Do have any idea what these ingredients are?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
N-Coumaroyldopamine ?

N-caffeoyldopamine
?

Seeing ldopamine kinda freaks me out, almost as one is taking straight dopamine attached to another molecule. What is your take on this stuff?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
they are supposedly naturally occuring beta2 agonists

why didnt you just highlight the name and hit google search?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
N-Coumaroyldopamine is one that I have actually been researching. The research in relevant scenarios is absent, so we have anecdote to go by right now.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
is there anecdotal info out there?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Key words here are "USP labs" and "beta testers."
I've seen the label and it is the "proprietary" bs so you really have no idea of how much of anything is in there

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've seen the label and it is the "proprietary" bs so you really have no idea of how much of anything is in there
The ingredients may indeed work. Recall that Yok3d contained nitrates and GSE, both of which are effective ingredients. The problem is, as you mentioned, the proprietary blend and misdosing of ingredients. I would not be surprised if this issue persists with this new product as well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients may indeed work. Recall that Yok3d contained nitrates and GSE, both of which are effective ingredients. The problem is, as you mentioned, the proprietary blend and misdosing of ingredients. I would not be surprised if this issue persists with this new product as well.
Yes ingredients that work are great, but if they are not present in efficacious amounts then they may as well be sand. I like to know the amounts of each ingredient per serving

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes ingredients that work are great, but if they are not present in efficacious amounts then they may as well be sand. I like to know the amounts of each ingredient per serving
Agreed on all counts

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what is GSE

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Damn andrew you gonna let this clown talk to you like that? I thought u was the ultimate alpha-male round here :wink1:

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Being catechols, I can't imagine their half-lives being anything over 5 minutes, and there wont be any BBB permeability.

Probably.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Being catechols, I can't imagine their half-lives being anything over 5 minutes, and there wont be any BBB permeability.

Probably.

even if they were decent beta2 agonists with adequate half lives i dont think that would mean they really do anything people subjectively feel. people take beta2 agonists all the time for asthma and they dont have stimulant or euphoric effects. and the anabolic and fat burning effects are generally way overrated.

i suppose if you took the stuff and you got the clen tremors you would know they are doing soemthing

madchemist

Banned
Awards
the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. even so, tachycardia and tremors are common complains for the short acting agents like albuterol. even the most specific beta2 agonists hit beta1 to some degree. the heart also has beta2 receptors, although in low density.

you definitely won't feel any euphoria though, thats for sure.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. even so, tachycardia and tremors are common complains for the short acting agents like albuterol.

you definitely won't feel any euphoria though, thats for sure.
I was recently prescribed albuterol for exercise induced asthma and I do feel the tremors and tachycardia.. Do you know is these side effects someone out-grows or its bound to always happen when you inhale?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I was recently prescribed albuterol for exercise induced asthma and I do feel the tremors and tachycardia.. Do you know is these side effects someone out-grows or its bound to always happen when you inhale?
yeah you can grow out of them via beta receptor downregulation

but this is only if you use it chronically. most people use a rescue inhaler only sporadically. in fact, if you're using it more then twice a week, or waking up in the night to use it (w/SOB), then u should be prescribed a long-term steroid.

long acting beta2 agonists will definitely cause receptor downregulation, which is why they are dangerous and the literature is blowing up about the increase in mortality.

i.e. if you decrease the receptor density over time, when you need the receptors to be there (i.e. asthma attack via smooth muscle bronchodilation), they won't be able to exert any benefit

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot.
I have taken albuterol for fat burning effects in the past and I definitely get the tachycardia, after about a week of use it subsides a bit. I also drink enough coffee to kill some people so that may make me more prone to feel the adverse effects of the albuterol, definitely no euphoria, but I have had blurry vision on account of it

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. .
i was referring to the pills but you are right in that most people inhale their agonists

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
I have taken albuterol for fat burning effects in the past and I definitely get the tachycardia, after about a week of use it subsides a bit. I also drink enough coffee to kill some people so that may make me more prone to feel the adverse effects of the albuterol, definitely no euphoria, but I have had blurry vision on account of it
haha, good to know. I havent used it the past couple days because I ain't trying to feel the side effects from it. Might have to go thru the boot camp in hopes I get the same result as yall