Quick question.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
For that feeling when you wake up, an your legs don't feel like moving an such. What supps should you take so that you should be able to function correctly right when you wake up and throughout the day so you don't feel like **** at the gym. When I say
Supps, I mean like vitamin c b3 any type of oils, from fish to flaxseed. I could really use the knowledge of your anabolic minds right now peeps!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Bumpy?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
For that feeling when you wake up, an your legs don't feel like moving an such. What supps should you take so that you should be able to function correctly right when you wake up and throughout the day so you don't feel like **** at the gym. When I say
Supps, I mean like vitamin c b3 any type of oils, from fish to flaxseed. I could really use the knowledge of your anabolic minds right now peeps!!
i am not quite sure what you mean here. have u tried drinking coffee?

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
I know exactly what you mean. I prefer ginseng to caffeine but both work pretty well.

If you are going with caffeine, I've notice a little green tea goes a long way and it wont make you as acidic as coffee

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know that feeling you get when you see someone post a stupid thread in the completely wrong section? Is there anything we can do to remedy the situation?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have a hunch that you have poor circulation. People with poor circulation generally have the leg issue you mentioned, though it shouldn't continue once your day is off and running. If you're gonna come in an ADVANCED DISCUSSION section and post something like this, the least you can do is provide details in a coherent manner.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have a hunch that you have poor circulation. People with poor circulation generally have the leg issue you mentioned, though it shouldn't continue once your day is off and running. If you're gonna come in an ADVANCED DISCUSSION section and post something like this, the least you can do is provide details in a coherent manner.
yeah OP

make an effort