Beta alanine, PLCAR and ALCAR

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Is it a good idea to stack these these three together?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes. Take the ALCAR and PLCAR at separate times of day (morning, night) if possible.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Is there any benefit to taking GPLC and LCLT (assuming i'm rich) in addition to ALCAR and PLCAR? Or is this just getting redundant?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there any benefit to taking GPLC and LCLT (assuming i'm rich) in addition to ALCAR and PLCAR? Or is this just getting redundant?
Yes to LCLT. GPLC is fairly redundant with PLCAR

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On a related note, SNS beta alanine is outta stock on the planet.. :)

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Hey Cooper, can I ask what your dosing schedule looks like for l-carnitine (PLC, ALCAR, LCLT...)? You always seem to have some great info/knowledge and I was just wondering how you apply this knowledge to your daily fight. Thanks!

I know there has been plenty of discussion concerning this topic on other threads, but I don't remember seeing anything about the different forms of L-carnitine possibly competing for absorption.

I've been dosing 1g of each (plc, alcar, lclt) empty stomach, morning. Then 2g each, empty stomach pre-workout.

chimeranD

Awards
Hey Cooper, can I ask what your dosing schedule looks like for l-carnitine (PLC, ALCAR, LCLT...)? You always seem to have some great info/knowledge and I was just wondering how you apply this knowledge to your daily fight. Thanks!I know there has been plenty of discussion concerning this topic on other threads, but I don't remember seeing anything about the different forms of L-carnitine possibly competing for absorption. I've been dosing 1g of each (plc, alcar, lclt) empty stomach, morning. Then 2g each, empty stomach pre-workout.
From what he said in another thread, dose them separately. I'm not sure how far apart but I would think at least a 4 hours spaced out should do it.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
From what he said in another thread, dose them separately. I'm not sure how far apart but I would think at least a 4 hours spaced out should do it.
OK so recently I've changed up my dosing schedule to look like this:

About 1.7g ALCAR pre breakfast.
Then 2-3 grams each of LCLT and PLCAR pre-workout.
Then another 1.7g ALCAR pre dinner.
All taken on empty stomach.

I'm not sure if I have the dosing dialed in perfectly but I'm liking the results thus far.