, or are the results on muscle different since its different pathways?
    sorry for answering if I am interupting since this is P's section-much respect to you Patrick

    Daa is more useful for guys 25-30 years old and plus. The best way to know is though bloodwork, all Daa does is keeps testosterone in the higher ranges so if you are already in the higher ranges with testosterone, it wont do too much, if you are in the lower or moderate ranges, this is where it shines. I thought this is pretty basic information-to me it is anyways and I want to sincerely only give PA advanced questions; although, if I come across as basic sometimes forgive me -I try and yes I know do or do not t, there is no try-Yoda =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Registered User
    Ligmenos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    why in the testforce you use DAA calcium chelated and no sodium chelated? any particular reason?
  13. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    I think Pat Arnold wish this thread was never made. haha
  14. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    well, i understand its boost, but what i mean is.......will it be noticeable or will I "feel" a difference? the reason i mentioned creatine is that is was the breakthrough for natural bodybuilders when i was growing up, esp in HS. but now there isnt much out that does ALL THAT for a reasonable price like creatine. i remember when cell tech came out and i thought that was awesome, lol.......i was only 16.

    im 27 now and just looking to get the boys moving a lil faster if you catch my drift. i dont want surpa levels as far as test, just something in the 800-1000 range if that is possible with DAA................anything higher on blood tests would cause me to break out bad.
  15. Registered User
    Bigugly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    not sure
    Can you find out?
  16. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ligmenos View Post
    why in the testforce you use DAA calcium chelated and no sodium chelated? any particular reason?
    there is no such thing as a sodium chelate. sodium salt yes

    the calcium chelate is more soluble than the sodium salt and over a wider pH range

    plus i would rather have extra calcium in my diet than extra sodium
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    well, i understand its boost, but what i mean is.......will it be noticeable or will I "feel" a difference? .
    i used the word "feel" in my response to you. should i have capitalized it, italicized it?

    maybe i should stand on my head
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
    Can you find out?
    I'll get right on that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Pat, you need me to ban any of these clowns for you ?
  20. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,502
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i used the word "feel" in my response to you. should i have capitalized it, italicized it?

    maybe i should stand on my head
    hahaha! In for a PA headstand!!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  21. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    I am not very good with people
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0

    We don't care as long as your supps work.
  23. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i used the word "feel" in my response to you. should i have capitalized it, italicized it?

    maybe i should stand on my head

    lol.........the energy and stamina thing...........um ok, lol! isnt that what caffeine does already?

    since we are talking science and thats what you do...........why dont you explain how DAA scientifically has proven to give you more "stamina and energy" as opposed to taking 1g of caffeine during the day?

    Im looking for a detailed response because I would love to hear the story behind why you use DAA and endorse it. thanks bud.
  24. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    lol.........the energy and stamina thing...........um ok, lol! isnt that what caffeine does already?

    since we are talking science and thats what you do...........why dont you explain how DAA scientifically has proven to give you more "stamina and energy" as opposed to taking 1g of caffeine during the day?

    Im looking for a detailed response because I would love to hear the story behind why you use DAA and endorse it. thanks bud.
    it has not been scientifically proven to give you stamina.

    i am telling you what people report they feel from it

    it is not a replacement for caffiene. it does not give people the same feeling as caffeine

    i am sorry i am unable to sell you on the stuff. why dont you try some herb from pakistan
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  25. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    lol.........the energy and stamina thing...........um ok, lol! isnt that what caffeine does already?

    since we are talking science and thats what you do...........why dont you explain how DAA scientifically has proven to give you more "stamina and energy" as opposed to taking 1g of caffeine during the day?

    Im looking for a detailed response because I would love to hear the story behind why you use DAA and endorse it. thanks bud.

    i use it because i like the idea of stimulating my HPTA. I also think it has cognitive and mood benefits above and beyond its hormonal effects

    i do not use it because i think its a replacement for anadrol, or caffeine.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  26. Registered User
    AK4lyfe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Hey what should my dosing of daa be daily? If it helps I'm running it alongside anabeta and erase.

    Thanks in advance!
  27. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    You'll get a faster response using Google, I think that question has been answered before.
  28. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8

    3.12g
  29. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    3.12g
    not quite

    3.1415926535897932384626433832 795028841971693993751058209 749445923078164062862089986280 3482534211706798214808651 328230664709384460955058223172 5359408128481117450284102 701938521105559644622948954930 3819644288109756659334461 284756482337867831652712019091 4564856692346034861045432 664821339360726024914127372458 7006606315588174881520920 962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841 469519415116094330572703657595 9195309218611738193261179 310511854807446237996274956735 1885752724891227938183011 949129833673362440656643086021 3949463952247371907021798 609437027705392171762931767523 8467481846766940513200056 812714526356082778577134275778 9609173637178721468440901 224953430146549585371050792279 6892589235420199561121290 219608640344181598136297747713 0996051870721134999999837 297804995105973173281609631859 5024459455346908302642522 308253344685035261931188171010 0031378387528865875332083 814206171776691473035982534904 2875546873115956286388235 378759375195778185778053217122 6806613001927876611195909 216420198938095257201065485863 2788659361533818279682303 019520353018529689957736225994 1389124972177528347913151 557485724245415069595082953311 6861727855889075098381754 637464939319255060400927701671 1390098488240128583616035 637076601047101819429555961989 4676783744944825537977472 684710404753464620804668425906 9491293313677028989152104 752162056966024058038150193511 2533824300355876402474964 732639141992726042699227967823 5478163600934172164121992 458631503028618297455570674983 8505494588586926995690927 210797509302955321165344987202 7559602364806654991198818 347977535663698074265425278625 5181841757467289097777279 380008164706001614524919217321 7214772350141441973568548 161361157352552133475741849468 4385233239073941433345477 624168625189835694855620992192 221842725502542568876717 grams

    more or less
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  30. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    not quite

    3.1415926535897932384626433832 795028841971693993751058209 749445923078164062862089986280 3482534211706798214808651 328230664709384460955058223172 5359408128481117450284102 701938521105559644622948954930 3819644288109756659334461 284756482337867831652712019091 4564856692346034861045432 664821339360726024914127372458 7006606315588174881520920 962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841 469519415116094330572703657595 9195309218611738193261179 310511854807446237996274956735 1885752724891227938183011 949129833673362440656643086021 3949463952247371907021798 609437027705392171762931767523 8467481846766940513200056 812714526356082778577134275778 9609173637178721468440901 224953430146549585371050792279 6892589235420199561121290 219608640344181598136297747713 0996051870721134999999837 297804995105973173281609631859 5024459455346908302642522 308253344685035261931188171010 0031378387528865875332083 814206171776691473035982534904 2875546873115956286388235 378759375195778185778053217122 6806613001927876611195909 216420198938095257201065485863 2788659361533818279682303 019520353018529689957736225994 1389124972177528347913151 557485724245415069595082953311 6861727855889075098381754 637464939319255060400927701671 1390098488240128583616035 637076601047101819429555961989 4676783744944825537977472 684710404753464620804668425906 9491293313677028989152104 752162056966024058038150193511 2533824300355876402474964 732639141992726042699227967823 5478163600934172164121992 458631503028618297455570674983 8505494588586926995690927 210797509302955321165344987202 7559602364806654991198818 347977535663698074265425278625 5181841757467289097777279 380008164706001614524919217321 7214772350141441973568548 161361157352552133475741849468 4385233239073941433345477 624168625189835694855620992192 221842725502542568876717 grams

    more or less
    Some kid at my high school had it memorized to like 500 digits.
  31. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Some kid at my high school had it memorized to like 500 digits.

    he is probably repeating it over and over again in a mental institution today
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  32. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    not quite

    3.1415926535897932384626433832 795028841971693993751058209 749445923078164062862089986280 3482534211706798214808651 328230664709384460955058223172 5359408128481117450284102 701938521105559644622948954930 3819644288109756659334461 284756482337867831652712019091 4564856692346034861045432 664821339360726024914127372458 7006606315588174881520920 962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841 469519415116094330572703657595 9195309218611738193261179 310511854807446237996274956735 1885752724891227938183011 949129833673362440656643086021 3949463952247371907021798 609437027705392171762931767523 8467481846766940513200056 812714526356082778577134275778 9609173637178721468440901 224953430146549585371050792279 6892589235420199561121290 219608640344181598136297747713 0996051870721134999999837 297804995105973173281609631859 5024459455346908302642522 308253344685035261931188171010 0031378387528865875332083 814206171776691473035982534904 2875546873115956286388235 378759375195778185778053217122 6806613001927876611195909 216420198938095257201065485863 2788659361533818279682303 019520353018529689957736225994 1389124972177528347913151 557485724245415069595082953311 6861727855889075098381754 637464939319255060400927701671 1390098488240128583616035 637076601047101819429555961989 4676783744944825537977472 684710404753464620804668425906 9491293313677028989152104 752162056966024058038150193511 2533824300355876402474964 732639141992726042699227967823 5478163600934172164121992 458631503028618297455570674983 8505494588586926995690927 210797509302955321165344987202 7559602364806654991198818 347977535663698074265425278625 5181841757467289097777279 380008164706001614524919217321 7214772350141441973568548 161361157352552133475741849468 4385233239073941433345477 624168625189835694855620992192 221842725502542568876717 grams

    more or less
    lmao!

    Pat I wasnt trying to be a smart ass.............I am just very cautious about what I put in my body now because ive had some medical history that I try to take care of now. Just trying to know what Im getting into before I buy such a product. I dont want you to sell me on it, no point, I am just a curious george.

    BTW, im in california, not pakistan dude. not sure what that reference way towards, Im a big ass white boy.
  33. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    lmao!

    Pat I wasnt trying to be a smart ass.............I am just very cautious about what I put in my body now because ive had some medical history that I try to take care of now. Just trying to know what Im getting into before I buy such a product. I dont want you to sell me on it, no point, I am just a curious george.

    BTW, im in california, not pakistan dude. not sure what that reference way towards, Im a big ass white boy.
    the comment on herb from pakistan was a jab at some of the products out there that contain all kinds of weird traditional medicine crap from all over the world. at least DAA has some good old western science behind it

    DAA is not something you need to really be wary of because the side effect reports are relatively miniscule. There is little harm to try the stuff to see if its for you, besides a light hit on your wallet
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  34. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the comment on herb from pakistan was a jab at some of the products out there that contain all kinds of weird traditional medicine crap from all over the world. at least DAA has some good old western science behind it

    DAA is not something you need to really be wary of because the side effect reports are relatively miniscule. There is little harm to try the stuff to see if its for you, besides a light hit on your wallet
    ok cool...........I know this might be a silly question but do you think t2 and DAA would be a good combo to start back into bodybuilding mix. remember my body is fresh and my receptors are very very upregulated from proper diet, rest and adequate training.

    im pretty broke right now, but hope to find a job soon(health issues, long story)............I saw on here that phenorex and DAA bulk are on sale............do you think a run of 4 weeks would yield nice results?

    I have learned more isnt always better, so its why im asking so many questions. im 6'2 240 around 12% bodyfat all from hard work and proper nutrition once again.

    thanks in advance bro
  35. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I am not very good with people
    thats alright Pat, im a meathead who is mostly at home most of the day......so im a bit of an oddball myself. thats why we get so interested in bodybuilding because its a solo act, and no one else to blame. In fact, I look up to you for creating what you did with 1AD and whatnot.

    You have to understand us bodybuilders speak the same language............muscle bound, lol!

    as long as you put into words what you are trying to say, we can figure it out man.
  36. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    This thread had me laughing the whole way through. Curious in TestForce2 the addition of Sarcosine is to block the reuptake of glycine, why hasn't any other brand tried to find another way to block it also? Is Sarcosine the only known amino that has that affect?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  37. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    ok cool...........I know this might be a silly question but do you think t2 and DAA would be a good combo to start back into bodybuilding mix. remember my body is fresh and my receptors are very very upregulated from proper diet, rest and adequate training.

    im pretty broke right now, but hope to find a job soon(health issues, long story)............I saw on here that phenorex and DAA bulk are on sale............do you think a run of 4 weeks would yield nice results?

    I have learned more isnt always better, so its why im asking so many questions. im 6'2 240 around 12% bodyfat all from hard work and proper nutrition once again.

    thanks in advance bro

    wtf is t2?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  38. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    thats alright Pat, im a meathead who is mostly at home most of the day......so im a bit of an oddball myself. thats why we get so interested in bodybuilding because its a solo act, and no one else to blame. In fact, I look up to you for creating what you did with 1AD and whatnot.

    You have to understand us bodybuilders speak the same language............muscle bound, lol!

    as long as you put into words what you are trying to say, we can figure it out man.

    well i appreciate that. you are alot more easy going than some other panty wads here
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  39. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    This thread had me laughing the whole way through. Curious in TestForce2 the addition of Sarcosine is to block the reuptake of glycine, why hasn't any other brand tried to find another way to block it also? Is Sarcosine the only known amino that has that affect?
    i am not sure if there are other aminos that do that. i do have a patent pending on the combo and i make that well known. whether that has anything to do with why others dont use the combo i am not sure. maybe others are just too dumb to figure it out?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  40. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am not sure if there are other aminos that do that. i do have a patent pending on the combo and i make that well known. whether that has anything to do with why others dont use the combo i am not sure. maybe others are just too dumb to figure it out?
    Haha fair enough.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECA questions
    By Drudkh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. few questions?help!
    By at1010 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. I'm new at this so i have some questions
    By rr3c2b in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 11:53 AM
  4. hgh questions
    By jmb in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:00 PM
  5. More SD questions
    By chewbacca2264 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in