Trenavar equilibrium

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. talk about nerdy
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

•   

2. i wanna learn how to talk like that
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    yea i meant test --/--> epitest directly... it needs to be the intermediate of adione first exactly how you have it

i'm betting my nut sack trenbolone is the same way... tren--> trendione ----> epitren

17a-hsd is localized in the kidneys of the mouse. the enzyme database (brenda) has the 17a-hsd purported to be in the liver, prostate, brain, and spleen in humans
    My understanding was also that 17a-hsd is likely located in the sex organs and kidneys. This might explain why test and epi test are produced naturally, but exogenously administered test renders no epi test. (Upon reaching tissues with 17a-hsd, it's already committed to other metabolic pathways.) We can at least infer from this that 17a-hsd isn't present at high levels, or isn't especially active in tissues other than testis and kidneys.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    My understanding was also that 17a-hsd is likely located in the sex organs and kidneys. This might explain why test and epi test are produced naturally, but exogenously administered test renders no epi test. (Upon reaching tissues with 17a-hsd, it's already committed to other metabolic pathways.) We can at least infer from this that 17a-hsd isn't present at high levels, or isn't especially active in tissues other than testis and kidneys.

i think its secreted from the testes in a concentration of 1:20 compared to testosterone

since epitestosterone undergoes little metabolism after being secreted, while testosterone undergoes extensive metabolism, what ends up in the urine is close to 1:1

thus,if you inject a 20:1 mix of testosterone propionate / epitestosterone propionate you can fool the Test/Epi urine test. And this is what the east germans used to do. That was what the cream was based on, which used just transdermal free test/epi
    •   

5. waiting for something truely epic like that old school cream to come out. besides ibe's potential d-bol-like product currently being researched, i dont see anything amazing coming out.

6. This discussion blew my mind.

Thanks.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

7. so trendione and epitren are inactive metabolites and will not bind to/interact with the ar?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so trendione and epitren are inactive metabolites and will not bind to/interact with the ar?

that is what is believed yes

9. trendione is indeed binding to the AR it's more potent then thought. raising heart rate warm feeling all over and stim like feeling I would say it;s doing something would'nt you think?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    it is true that exogenously administered test does not increase epi test levels... but androstendione consumption does. this indicates 17a-hsd is probably active participant in the consumption of diones... like trenavar

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    trendione is indeed binding to the AR it's more potent then thought. raising heart rate warm feeling all over and stim like feeling I would say it;s doing something would'nt you think?
    on the basis of it being an androgen yes it will bind... doesn't mean anything tho. any diones anabolic properties come from it's conversion to 17-oh... and i dont think you understand the issue

it will move forward to trenbolone and have some noticeable anabolic properties through this pathway alone, but your write up is wrong in stating it will exclusively go to trenbolone (read thread). i'm not gonna buy trenavar from your company when your dosing vs price is based on wrong information...

if your hypothesis were true, injectable trenbolone would be a moot point no? lol

11. How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day? I am talking real life here not paper you and I both know paper compared to real life pretty showed us all it;s not always right. I did not do the write up henry V did why don't you talked to him about this. I have taken tren at very high dosage and I can tell you that there is a high conversion with trendione or it;s active on it;s owne and then you are wrong. I can care less what you are saying but the results are going against what you are trying to to say.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    it is true that exogenously administered test does not increase epi test levels... but androstendione consumption does. this indicates 17a-hsd is probably active participant in the consumption of diones... like trenavar

on the basis of it being an androgen yes it will bind... doesn't mean anything tho. any diones anabolic properties come from it's conversion to 17-oh... and i dont think you understand the issue

it will move forward to trenbolone and have some noticeable anabolic properties through this pathway alone, but your write up is wrong in stating it will exclusively go to trenbolone (read thread). i'm not gonna buy trenavar from your company when your dosing vs price is based on wrong information...

if your hypothesis were true, injectable trenbolone would be a moot point no? lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day? I am talking real life here not paper you and I both know paper compared to real life pretty showed us all it;s not always right. I did not do the write up henry V did why don't you talked to him about this. I have taken tren at very high dosage and I can tell you that there is a high conversion with trendione or it;s active on it;s owne and then you are wrong. I can care less what you are saying but the results are going against what you are trying to to say.
    all im saying is trendione will go to trenbolone in lesser amounts than predicted so the dosing vs price you have up might be skewed in your favor aka we pay more for less. i'd love a chance to experiment with it and put the dosing question to the test. pm sent

13. so far 45-60 mg is a good dose to start with for some reason it is very fast acting you will start feeling it on the first day. everyone is thinking 90mg and up but there is no need for that high of a dose, it is very potent at 60mg

14. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    so far 45-60 mg is a good dose to start with for some reason it is very fast acting you will start feeling it on the first day. everyone is thinking 90mg and up but there is no need for that high of a dose, it is very potent at 60mg
    Id like to think my prediction on the dosing was pretty good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

15. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    all im saying is trendione will go to trenbolone in lesser amounts than predicted so the dosing vs price you have up might be skewed in your favor aka we pay more for less. i'd love a chance to experiment with it and put the dosing question to the test. pm sent
    If you log this bro, Lemme know Ill sub (Doesn't have to be run on AM, just send me a PM)
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    trendione is indeed binding to the AR it's more potent then thought. raising heart rate warm feeling all over and stim like feeling I would say it;s doing something would'nt you think?
    17-ketones really dont have much binding to the androgen receptor. i thought the idea was it converts to trenbolone, which does bind very strongly

17. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

l
    injectable test is not a fair comparison to oral androstenedione. oral administration leads to different pattern of metabolites than injectable

18. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day? I am talking real life here not paper you and I both know paper compared to real life pretty showed us all it;s not always right. I did not do the write up henry V did why don't you talked to him about this. I have taken tren at very high dosage and I can tell you that there is a high conversion with trendione or it;s active on it;s owne and then you are wrong. I can care less what you are saying but the results are going against what you are trying to to say.

you have taken oral trenbolone before?

19. No only injectable. it seems the conversion is pretty high for trendione or something esle is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you have taken oral trenbolone before?

20. sure was I was and I did not forget about your promised tren I willl be sending monday

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Id like to think my prediction on the dosing was pretty good.

21. IBE's definitely trying to be a stand-up company [ reps for that ] - people asking left & right for free packets so they can "test out" the product and find the right dosages. Whatever happened to taking a risk and buying it? There's another guy who's 'testing' Trenavar with the mindset to disprove IBE & dudes already jumping the gun with the dosages. Some people might be forgetting that whatever works or doesn't work for them may not hold true with somebody else.

22. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    IBE's definitely trying to be a stand-up company [ reps for that ] - people asking left & right for free packets so they can "test out" the product and find the right dosages. Whatever happened to taking a risk and buying it? There's another guy who's 'testing' Trenavar with the mindset to disprove IBE & dudes already jumping the gun with the dosages. Some people might be forgetting that whatever works or doesn't work for them may not hold true with somebody else.

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but i ran a log for them to beta test it, so IBE said hed send me some packs for that, i also did buy my own, bought three packs worth.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

23. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day?
    I'll take you up on this offer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but i ran a log for them to beta test it, so IBE said hed send me some packs for that, i also did buy my own, bought three packs worth.
    I think he's directing that more towards shwellington.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

25. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    The day before this thread mentioned it I arrived at a similar conclusion to CM (suspected conversion to epitren through 17a-HSD). The writeup was written over a year ago.
    Antus Labs rep

26. I will leave at this I don't think no one can say exactly what is going on but something is and it seems there is alot of tren in there or trendione is active on it;s owne. right now it;s paper against real life so we will see who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    The day before this thread mentioned it I arrived at a similar conclusion to CM (suspected conversion to epitren through 17a-HSD). The writeup was written over a year ago.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Very interested in hearing more of the loggers' experiences. It seems very few are logging solo, but there are a few out there.

28. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    I will leave at this I don't think no one can say exactly what is going on but something is and it seems there is alot of tren in there or trendione is active on it;s owne. right now it;s paper against real life so we will see who wins.
    if it works it works. i wouldnt get all caught up in theory.

29. I agree if works it works. so far it;s working ...thank god....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if it works it works. i wouldnt get all caught up in theory.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Giving Trenavar all its got!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. What's the word on trenavar?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM