- 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
- 09-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Protein, creatine you can take whenever and it builds up in your system. Protein is best taken right before and or right after your workout to help your muscles repair
- 09-29-2012, 12:33 PM
This depends on many factors...perhaps most improtantly - but certainly not limited to - goal.
In other words, many people try and blanket macronutrient ingestion (Protein, Carbs, Fats) for all people but this is an oversimplification.
Sometime (more often than not), pre-workout macronutrients do NOT leave you hormonally optimized (most will talk GH indction, but my bigger concern is catecholamine).
Creatine - you could actually make arguments for both pre and post. There are some neurocognitive options to take creatine pre-workout; however, if solely talking ergogenesis by way of increaing muscle phosphagen stores; mitch is correct.
D_Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:42 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
- By Nelson in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:40 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:18 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM