Whom do you respect in the industry ???

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who in the supplement industry do you have a great deal of respect for and why? this can be a list of guys past and present.I'm very interested to see this list.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
+1 for this, given how long you've been involved and that you've probably met 95% of the bigger players.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven Sports - Everything that I tried in their line met claims and then some. Triazole for me was a grand slam.
Musclefeast - nothing but quality bulk products and home to the the best dosed PWO on the market.
PES - again met and exceeded all claims on every single one of their products.

Runner Ups (only because I've never really used their entire lines)

Athletic Xtreme - tried a few of their products and all worked well and met claims
Iforce - same as AX

I'm probably forgetting some but those are just a few off the top of my head.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are in the forum titled "Advanced Discussion With Patrick Arnold".

My guess is they are not asking southpaw23. Just a hunch I have :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are in the forum titled "Advanced Discussion With Patrick Arnold".

My guess is they are not asking southpaw23. Just a hunch I have :)
My name is Southpaw Arnold! I actually thought it was an open discussion for members. It's my fault for only glancing at the forum title, and not thoroughly paying attention. My sincere apologies to all. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Driven Sports - Everything that I tried in their line met claims and then some. Triazole for me was a grand slam.
Musclefeast - nothing but quality bulk products and home to the the best dosed PWO on the market.

Athletic Xtreme - tried a few of their products and all worked well and met claims
Iforce - same as AX

Now that I know you're PA, prepare your PM box for a massive bombardment of Ursobolic questions.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Iforce - same as AX

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts.here is a thread for everyone else.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/185329-whom-do-you.html#post3057199

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I know you're PA, prepare your PM box for a massive bombardment of Ursobolic questions.
Lol actually he's my dad! It was late and I didn't read the whole title...my bad! :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
who in the supplement industry do you have a great deal of respect for and why? this can be a list of guys past and present.I'm very interested to see this list.

i dont want to make a list because then if i leave someone out they will feel bad

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont want to make a list because then if i leave someone out they will feel bad
yea I didn't figure to get a real answer on this one but thought I'd give it a shot.I understand how this thread here could take a massive turn in a heartbeat.any chance of getting a general list or answer.a safe answer if possible.if not I completely understand given the past and etc of some things.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yea I didn't figure to get a real answer on this one but thought I'd give it a shot.I understand how this thread here could take a massive turn in a heartbeat.any chance of getting a general list or answer.a safe answer if possible.if not I completely understand given the past and etc of some things.
i am not sure what you mean by respect. i respect everyone to a certain degree

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fair enough, how about about a list of people you don't respect.....haha
Yeah this I am more interested in than anything; I could see how that would net some questions as to why that probably have some good reasons behind them (all of MuscleTech would be a start).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i am good friends with don orrell from AN, Matt Pearson from Genomyx, Dave Rosland from xtreme formulations, and of course several people i have worked with in the past with my company. I respect all these people in different ways

Outside of the nutritional supplement industry there are many people i admire and respect as well

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am not sure what you mean by respect. i respect everyone to a certain degree
I guess a better way to put it would be people you have worked with at any given point who you found to be very good at what they do and made working with them or knowing them a fulfilling time.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
How about I name a company and you roll your eyes to the degree with which they annoy you and I try to guess how much you rolled them...oh wait, that won't work either. jk!

I go wander the desert for 6 months and come back to find PA kicking it at AM...a very pleasant surprise. Brain drain reversal. Hope the trend continues.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I guess a better way to put it would be people you have worked with at any given point who you found to be very good at what they do and made working with them or knowing them a fulfilling time.
i respect my business partner.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Iforce - same as AX

I've been really wanting to try Triazole and PES is awesome!