Dr. Houser's Suggested Daily Supplementation
- 09-13-2012, 10:32 AM
- 6'0" 218 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Rep Power
- 09-13-2012, 12:13 PM
09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
"While niacin before sleep is an "ok" idea; I usually have clients "graduate" to high-order niacin therapy when they have been with me long enough...and that means EVERYONE! Misinterpretations of the AIM-HIGH trial aside, if you want a healthy body, if you want to have successful control of hormones; niacin is important. BUT, before sleep is only if you really can't take the 2-5 minute niacin flush.
Allow simple illustration with the following graph with GH:
exercise-induced effect: niacin “turbocharges” the growth hormone response to anaerobic exercise!!!
Now, it also comes with copious other POSITIVES, but for those supplementing it at night, and those who don't essentially cry about a little flush (Christ, if you're using Beta-alanine and not niacin....SHAME on you!!). And I mean a "REAL" dose guys upwards of about 2 grams for those truly serious about maximizing hormonal response and health effects (namely isolated low HDL syndrome and Anabolic Steroid use)."
Similar Forum Threads
- By onea in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
- By johnnydanja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:52 AM
- By fadi in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2010, 04:01 AM
- By verickin07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-26-2009, 06:26 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 21Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:52 AM