What supplements do you take year round?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine, 100% whey, Bio Mend, Multi, Fish Oil

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
creatine, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, bcaa.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
NOW Adam
SuperCissus
Anabolic Pump
Various Protein powder
Vit D3
Modern BCAA

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Patrick Arnold.

I did not realize how many alters you had
Ah, I was going to say the same thing. I believe this is directed towards the forum's moderator.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of poopy stacks in this thread

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This whole PA discussion thread has the same stuff in every thread. Hahaha.

Hey Natty, I did read a few cool things that PA takes on some other forum. I like how Patrick takes glycine post workout to calm the CNS and increase recovery and prevent overtraining.

Here are some of the supps that PA said he takes in an older thread:

some include

all in one carb free drink while i am at the gym (i put my own dextrose in it at varying amounts)

glycine immediately post workout (about 10 grams)

7-keto DHEA when i am dieting (large amounts, very effective but can make me weak)

casein protein (i am allergic to whey unfortunately)

11-oxo

6-oxo (its an effective AI and i can't beat the price!)

various pro-steroid products some time (if i were making my own 17a-methyl-11-oxotest in my lab i would not tell you nor share it)

resveratrol

curcumin (another wonder phytochem)

sometimes fish oil.

and other stuff from time to time (some of which i can't disclose at this point)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
??

Figured it would be a good thread for your section here

you should ask this question of some accomplished bodybuilder or someone known for their excellent physique and discipline. not me. who cares what i take?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i suppose i can take a picture of my supplement collection, but many of those things i neglect to take regularly cuz i am lazy

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This whole PA discussion thread has the same stuff in every thread. Hahaha.

Hey Natty, I did read a few cool things that PA takes on some other forum. I like how Patrick takes glycine post workout to calm the CNS and increase recovery and prevent overtraining.

Here are some of the supps that PA said he takes in an older thread:

that was an old list, i havent taken glycine in years. but many things on there are the same. egg protein and casein, and the EAA workout drink are staples.

Paz

Paz

Awards
that was an old list, i havent taken glycine in years. but many things on there are the same. egg protein and casein, and the EAA workout drink are staples.
There seems to be a shift towards taking EAA's more than BCAA's. Have heard a few mention better recovery/less DOMS using EAA'S.

What are your thought?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a shift towards taking EAA's more than BCAA's. Have heard a few mention better recovery/less DOMS using EAA'S.

What are your thought?

3 of the 9 EAAs are BCAAs

It makes sense to supplement with all the EAAs because you want to have them all available as protein building blocks when you stimulate the protein synthesis with the BCAAs. However if you take your BCAAs with a protein meal its not so necessary