1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    My understanding was also that 17a-hsd is likely located in the sex organs and kidneys. This might explain why test and epi test are produced naturally, but exogenously administered test renders no epi test. (Upon reaching tissues with 17a-hsd, it's already committed to other metabolic pathways.) We can at least infer from this that 17a-hsd isn't present at high levels, or isn't especially active in tissues other than testis and kidneys.
    it is true that exogenously administered test does not increase epi test levels... but androstendione consumption does. this indicates 17a-hsd is probably active participant in the consumption of diones... like trenavar

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    trendione is indeed binding to the AR it's more potent then thought. raising heart rate warm feeling all over and stim like feeling I would say it;s doing something would'nt you think?
    on the basis of it being an androgen yes it will bind... doesn't mean anything tho. any diones anabolic properties come from it's conversion to 17-oh... and i dont think you understand the issue

it will move forward to trenbolone and have some noticeable anabolic properties through this pathway alone, but your write up is wrong in stating it will exclusively go to trenbolone (read thread). i'm not gonna buy trenavar from your company when your dosing vs price is based on wrong information...

if your hypothesis were true, injectable trenbolone would be a moot point no? lol

2. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day? I am talking real life here not paper you and I both know paper compared to real life pretty showed us all it;s not always right. I did not do the write up henry V did why don't you talked to him about this. I have taken tren at very high dosage and I can tell you that there is a high conversion with trendione or it;s active on it;s owne and then you are wrong. I can care less what you are saying but the results are going against what you are trying to to say.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    it is true that exogenously administered test does not increase epi test levels... but androstendione consumption does. this indicates 17a-hsd is probably active participant in the consumption of diones... like trenavar

on the basis of it being an androgen yes it will bind... doesn't mean anything tho. any diones anabolic properties come from it's conversion to 17-oh... and i dont think you understand the issue

it will move forward to trenbolone and have some noticeable anabolic properties through this pathway alone, but your write up is wrong in stating it will exclusively go to trenbolone (read thread). i'm not gonna buy trenavar from your company when your dosing vs price is based on wrong information...

if your hypothesis were true, injectable trenbolone would be a moot point no? lol
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day? I am talking real life here not paper you and I both know paper compared to real life pretty showed us all it;s not always right. I did not do the write up henry V did why don't you talked to him about this. I have taken tren at very high dosage and I can tell you that there is a high conversion with trendione or it;s active on it;s owne and then you are wrong. I can care less what you are saying but the results are going against what you are trying to to say.
    all im saying is trendione will go to trenbolone in lesser amounts than predicted so the dosing vs price you have up might be skewed in your favor aka we pay more for less. i'd love a chance to experiment with it and put the dosing question to the test. pm sent
    •   

4. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

so far 45-60 mg is a good dose to start with for some reason it is very fast acting you will start feeling it on the first day. everyone is thinking 90mg and up but there is no need for that high of a dose, it is very potent at 60mg
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

so far 45-60 mg is a good dose to start with for some reason it is very fast acting you will start feeling it on the first day. everyone is thinking 90mg and up but there is no need for that high of a dose, it is very potent at 60mg
    Id like to think my prediction on the dosing was pretty good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

all im saying is trendione will go to trenbolone in lesser amounts than predicted so the dosing vs price you have up might be skewed in your favor aka we pay more for less. i'd love a chance to experiment with it and put the dosing question to the test. pm sent
    If you log this bro, Lemme know Ill sub (Doesn't have to be run on AM, just send me a PM)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

trendione is indeed binding to the AR it's more potent then thought. raising heart rate warm feeling all over and stim like feeling I would say it;s doing something would'nt you think?
    17-ketones really dont have much binding to the androgen receptor. i thought the idea was it converts to trenbolone, which does bind very strongly
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

l
    injectable test is not a fair comparison to oral androstenedione. oral administration leads to different pattern of metabolites than injectable
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

you have taken oral trenbolone before?
  10. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

No only injectable. it seems the conversion is pretty high for trendione or something esle is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you have taken oral trenbolone before?
  11. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

sure was I was and I did not forget about your promised tren I willl be sending monday

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Id like to think my prediction on the dosing was pretty good.
  12. oli
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

IBE's definitely trying to be a stand-up company [ reps for that ] - people asking left & right for free packets so they can "test out" the product and find the right dosages. Whatever happened to taking a risk and buying it? There's another guy who's 'testing' Trenavar with the mindset to disprove IBE & dudes already jumping the gun with the dosages. Some people might be forgetting that whatever works or doesn't work for them may not hold true with somebody else.

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    IBE's definitely trying to be a stand-up company [ reps for that ] - people asking left & right for free packets so they can "test out" the product and find the right dosages. Whatever happened to taking a risk and buying it? There's another guy who's 'testing' Trenavar with the mindset to disprove IBE & dudes already jumping the gun with the dosages. Some people might be forgetting that whatever works or doesn't work for them may not hold true with somebody else.

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but i ran a log for them to beta test it, so IBE said hed send me some packs for that, i also did buy my own, bought three packs worth.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

How about I send you 3 packs for you to run solo and I bet you will be say defferenly. then why do you feel it on the first day?
    I'll take you up on this offer.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but i ran a log for them to beta test it, so IBE said hed send me some packs for that, i also did buy my own, bought three packs worth.
    I think he's directing that more towards shwellington.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

The day before this thread mentioned it I arrived at a similar conclusion to CM (suspected conversion to epitren through 17a-HSD). The writeup was written over a year ago.
    Antus Labs
  17. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

I will leave at this I don't think no one can say exactly what is going on but something is and it seems there is alot of tren in there or trendione is active on it;s owne. right now it;s paper against real life so we will see who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    The day before this thread mentioned it I arrived at a similar conclusion to CM (suspected conversion to epitren through 17a-HSD). The writeup was written over a year ago.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Very interested in hearing more of the loggers' experiences. It seems very few are logging solo, but there are a few out there.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

I will leave at this I don't think no one can say exactly what is going on but something is and it seems there is alot of tren in there or trendione is active on it;s owne. right now it;s paper against real life so we will see who wins.
    if it works it works. i wouldnt get all caught up in theory.
  20. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

I agree if works it works. so far it;s working ...thank god....lol

if it works it works. i wouldnt get all caught up in theory.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

Pat... Just to shoot the sh!ts for a second... Sodium borohydride reduction done in cold dilute methanol would yield trenbolone in good purity... Could one elute the solution through aluminum (III) oxide (alumina) to filter out excess NaBH4 and NaBH3 followed by gentle heating above 60 dgC of trenbolone plus methanol solution (if one was able to attain this solution through the column chromotography) to get rid of methanol?

Ibe, I will run 60mg and up from there if needed and put up picture results if good enough when I get the packets. I personally f!cking hate short cycles but whatever I'll run it solo 30-45 days depending on how/if I increase dose

Henry........ Go back to whence you came... lol, Jk
  22. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

Pat... Just to shoot the sh!ts for a second... Sodium borohydride reduction done in cold dilute methanol would yield trenbolone in good purity... Could one elute the solution through aluminum (III) oxide (alumina) to filter out excess NaBH4 and NaBH3 followed by gentle heating above 60 dgC of trenbolone plus methanol solution (if one was able to attain this solution through the column chromotography) to get rid of methanol?

Ibe, I will run 60mg and up from there if needed and put up picture results if good enough when I get the packets. I personally f!cking hate short cycles but whatever I'll run it solo 30-45 days depending on how/if I increase dose

Henry........ Go back to whence you came... lol, Jk
    this is in regards to borohydride reductions of water insoluble organics in general

borohydride and oxidized borohydride by product (borate salts) are water soluble. your product isnt

simply dilute with an excess of water and the product should precipitate out. filter the solid off and wash with water.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

this is in regards to borohydride reductions of water insoluble organics in general

borohydride and oxidized borohydride by product (borate salts) are water soluble. your product isnt

simply dilute with an excess of water and the product should precipitate out. filter the solid off and wash with water.
    got it... for some reason i thought trenbolone would be soluble in water due to the polarity induced by the electronegativity of oxygen at c17 and c3

question tho, why is the final product not a racemic mixture?

and you probably saw this coming, but what agents can you use for a specific alklylation of the product?
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

well, i cant speak for everyone else, but i never thought it would "just" convert into trenbolone, so i dont feel mislead.
  25. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

got it... for some reason i thought trenbolone would be soluble in water due to the polarity induced by the electronegativity of oxygen at c17 and c3

question tho, why is the final product not a racemic mixture?

and you probably saw this coming, but what agents can you use for a specific alklylation of the product?

that ketone and hydroxyl is nowhere near enuff to render it water soluble with those 20 carbon atoms arranged the way they are

the reduction of the 17-ketone is stereospecific due to steric hindrance from the c18 carbon

you cannot selectively alkylate this dione. you would have to first protect the 3-ketone somehow and I dont think there is a way to do that really
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

that ketone and hydroxyl is nowhere near enuff to render it water soluble with those 20 carbon atoms arranged the way they are

the reduction of the 17-ketone is stereospecific due to steric hindrance from the c18 carbon

you cannot selectively alkylate this dione. you would have to first protect the 3-ketone somehow and I dont think there is a way to do that really
    ohh got you

i was asking about alkylating the trenbolone produced from the trendione reduction not alkylating the dione to begin with..... if that makes a difference
  27. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

ohh got you

i was asking about alkylating the trenbolone produced from the trendione reduction not alkylating the dione to begin with..... if makes a difference
    you cant alkylate a hydroxyl group. unless you convert it to a ketone.

i suppose if you took trenbolone, protected the 3-ketone group as an oxime or something, oxidized the 17b-OH (perhaps using IBX) then you could use either grignard or alkylithium reagent.

removing the oxime would be the last step

i dont think it would be worth the effort though and its highly illegal anyway
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

you cant alkylate a hydroxyl group. unless you convert it to a ketone.

i suppose if you took trenbolone, protected the 3-ketone group as an oxime or something, oxidized the 17b-OH (perhaps using IBX) then you could use either grignard or alkylithium reagent.

removing the oxime would be the last step

i dont think it would be worth the effort though and its highly illegal anyway
    the end product is extremely tempting....

so a hydroxylamine to form an oxime with the 3-ketone... It will not do this with the 17-ketone because of steric hindrance

Oxidize 17-oh and a simple grignard with CH3MgBr to alkylate c17

remove oxime... which i don't know how, but ill figure it out

eeeeeenteresting
  29. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

the end product is extremely tempting....

so a hydroxylamine to form an oxime with the 3-ketone... It will not do this with the 17-ketone because of steric hindrance

Oxidize 17-oh and a simple grignard with CH3MgBr to alkylate c17

eeeeeenteresting
    ur second sentence makes no sense. There is a hydroxyl at 17

it sounds easy doesnt it. try it and you will see there is alot more to synthesis than you think. it might not even work
  30. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

that may be the hardest part. oximes dont hydrolyze easily
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

ur second sentence makes no sense. There is a hydroxyl at 17

it sounds easy doesnt it. try it and you will see there is alot more to synthesis than you think. it might not even work
    oh i thought i was working with trendione, not trenbolone at that point

i want to try it, but i wouldnt even be able to check myself regardless, and thats the most important thing. i just wanted the information for the future when i might have personal access to GC and NMR... any access i have now is under supervision lol... the chemicals are accessible

and it does sound easy lol... that sucks about the oxime :godf*ckingdamnit:
  32. sly
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.62%

On the note that everyone responds differently. I just finished week 4 at 60mg. I have only gained 2lbs with no noticeable strength gains. I have leaned out some and muscles appear fuller, so it is doing something. I will up to 75mg for a week, then jump to 90 if no noticeable improvements. If nothing at 90mg for me after 2 weeks, then I will consider if a flop for me. Just to note my diet and training are spot on. I have also ran just about every PH/PS over the years and typically need the higher dosages I wish I
    was responding as well as others, hoping to respond well to Ment.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    below is more relevant... but we're beating a dead horse at this point

34. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

oh i thought i was working with trendione, not trenbolone at that point

i want to try it, but i wouldnt even be able to check myself regardless, and thats the most important thing. i just wanted the information for the future when i might have personal access to GC and NMR... any access i have now is under supervision lol... the chemicals are accessible

and it does sound easy lol... that sucks about the oxime :godf*ckingdamnit:
    there is so much more to chemical synthesis than people think. its as much of an art as a science in many respects. it really takes some years of practice to get the hang of it. i wouldnt waste your material trying to learn
  35. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

I dont think there are much hydroxylated metabolites from trenbolone in humans, so the relevance of this flowchart is probably limited

And and what is with metabolite number 3? no enzymes cant add tack on carbon carbon bond like that (the 2 methyl)
  36. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%

this may be a dumd question but why is the shape of the d ring illustrated differently in some diagrams of steroid molecules?
    its five carbons either way. some just like to draw it differently
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

there is so much more to chemical synthesis than people think. its as much of an art as a science in many respects. it really takes some years of practice to get the hang of it. i wouldnt waste your material trying to learn
    you're not the first person to tell me it's more of an art

ill take your advice, thanks for answering my questions Pat

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenavar Pre-Sale Starts Now
    By IBE in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
  2. Trenavar? Where you at?
    By bakerderek0 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Giving Trenavar all its got!