cut

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, new to the site but i was just wondering what I should take with NOXPLOAD, Animal Cuts, and Glycobol. Thats what I have as a start but I was curious what else would be good to take with those. Ive taken animal cuts once before and I thought it worked great. any suggestions would be great.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, new to the site but i was just wondering what I should take with NOXPLOAD, Animal Cuts, and Glycobol. Thats what I have as a start but I was curious what else would be good to take with those. Ive taken animal cuts once before and I thought it worked great. any suggestions would be great.
Don't see any age information. I am having great results with Ursobolic, eating more calories but not storing fat, it should stack well with anything. Also 11 KT spray from Prototype nutrition, has good leaning properties

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im 19. whats the deal with that 11 KT spray? I just looked at that ursobolic stuff and it looks like it would be worth trying. I also want something that will help me put on some lean muscle. So what i would be taking as of now would be:

NO Xpload- pre workout
L-Arginine/Orthinine-take with NO Xpload
Animal Cuts-once when I wake up, then 4-6 hours later
Glycobol-
Ursobolic-
Whey Protein-post workout
I feel like maybe I should leave Glycobol out. The Cuts, Glycobol, and Ursobolic are all somewhat fat burners and i think 3 might be too many. what do you think?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
11 KT is a hormonal product so I'd be hesitant to recommend it to a 19 year old, I am unfamiliar with glycobol, but Ursobolic does not work through the same pathways as animal cuts and they should stack nicely