Update...

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It is with great excitement that I write you guys from the Olympia with at least a teaser update...

I know I show up here and then seem to disappear for a few months and come back - this time, perhaps a minute longer with having a baby and moving amongst some pesonal things, but I will probably be back for a while with some exciting news (and I will answer all unanswered activity in this subforum through October).

There have been many pushes here and there for new products and novel ingredients and laun in tches and reasons why things got pushed (some things the industry is simply not ready for) back [hell the industry is notorious for it]. I am here to announce a new brand that will be in production (yes, I have developed the original launch of products - with the following goals in mind:

1) Pump (solo)
2) Pre-workout
3) 3 powder stack (6 ingredients in each)
4) Test Booster
5) Surprise Product (hard to categorize it, but read enough of this forum and you'll be able to uncover some things I may be talking about)
6) PCT (more of an anti-estrogen)
7) Nighttime sleep aid and GH (which is absolutely awesome and NO it will NOT use GABA or Phenibut - or derivatives)
8) Stimulant/Fat Loss Product
9) Appetite Suppressant (with a novel delivery)

To go into production late October/early November; all released by January 2013. It is and will be an exciting time. I will be back on Sunday to offer some of my first responses, but this is just the first of many hints/teasers...

Stay tuned...

D_

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is with great excitement that I write you guys from the Olympia with at least a teaser update...

I know I show up here and then seem to disappear for a few months and come back - this time, perhaps a minute longer with having a baby and moving amongst some pesonal things, but I will probably be back for a while with some exciting news (and I will answer all unanswered activity in this subforum through October).

There have been many pushes here and there for new products and novel ingredients and laun in tches and reasons why things got pushed (some things the industry is simply not ready for) back [hell the industry is notorious for it]. I am here to announce a new brand that will be in production (yes, I have developed the original launch of products - with the following goals in mind:

1) Pump (solo)
2) Pre-workout
4) Test Booster
5) Surprise Product (hard to categorize it, but read enough of this forum and you'll be able to uncover some things I may be talking about)
7) Nighttime sleep aid and GH (which is absolutely awesome and NO it will NOT use GABA or Phenibut - or derivatives)

To go into production late October/early November; all released by January 2013. It is and will be an exciting time. I will be back on Sunday to offer some of my first responses, but this is just the first of many hints/teasers...

Stay tuned...

D_
Very nice D!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I'd still like to see an all in one immunity booster type product. I've been asking board sponsors about one for a long time but nothing ever seems to materialize. I don't enjoy being sick and having to miss workouts and I don't think anyone does.

domore

Awards
All products will be released by January 2013?

This is amazing! Honestly, I have been taking notes from your posts, Dr. Houser, and I have based my supplementation needs off of your suggestions. There will be times when I will just sit down and peruse through your old posts in your sub-forum to collect great information. You should see my Microsoft OneNote notebook. It is filled with a lot of good stuff!

I am excited to see this take off and I will definitely be supporting you and your brand.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Will be watching for this closely. The mystery product and Sleep aid have my curiosity peaked.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to checking out the products and their ingredients.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Awesome, looking forward to see what they are.

domore

Awards
Looking forward to checking out the products and their ingredients.
If all these products contain what he has recommended on the boards, I'm sure they will be top notch.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I'd still like to see an all in one immunity booster type product. I've been asking board sponsors about one for a long time but nothing ever seems to materialize. I don't enjoy being sick and having to miss workouts and I don't think anyone does.
Have you looked into AHCC?It is great for the immune system.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
D...it's about time you did your own thing. I always feel safe using stuff you designed.

keyser

Awards
Very much looking forward to the products.
What's the benefit of a pump product?

domore

Awards
Hopefully we can coax Dr. Houser into dropping some knowledge on his products. :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In.

domore

Awards
I'm just going to set aside a nice little fund for Dr. Houser's products. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for new products!

domore

Awards
Hopefully this absence means that Dr. Houser is working hard to have his products out in January

domore

Awards

1) Pump (solo)
2) Pre-workout
4) Test Booster

Stay tuned...

D_
The time is drawing near. We'll see if Dr. Houser was able to follow through with his goal to start his own line.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful...Following through tends to be a weak point of our lovely Doc.

Heretogrow

Awards
Sub'.

Always been happy with the results from your advice. I look forward to the launch of your product line.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Lots of knowledge and good ideas but he needs a leg man to complete his projects.
He also needs a leg man to not rip off people who send him large amounts of money :)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best of luck ! hope to see some good quality stuff, no prop blends, use a GMP facility to package it all up and show C of C for the raws and your g2g.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about some free samples for all of us who posted in this thread ? would be a nice and generous gesture, I think

broons

Awards
  • Established
Not thinking we are going to be seeing any products from the doc anytime soon

Cogrick2

Awards
The fact that he owes a member $400 makes me think that we will.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the first post of this thread: "To go into production late October/early November; all released by January 2013"

Today is the last day of January 2013, has there been any release yet ?

It's not uncommon for promotions to fall apart due to unexpected delays resulting from issues beyond the control of the owner but where are the updates / info ?