Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Members,

This section has been created for advanced supplement discussion with Patrick Arnold. If you have a specific question for Pat, please post it in here or just want to discuss and advanced topic. Please keep this to general supplement talk. If you have a question regarding E-Pharm products, please post that in the E-Pharm forum.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Bout time he was back for this!!!!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
This will be interesting

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back. ;)
Just heard your podcast in sherdog lol. Good stuff man.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see this here.let the fun begin!!!!!!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
great to be here

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's great you're on here PA. I'll be checking this out.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In for some interesting discussions. Good to see you here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so we can discuss advanced supplement info, but only about supplements that aren't from epharm/prototype eh? that doesn't make sense.

If you have a specific question about his supplements, it goes in his company section. Its not a difficult concept.

Asking if hes making a supp again isnt advanced discussion....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is crap. Nobody has asked Pat about using tribulus in PCT.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
6-OXO w/ EPISTANE

Pat,

How well would 6-OXO interact with Epistane, since they primarily seem to work via aromatase synthesis? Would they compete for aromataze and AR receptors, or would they work synergetically?

Last edited:
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat,

How well would 6-OXO interact with Epistane, since they primarily seem to work via aromatase synthesis? Would they compete for aromataze and AR receptors, or would they work synergetically?
i know of no evidence that suggests epistane blocks aromatase. someone made that up one day and unfortunately it stuck

6-oxo and its metabolites are not known to interact significantly with androgen receptors either

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Wow, that was a fast response thanks and you are right... guess I fell for the marketing..I did some searching and found this: ''surely this is where people trip up and assume u can run epi as an ai, yes it is based on a drug used in japan to treat breast cancer, however, adding the methyl group changed the action of the drug, people need to look past this and realise its just a marketing scheme used to sell it...'' by ''Dan Mundy'' on Muscle-Mind.uk...

Your thoughts on iron mag Labs? They claim to be the only ones with '' real pharmaceutical grade 6-oxo '' now days....

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that was a fast response thanks and you are right... guess I fell for the marketing..I did some searching and found this: ''surely this is where people trip up and assume u can run epi as an ai, yes it is based on a drug used in japan to treat breast cancer, however, adding the methyl group changed the action of the drug, people need to look past this and realise its just a marketing scheme used to sell it...'' by ''Dan Mundy'' on Muscle-Mind.uk...

Your thoughts on iron mag Labs? They claim to be the only ones with '' real pharmaceutical grade 6-oxo '' now days....
i have never tested their 6-oxo so i cant comment either way

Mulletboy

Awards
Pct

i know of no evidence that suggests epistane blocks aromatase. someone made that up one day and unfortunately it stuck

6-oxo and its metabolites are not known to interact significantly with androgen receptors either
I've read so much in regards to favourable PCT's to turn around and read exact opposite, to the point my head is spinning! Having said that what Direction can you send me regarding pct that works well with a mild methylated compounds that have low androgenic effects and dont aromatics?

Not sure what is favourable in the pct market despite great yet mixed reviews.