Topical DHEA Question - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Topical DHEA Question

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Yeah 6 oxo was outstanding. Back when I was running PH's it was always in the stack and I even used it as a stand alone test booster, it was a little hard on the hairline.....of course now that is of no concern to me. lol
    Bald is beautiful.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Bald is beautiful.
    Actually once I did it, I liked it so much I couldn't figure why I hung on to my hair for so long. Bald is beautiful..... if you have the noggin for it, I saw this dude the other day..... He should have kept his hair.... big divot oof
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Actually once I did it, I liked it so much I couldn't figure why I hung on to my hair for so long. Bald is beautiful..... if you have the noggin for it, I saw this dude the other day..... He should have kept his hair.... big divot oof
    Hahaha.
    My wife told me I couldn't shave my head. But then I told her I'd save money cause I wouldnt need to go get my hair cut she said fine. Then when I did it she said I should've done it sooner... Lol.
    Plus in judo everyone says I look meaner and stronger. Haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

we still have many gallons of the odor free dmso here. i dunno how odor free it still is though
    Holy cow.... I just read about your odor free dmso last week....

If its still good lmk... I'd like to pick some up from you if possible!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey pa, what do you think of adding a little rogaine to topical solutions? i was told this will enhance absorbtion?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i dont understand rogaines connection to absorption. i am not a rogaine expert though
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Senior Member

From Rogaine:
    About VersaFoam Technology

As a leader in novel topical delivery systems, Connetics owns worldwide rights to a number of unique topical delivery systems and has branded its proprietary foam drug delivery vehicle, VersaFoam. This unique, versatile topical drug delivery vehicle quickly absorbs into the skin when applied and has versatility for application on multiple body sites.
    The formulation is thermolabile, which melts at skin temperature and evaporates quickly. In addition, it is easy to apply, non-dripping, stain-free and leaves minimal to no residue. It is also preservative-free. The VersaFoam system has important cosmetic and functional benefits compared with conventional delivery vehicles including creams, ointments, gels and lotions. Connetics' VersaFoam-based products are OLUX for scalp dermatoses and non-scalp psoriasis, Luxiq Foam for scalp dermatoses and Evoclin Foam for the treatment of acne.
    These formulations have earned wide acceptance by physicians and patients due to their clinical effectiveness, high quality and cosmetic elegance.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    From Rogaine:

As a leader in novel topical delivery systems, Connetics owns worldwide rights to a number of unique topical delivery systems and has branded its proprietary foam drug delivery vehicle, VersaFoam. This unique, versatile topical drug delivery vehicle quickly absorbs into the skin when applied and has versatility for application on multiple body sites.
    The formulation is thermolabile, which melts at skin temperature and evaporates quickly. In addition, it is easy to apply, non-dripping, stain-free and leaves minimal to no residue. It is also preservative-free. The VersaFoam system has important cosmetic and functional benefits compared with conventional delivery vehicles including creams, ointments, gels and lotions. Connetics' VersaFoam-based products are OLUX for scalp dermatoses and non-scalp psoriasis, Luxiq Foam for scalp dermatoses and Evoclin Foam for the treatment of acne.
    These formulations have earned wide acceptance by physicians and patients due to their clinical effectiveness, high quality and cosmetic elegance.
    nice post....
  9. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

From Rogaine:

sounds like a nifty and convenient topical base but I am not so sure how convenient it would be for a topical that you want to get over as much skin as possible. that would be alot of rubbing. Spraying would be quicker
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    sounds like a nifty and convenient topical base but I am not so sure how convenient it would be for a topical that you want to get over as much skin as possible. that would be alot of rubbing. Spraying would be quicker

a capful added to a systematic td solution should be enough to enhance absorbtion by a considerable margin.....not really that large of an area needs to be covered. even if you were adding to a local solution, you wouldn't be increasing the amount of rubbibg by adding the rogaine.

but if you were to create a spray incorporating some rogaine who knows, lol.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    PLACEBODROL is nitrate free.
    Now that's what i call taking Atkin's serious/
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

From Rogaine:

Great info
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Solid read on Topical/Transdermal DHEA
    By andrew732 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 03:09 PM
  2. Rosie's Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:09 PM
  3. Oral vs SL vs Topical Preg/DHEA and shutdown.
    By taidan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. topical 7-keto-dhea...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:59 PM
  5. Topical ZMA (magnesium in particular) to raise DHEA naturaly
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:01 PM