Remember your multivitamin write-up?

RD929

Awards
I believe I do. It was a looong time ago on BB, like what 8 years ago or something?
Has anything changed since then? If you still have it maybe you could repost it here?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you referring to ACES? I don't think Dr. Houser was ever a fun of multivitamins

RD929

Awards
Are you referring to ACES? I don't think Dr. Houser was ever a fun of multivitamins
I don't know what ACES stands for. And yes you're right, he wasn't. The article was anti-multi, and listed good reasons as to why. But he made some suggestions about what would be good. I just would like to see it again, or something similar if someone else wrote it up.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what ACES stands for. And yes you're right, he wasn't. The article was anti-multi, and listed good reasons as to why. But he made some suggestions about what would be good. I just would like to see it again, or something similar if someone else wrote it up.
Vit A/C/E + Selenium

How does the bioavailability of each individual vitamin/mineral compare to something found in a whole foods multi? Is there a huge difference between taking something like ACES + others individually as opposed to together in a more bioactive form?