Thoughts on pulsing oral PH/DS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thoughts on pulsing oral PH/DS


    What are your thoughts on this?

    How to "pulse" orals

    Is it an effective way to run those more harsher products such as superdrol for longer? Or a effective way to limit sides?

    Or is the whole premise of it absurd?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?

    How to "pulse" orals

    Is it an effective way to run those more harsher products such as superdrol for longer? Or a effective way to limit sides?

    Or is the whole premise of it absurd?
    I've spoken with alot of older guys who just use them on training days and they have said time and time again there really hasn't been much of a difference and it helps in not putting your liver through unneeded stress by taking them everyday.

    just my 2 cents though
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?

    How to "pulse" orals

    Is it an effective way to run those more harsher products such as superdrol for longer? Or a effective way to limit sides?

    Or is the whole premise of it absurd?

    Its one of those theories that will always be wondered about until an actual controlled clinical analysis of the subject is carried out. which will probably be never
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  4. Well ... I am 49 years old and my test levels (both free and total) are actually above the maximum specification. I reckon it's been that way all my life.

    That said - I don't want **** with my HPTA too much and screw that up.

    Soooo ...

    What I do is ... I pulse maybe two cycles a year and so far I've only done it with Epistane. But when I pulse - I use a version of the "Dr. D No PCT" method. Basically - I take 40 mg on M / W / F ... which are all heavy lifting days for me. I will do that for two weeks ... M/W/F - that's six doses.

    Then take two weeks off.

    Then repeat the Epi pulse as above for another 2 weeks.

    I don't need a PCT for that - though sometimes I throw in Clomid or Torem because I like them. First time I pulsed was the worst - and felt like I was on a roller coaster. After that - it got WAY easier - enjoyable even.

    Don't expect huge results though. I only use this to get me lifting a bit heavier in the gym. It makes cutting a bit easier though.

    I'll also do about two eight week cycles of Ostarine - which doesn't suppress me at all (and I've tested this with bloods). YMMV - because some people claim it shuts them down at least a little.

    Rest of the time I'll cycle on and off Testforce II - just to keep my test levels up there. It may have been responsible for my last test readings - which were 950 ng/ml (total) and 34.5 (free). I don't know - I had been religiously taking it for two months but slacked off about 1.5 weeks before I took those bloods.

  5. I'm really interested in this too. Any info is greatly appreciated

    Anyone who knows if any blood work has been done before and after a cycle like this?
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Its one of those theories that will always be wondered about until an actual controlled clinical analysis of the subject is carried out. which will probably be never
    this is pretty much it.

    but to reitterate (sp) when pa has been asked this before:

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    take them whatever way makes you feel good from a psychological standpoint. that is, if you can convince your self that taking more on a workout day is helping you will be happier and workout harder.

    or if tapering makes you feel more confident then do that.

    bottom line is that i dont think its gonna make a goddam difference what you do. Its your perception of what it might do that might make a difference
    there ya go, no need for more info, "if it feels good, do it"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    this is pretty much it.

    but to reitterate (sp) when pa has been asked this before:

    there ya go, no need for more info, "if it feels good, do it"
    That's quiet the persistent line of reasoning in every facet of life now days and it just doesn't work....

    Qualitative and quantitative research should be put into such a thing before saying yay or nay.... Solid results leading to a solid repeatable resolution and answer.

    I respect PA's current response in this thread.

    I wouldn't ever pulse without still running constant support throughout and a pct after.

    I don't personally think it would be healthy to run your body through that rollercoaster and then leave it hanging to take care of itself afterwards.

    What feels good is nice and all till its introduced you to a drug that ruins your life or a whore who ruins your life....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. I pulsed epi, loved it, lipids came back almost exactly the same as pre cycle, to each his own

    Maybe next time I'll get blood work done middle of cycle to see what it's like then, I also followed the dr d method, will do it again

    I pulsed because I did not want to kill my lipids, and I think it worked, I could care less about shutdown or liver values

  9. I've always thought pulsing would be a waste....taking an oral daily will allow it to build a better concentration in your body and do a better job of exerting it's effects than just a pulse. Then again i guess this would widely vary depending on the half life of the compound your taking.

    I definitely understand not wanting to jack liver values and lipid levels...but I think with proper support you can help mitigate that to an extent

    I just think if you're going to take a steroid, then take it! Don't try to walk this middle line where you kind of are or aren't. Do or do not. There is no try.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I just think if you're going to take a steroid, then take it! Don't try to walk this middle line where you kind of are or aren't. Do or do not. There is no try.
    Agreed

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    That's quiet the persistent line of reasoning in every facet of life now days and it just doesn't work....

    Qualitative and quantitative research should be put into such a thing before saying yay or nay.... Solid results leading to a solid repeatable resolution and answer.

    I respect PA's current response in this thread.

    I wouldn't ever pulse without still running constant support throughout and a pct after.

    I don't personally think it would be healthy to run your body through that rollercoaster and then leave it hanging to take care of itself afterwards.

    What feels good is nice and all till its introduced you to a drug that ruins your life or a whore who ruins your life....
    I think you misunderstood my quote, and reflected upon some personal issues there.
    If it feels good do it was pertaining to placebo effect thinking you are better pulsing than running a straight cycle at a lowered dose, so if it makes you feel better an do better, do it.
    The whole drug and chick thing, well, huh, that sounds like some personal issues going on.
    Who knows ill give pulsing a try singe day, see how much better it really is.

  12. Taking everything else out of consideration, do you think that doing it this way could prevent shutdown?
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

  13. To me you're putting yourself on a hormonal rollercoaster by pulsing. I 'd rather run proper supporting supps /pct and run it consistantly through the entire cycle.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I think you misunderstood my quote, and reflected upon some personal issues there.
    If it feels good do it was pertaining to placebo effect thinking you are better pulsing than running a straight cycle at a lowered dose, so if it makes you feel better an do better, do it.
    The whole drug and chick thing, well, huh, that sounds like some personal issues going on.
    Who knows ill give pulsing a try singe day, see how much better it really is.
    nothing personal at all... just my thoughts on that line of reasoning. both supplementation wise and morality wise.

  15. I pulsed epi twice with no PCT and I am prone to gyno. I do have serm on hand just in case. I made good gains on both cycles. I should get my blood work done before and after next time.

  16. id like to see bloods on this also, although i think my days of hormones are done
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I pulsed epi twice with no PCT and I am prone to gyno. I do have serm on hand just in case. I made good gains on both cycles. I should get my blood work done before and after next time.
    no flare ups? a friend of mine ran epi for 3 weeks when he already had a mild case of gyno, he says he quit after week 3 because it 'made his gyno 10x worse'

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    To me you're putting yourself on a hormonal rollercoaster by pulsing. I 'd rather run proper supporting supps /pct and run it consistantly through the entire cycle.
    this... i also don't understand the theory and would never advocate for it. when i've used epi, it's taken 10-14 days to "kick in", as it were. combine that with a, what, 6-8 hour half-life? so, what's the point of using a steroid 3 days a week if it never "kicks in" and clears your system 40-42 hours before your next dose?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    no flare ups? a friend of mine ran epi for 3 weeks when he already had a mild case of gyno, he says he quit after week 3 because it 'made his gyno 10x worse'
    Only when I went up to 60mg last week of first cycle. I Second one went with no problems at all going up to 50mg last 2 weeks. Now I plan on sticking with 40mg for most of it and up it last week or two to 50 or so or go to 60 and take something to keep estrogen and prolactin in check.

  20. fadi - just pm'd

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Taking everything else out of consideration, do you think that doing it this way could prevent shutdown?

    minimize sustained shutdown. blood tests will show suppression in as little as a day sometimes but its just because LH can react quickly to elevated androgens. its when you get the testicular insensitivity going on that its really an issue
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    this... i also don't understand the theory and would never advocate for it. when i've used epi, it's taken 10-14 days to "kick in", as it were. combine that with a, what, 6-8 hour half-life? so, what's the point of using a steroid 3 days a week if it never "kicks in" and clears your system 40-42 hours before your next dose?
    because AAS work through gene expression. Steroids may take a while to kick in but they also take a while for the systems they initiate to ramp down after gone from the blood


    they will work by pulsing but will they work well enough to make it worth it. BTW, many tested athletes have been forced to use pulsing type techniques during training. It works, it just obviously doesnt work as well as constant elevation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    they will work by pulsing but will they work well enough to make it worth it. BTW, many tested athletes have been forced to use pulsing type techniques during training. It works, it just obviously doesnt work as well as constant elevation
    Ok I see some one saying it will work, maybe not as well, "obviously doesnt work as well as constant elevation" but it will work.

    I can say it has been working for me.
    I don't want to blow up to quick. I have one guy at work who says it is just amazing the progress I have made. (He has no idea I am using Steroids, no one does besides on anabolicminds and I want to keep it that way)
    He says sooner or later I am going to hit a plateau, I can see him almost scratching his head not understanding my progress.

    One thing I constantly see over and over. Is that it is reps that keep knocking the pulsing. (Now the reps will rip me a new *azzhole*)
    I can tell you that I do take Cycle Support Supplements during my pulses and I also do a mini PCT with Nolvadex/Tamoxifen & PCT-Support after pulses. So you are not missing any sales on me skipping this stuff.

    I just want to take a little more time than you guys do, but I still want to use Steroids to aid me. So I chose to pulse Superdrol ( Methyldrostanolone ) . I’ve pulsed M-DROL & Methastadrol and they both worked just fine for me and I have been more than happy with the results.

    Ok, I am ready for the reps to rip me a new*azzhole* now, go ahead, you’ve done it before when I have posted about pulsing.
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”

  24. Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    Ok I see some one saying it will work, maybe not as well, "obviously doesnt work as well as constant elevation" but it will work.

    I can say it has been working for me.
    I don't want to blow up to quick. I have one guy at work who says it is just amazing the progress I have made. (He has no idea I am using Steroids, no one does besides on anabolicminds and I want to keep it that way)
    He says sooner or later I am going to hit a plateau, I can see him almost scratching his head not understanding my progress.

    One thing I constantly see over and over. Is that it is reps that keep knocking the pulsing. (Now the reps will rip me a new *azzhole*)
    I can tell you that I do take Cycle Support Supplements during my pulses and I also do a mini PCT with Nolvadex/Tamoxifen & PCT-Support after pulses. So you are not missing any sales on me skipping this stuff.

    I just want to take a little more time than you guys do, but I still want to use Steroids to aid me. So I chose to pulse Superdrol ( Methyldrostanolone ) . I’ve pulsed M-DROL & Methastadrol and they both worked just fine for me and I have been more than happy with the results.

    Ok, I am ready for the reps to rip me a new*azzhole* now, go ahead, you’ve done it before when I have posted about pulsing.

    Im no rep for a company but I just wanna say that this pulsing stuff is really interesting. As I understand it, workout time is the best time to pulse because our body goes catabolic. And we are limited to our glycogen storage, circulating blood glucose (for energy) and once all that is gone... goodbye amino acids (our own muscles). While we supposedly build back our muscles we could theoretically build even more if we start off at say 0 than -50 when we start building back with our next meal/bcaas. I think it's pretty sound. provided this doesn't cause us to become catabolic after the pulse through HPGA shut down, or cortisol problems that end up breaking up muscle mass. Also, one thing I worry about while pulsing is the EXTREME stress on the liver, to sustain a workout AND get hit with something methylated. Im just making assumptions here. If you aren't busy I'd like to hear your dosing protocol along with diet/training regime you use through your pulses. Please PM me if you can
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Im no rep for a company but I just wanna say that this pulsing stuff is really interesting. As I understand it, workout time is the best time to pulse because our body goes catabolic. And we are limited to our glycogen storage, circulating blood glucose (for energy) and once all that is gone... goodbye amino acids (our own muscles). While we supposedly build back our muscles we could theoretically build even more if we start off at say 0 than -50 when we start building back with our next meal/bcaas. I think it's pretty sound. provided this doesn't cause us to become catabolic after the pulse through HPGA shut down, or cortisol problems that end up breaking up muscle mass. Also, one thing I worry about while pulsing is the EXTREME stress on the liver, to sustain a workout AND get hit with something methylated. Im just making assumptions here. If you aren't busy I'd like to hear your dosing protocol along with diet/training regime you use through your pulses. Please PM me if you can
    If you guys go back and read through the ORIGINAL pulsing thread with dr d you'll see an interesting idea, one that I'd be willing to subscribe to.... Pulsing on days off instead of workout days...

    You get the benefit of extra anabolism when your body is doing the most muscle building...

    I see "benefits" for doing it both ways.... I'd rather just have it both ways at once and cycle all out, lol.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    If you guys go back and read through the ORIGINAL pulsing thread with dr d you'll see an interesting idea, one that I'd be willing to subscribe to.... Pulsing on days off instead of workout days...

    You get the benefit of extra anabolism when your body is doing the most muscle building...

    I see "benefits" for doing it both ways.... I'd rather just have it both ways at once and cycle all out, lol.
    Yea. I get both ways. Straight and pulse. Just wanted a pulsers opinion. And results.

    I'd give it a go. But not for a while as I have a lot of things I want to try ATM... Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    If you guys go back and read through the ORIGINAL pulsing thread with dr d you'll see an interesting idea, one that I'd be willing to subscribe to.... Pulsing on days off instead of workout days...

    You get the benefit of extra anabolism when your body is doing the most muscle building...

    I see "benefits" for doing it both ways.... I'd rather just have it both ways at once and cycle all out, lol.
    i missed the pulsing on days off. DrD recommended that?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    i missed the pulsing on days off. DrD recommended that?
    yes it was one of the suggested methods along the way... i think just about every single possible method was discussed at one point or another honestly but this one stuck out to me as one that had some viable reasoning behind it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Im no rep for a company but I just wanna say that this pulsing stuff is really interesting. As I understand it, workout time is the best time to pulse because our body goes catabolic.

    I am not entirely sure i agree with that since steroids take a while to manifest their effects in the muscles. Unlike caffeine or viagra or something which work immediately by affecting cellular targets like enzymes and ion channels, steroids have to intiation gene transcription and the synthesis of new proteins which then go on to affect other systems in the cell etc. etc. This can take a while to ramp up. So taking a steroid probably will not have an immediate effect on anabolism, or at least its full effects will not be seen immediately.

    One may argue that 24 hours before a workout might be a better choice
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  30. This is very interesting guys. Keep it coming

    What would you think the ideal cycle would look like in your opinion?
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oral steroids vs. Oral PH's
    By AsylumLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:06 PM
  2. What oral to stack with oral winny?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:03 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 06:40 PM
  5. Nolva: Oral Liquid or Oral Pills
    By TheLabRat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Log in
Log in