All Daa questions can go here

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the reason for taking with meals is to minimize GI distress. There should be no differences in absorption really

Loading is not necessary its just an option. After 2 weeks you will have depleted your stores of DAA in the target tissues though
    PA, not sure if you've answered this before...but what's the upper limit of DAA you've experimented with, how long? As in, have you dosed it 6g/day for 3 weeks, 6 weeks...longer/shorter...effects of higher dosing any noticable than standard 3g/day dosing?...just curious...

2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    PA, not sure if you've answered this before...but what's the upper limit of DAA you've experimented with, how long? As in, have you dosed it 6g/day for 3 weeks, 6 weeks...longer/shorter...effects of higher dosing any noticable than standard 3g/day dosing?...just curious...

i dont remember

i have done 6 grams a day some days 9. this was a while back. i was doing good in the gym

i was not controlling every variable in my life so i cant give you any reliable feedback.

u have to understand that i have alot of projects going on and i am often taking my staple supplements in addition to testing one or more experimental supplements at one time. I am not the person to go to for feedback on single supplements or any feedback other than whether a particular supplement has made me ill or something
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont remember

i have done 6 grams a day some days 9. this was a while back. i was doing good in the gym

i was not controlling every variable in my life so i cant give you any reliable feedback.

u have to understand that i have alot of projects going on and i am often taking my staple supplements in addition to testing one or more experimental supplements at one time. I am not the person to go to for feedback on single supplements or any feedback other than whether a particular supplement has made me ill or something
    lol, I DO understand that, dear sir. The answer you gave is what I was looking for/expecting... Tks!

4. can elevate estrogens?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    can elevate estrogens?
    I think pa answeared this in a q&a thread on testforce 2 on phf he said anything that effectively raise test would also raise estrogen apart from anti-estrogens or something along those lines

6. Hey PA,
    I'm 34 and have five AAS cycles under my belt over the past 15 years. Never had any gyno on AAS and never used an AI or serm while on or during PCT. I took DAA 3g/day for 29 days, found gyno on left nip during 4th week. Prolactin kinda gyno, stopped DAA, took some Nolva and Erase supp which worked in about four days. My question is about the conversion of DAA to NMDA and whether or not the NMDA will cross the blood-brain barrier. As I'm sure you know, NMDA is an exitotoxin which concerns me. I've noticed many people stating a better state of mind while on DAA which I do agree with but my patience lever was considerably lower than usual. I had less patience than I did on Test E/Dbol. Anyway, I'd like to start taking DAA again but I'm concerned about the mental effects if any... Just wanted to get your thoughts.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    . My question is about the conversion of DAA to NMDA and whether or not the NMDA will cross the blood-brain barrier. As I'm sure you know, NMDA is an exitotoxin which concerns me. I've noticed many people stating a better state of mind while on DAA which I do agree with but my patience lever was considerably lower than usual. I had less patience than I did on Test E/Dbol. Anyway, I'd like to start taking DAA again but I'm concerned about the mental effects if any... Just wanted to get your thoughts.
    it probably converts in the brain to NMDA and perhaps peripherally as well. NMDA should cross the blood brain barrier

8. So the chances of exitotoxicity is highly likely then? Would there be symptoms of this?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    So the chances of exitotoxicity is highly likely then? Would there be symptoms of this?

nmda is an endogenous amino acid that serves a necessary biological function. However when it is administered into brain/nervous tissue in excessive amounts it is toxic. there is nothing in the literature to suggest that consuming gram quantities of DAA result in toxic concentrations of DAA

10. Thanks, I appreciate your time Pat. Hopefully there will be some studies in the future on how much DAA consumption is safe but till then, I'll what the guru did...just use it and see.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate your time Pat. Hopefully there will be some studies in the future on how much DAA consumption is safe but till then, I'll what the guru did...just use it and see.
    i suppose we can give rats some large dosages of oral DAA for a while and then sacrifice them and examine their brain cells. Dunno what kind of human study could be done though in this regard

12. Is there no biomarkers in the bloodstream that can determine particular cell damage?

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    Is there no biomarkers in the bloodstream that can determine particular cell damage?

for the brain i dunno but its a good question

if there was though i think i would have heard of it as brain degenerative diseases are very extensively studied. i never heard of a blood screeeing for alzheimers, parkinsons, huntingtons etc. all they do is watch symptoms and do brain scans

14. anecdotal: I have been on it seven months and am fine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

15. I've heard that from many people. I think I'll probably still cycle it only due to possible down regulation or loss of efficacy.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    I've heard that from many people. I think I'll probably still cycle it only due to possible down regulation or loss of efficacy.

What are you expecting it to downregulate
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

17. Any possible receptors that it binds to, if any. I'm not sure the exact mechanism by which it works but as you know, your body will adjust to anything that is constantly ingested and a tolerance will likely occur decreasing the effectiveness of the chemical.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bcf4696 View Post
    Any possible receptors that it binds to, if any. I'm not sure the exact mechanism by which it works but as you know, your body will adjust to anything that is constantly ingested and a tolerance will likely occur decreasing the effectiveness of the chemical.

You arent going to downregulate anything with DAA
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

19. Any1 notice any rash or bloating from DAA?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Any1 notice any rash or bloating from DAA?
    I've used in for a long time and I've never had any such symptoms
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I haven't noticed any of that from DAA use either.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

22. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    same here and I use Ai sports nutritions daa and have for 6 months. Good stuff
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

23. patrick, your thoughts on the new iforce product "intimidate" ?? suposedly 100x stronger than DAA?

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

NO RASH OR BLOATING BUT A MEAN CASE OF THE SQUIRTS!

25. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    patrick, your thoughts on the new iforce product "intimidate" ?? suposedly 100x stronger than DAA?

i have given my thoughts on NMDA in another thread. perhaps someone here can lead you to it

26. Ahh yeah...so five weeks in on the bulk DAA, and actually awaiting my new shipment of the long anticipated TF-2. I just recently realized my sense of well being, and libido definitely has become not as pronounced as it was in weeks 1-3. PA and anyone else care to chime in as to why this may be??? A tolerance build up, or my body just getting used to being DAA'ed out of my mind? I'm just not feeling the effects as I once was...keep in mind I was doing 2 x 3g per day for weeks 1-3 and week 4 to end of cycle now doing just 1 x 3g per day...

27. Has anyone dosed over 3g? Say for example 10 grams daily of D-AA?

28. No and neither should you

29. Quote Originally Posted by sina View Post
    Has anyone dosed over 3g? Say for example 10 grams daily of D-AA?

at that dose its hard to not get diarrhea unless you really make an effort to spread it out during the day

some amino acids have osmotic effects on the gut when you take too much. arginine is one, DAA is one

30. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite

Well 1 other person stated he noticed some bloat....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECA questions
    By Drudkh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:17 PM
  2. few questions?help!
    By at1010 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 08:29 PM
  3. I'm new at this so i have some questions
    By rr3c2b in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5