Do have any idea what these ingredients are? - AnabolicMinds.com

Do have any idea what these ingredients are?

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do have any idea what these ingredients are?

N-Coumaroyldopamine ?

N-caffeoyldopamine
    ?

Seeing ldopamine kinda freaks me out, almost as one is taking straight dopamine attached to another molecule. What is your take on this stuff?
    doing my own thang!

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

they are supposedly naturally occuring beta2 agonists

why didnt you just highlight the name and hit google search?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

N-Coumaroyldopamine is one that I have actually been researching. The research in relevant scenarios is absent, so we have anecdote to go by right now.
    •   

4. Featured Author

is there anecdotal info out there?
  5. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    is there anecdotal info out there?
    There are tons of beta testers with fantastic results....on the usp labs forum.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They also are on like EVERY OTHER USPLABS product lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Key words here are "USP labs" and "beta testers."
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Key words here are "USP labs" and "beta testers."
    I've seen the label and it is the "proprietary" bs so you really have no idea of how much of anything is in there
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've seen the label and it is the "proprietary" bs so you really have no idea of how much of anything is in there
    The ingredients may indeed work. Recall that Yok3d contained nitrates and GSE, both of which are effective ingredients. The problem is, as you mentioned, the proprietary blend and misdosing of ingredients. I would not be surprised if this issue persists with this new product as well.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

The ingredients may indeed work. Recall that Yok3d contained nitrates and GSE, both of which are effective ingredients. The problem is, as you mentioned, the proprietary blend and misdosing of ingredients. I would not be surprised if this issue persists with this new product as well.
    Yes ingredients that work are great, but if they are not present in efficacious amounts then they may as well be sand. I like to know the amounts of each ingredient per serving

11. Diamond Member

Yes ingredients that work are great, but if they are not present in efficacious amounts then they may as well be sand. I like to know the amounts of each ingredient per serving
    Agreed on all counts
  12. Featured Author

what is GSE
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    what is GSE
    Grapeseed Extract
  14. Banned

Damn andrew you gonna let this clown talk to you like that? I thought u was the ultimate alpha-male round here
  15. Banned

Being catechols, I can't imagine their half-lives being anything over 5 minutes, and there wont be any BBB permeability.

Probably.
  16. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    Being catechols, I can't imagine their half-lives being anything over 5 minutes, and there wont be any BBB permeability.

Probably.

even if they were decent beta2 agonists with adequate half lives i dont think that would mean they really do anything people subjectively feel. people take beta2 agonists all the time for asthma and they dont have stimulant or euphoric effects. and the anabolic and fat burning effects are generally way overrated.

i suppose if you took the stuff and you got the clen tremors you would know they are doing soemthing
  17. Banned

the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. even so, tachycardia and tremors are common complains for the short acting agents like albuterol. even the most specific beta2 agonists hit beta1 to some degree. the heart also has beta2 receptors, although in low density.

you definitely won't feel any euphoria though, thats for sure.
  18. Banned

the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. even so, tachycardia and tremors are common complains for the short acting agents like albuterol.

you definitely won't feel any euphoria though, thats for sure.
    I was recently prescribed albuterol for exercise induced asthma and I do feel the tremors and tachycardia.. Do you know is these side effects someone out-grows or its bound to always happen when you inhale?
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    I was recently prescribed albuterol for exercise induced asthma and I do feel the tremors and tachycardia.. Do you know is these side effects someone out-grows or its bound to always happen when you inhale?
    yeah you can grow out of them via beta receptor downregulation

but this is only if you use it chronically. most people use a rescue inhaler only sporadically. in fact, if you're using it more then twice a week, or waking up in the night to use it (w/SOB), then u should be prescribed a long-term steroid.

long acting beta2 agonists will definitely cause receptor downregulation, which is why they are dangerous and the literature is blowing up about the increase in mortality.

i.e. if you decrease the receptor density over time, when you need the receptors to be there (i.e. asthma attack via smooth muscle bronchodilation), they won't be able to exert any benefit
  20. Banned

thanks a lot.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

thanks a lot.
    I have taken albuterol for fat burning effects in the past and I definitely get the tachycardia, after about a week of use it subsides a bit. I also drink enough coffee to kill some people so that may make me more prone to feel the adverse effects of the albuterol, definitely no euphoria, but I have had blurry vision on account of it

22. Banned

thanks a lot.
    No problemo
  23. Featured Author

the doses for asthma are below that for fat loss, plus its inhaled and so systemic delivery is less. .
    i was referring to the pills but you are right in that most people inhale their agonists
  24. Banned

I have taken albuterol for fat burning effects in the past and I definitely get the tachycardia, after about a week of use it subsides a bit. I also drink enough coffee to kill some people so that may make me more prone to feel the adverse effects of the albuterol, definitely no euphoria, but I have had blurry vision on account of it
    haha, good to know. I havent used it the past couple days because I ain't trying to feel the side effects from it. Might have to go thru the boot camp in hopes I get the same result as yall

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. first run ever boldenone good idea bad idea
    By johnny411 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Good Idea and Bad Idea Steroids for Pulsing
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:23 AM
  4. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:45 AM
  5. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 07:21 AM