How will Lamictal/Buspar affect Cycle

Teknikality

Awards
I just obtained two bottles of Halodrol and plan on doing a six week cycle. I'm preloading with Cycle Assist and have Anastrazole on hand, and will have a post cycle above average cositing of a more than Clomid and a Test Booster. I'm currently on 150 mg of Lamictal and 15 mg of BuSpar, is it safe to take these two medications while on Halodrol or do I need to come off of the medications? If I remain on them, how will the digestion of Halodrol be affect by these medications, what side effects may occur. Looking for a detailed response from knowledgeable sources absent of BroScience.

Teknikality

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Lamictal is an anti-convulsant, mood stabilizer with a wide variety of side effects. Although Buspar is a benign medication, if you're taking something to control fear and anxiety, I wouldn't mess with prohormones or steroids. Lamictal is screwing with your brains GABAergic system, Buspar is screwing with your brains serotonergic and dopaminergic system, and you know what steroids do (hopefully). If you don't mind requiring a pill to behave properly, a pill to not be afraid, and more pills in order to override your own sex hormones to attempt to build more muscle. Like 90% of the people on this board who use steroids, you'll either be cycling on and off until you realize the error of your ways or you will lose your gains (like the rest).

Teknikality

Awards
Just stop. Your not intelligent and you have no idea what your talking about. Lamictal and Buspar are both free of side effects. And lose my gains? I've got arimadex/nolva/clomid, test booster, and DAA for an 8 week pct plus a 3500 calorie diet, workout 6 days a week, need I go on. Like I said, I'm looking for professional input not from some kid who knows nothing. Neg. rep.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just stop. Your not intelligent and you have no idea what your talking about. Lamictal and Buspar are both free of side effects. And lose my gains? I've got arimadex/nolva/clomid, test booster, and DAA for an 8 week pct plus a 3500 calorie diet, workout 6 days a week, need I go on. Like I said, I'm looking for professional input not from some kid who knows nothing. Neg. rep.
I can see how a psychiatrist might feel inclined to write you a script for a mood stablizer, such as lamictal. Ask your doctor to increase the milligrams, your next appointment.

Teknikality

Awards
Funny guy..because I'm so mad right? just leave the thread. You obviously have spent ten years gaining knowledge from the internet, go read a book. Your a prime example of the indication that our generation knows nothing. Your the definition of fail. Oh and I'm so angry right now..idiot.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Funny guy..because I'm so mad right? just leave the thread. You obviously have spent ten years gaining knowledge from the internet, go read a book. Your a prime example of the indication that our generation knows nothing. Your the definition of fail. Oh and I'm so angry right now..idiot.
:D lolz