Beta alanine, PLCAR and ALCAR
- 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM
- 11-15-2012, 04:22 PM
11-17-2012, 10:35 PM
11-17-2012, 11:17 PM
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Is there any benefit to taking GPLC and LCLT (assuming i'm rich) in addition to ALCAR and PLCAR? Or is this just getting redundant?
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
11-18-2012, 10:44 PM
11-19-2012, 07:29 PM
11-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Hey Cooper, can I ask what your dosing schedule looks like for l-carnitine (PLC, ALCAR, LCLT...)? You always seem to have some great info/knowledge and I was just wondering how you apply this knowledge to your daily fight. Thanks!
I know there has been plenty of discussion concerning this topic on other threads, but I don't remember seeing anything about the different forms of L-carnitine possibly competing for absorption.
I've been dosing 1g of each (plc, alcar, lclt) empty stomach, morning. Then 2g each, empty stomach pre-workout.
11-24-2012, 01:57 PM
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
About 1.7g ALCAR pre breakfast.
Then 2-3 grams each of LCLT and PLCAR pre-workout.
Then another 1.7g ALCAR pre dinner.
All taken on empty stomach.
I'm not sure if I have the dosing dialed in perfectly but I'm liking the results thus far.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbray401 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:21 PM
- By drunk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2007, 09:00 AM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:33 PM
- By Oswizle in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2006, 02:04 AM