Bcaa

  1. Bcaa


    IS it pointless to add bcaa to your preworkout shake???


  2. Anybody???

  3. When you day shake, do you mean protein shake? Or pre-workout drink?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    When you day shake, do you mean protein shake? Or pre-workout drink?
    I was just wandering if it is okay to add raw bcaa to my pre workout shake which is just whey and whole milk?

  5. No reason too, you are getting plenty of bcaas with the whey and milk

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    No reason too, you are getting plenty of bcaas with the whey and milk
    Thanks for the input. I have a pretty solid diet so I'm starting to think free form aminos are not for me. I eat so often I probably don't need them.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    IS it pointless to add bcaa to your preworkout shake???

    if its whey protein than probably, cuz whey protein has alot of bcaas in it already
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. How much BCAA
    By Santee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. BCAA
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:41 PM
  4. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:18 PM
  5. Bcaa
    By liftitbig85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in