Dr. Houser's Suggested Daily Supplementation - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Dr. Houser's Suggested Daily Supplementation

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish? For body composition purposes, niacin is an inhibitor of HSL and impedes fat loss briefly.
    And the flushing you are going to get from that much, even buffered niacin, will be horrible.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Registered User

What are you trying to accomplish? For body composition purposes, niacin is an inhibitor of HSL and impedes fat loss briefly.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And the flushing you are going to get from that much, even buffered niacin, will be horrible.
    Well, it is a part of Dr. Houser's protocol from a growth hormone standpoint. I was curious if it is something to pursue. I think in a convo with you, Coop, Dr. Houser said that 2g of Niacin preworkout coupled with LCLT post-workout gives a pretty good bang for your buck.

•   

3. Registered User

Here is another quote from Dinoii regarding Niacin.

"While niacin before sleep is an "ok" idea; I usually have clients "graduate" to high-order niacin therapy when they have been with me long enough...and that means EVERYONE! Misinterpretations of the AIM-HIGH trial aside, if you want a healthy body, if you want to have successful control of hormones; niacin is important. BUT, before sleep is only if you really can't take the 2-5 minute niacin flush.

Allow simple illustration with the following graph with GH:

http://healthcorrelator.blogspot.com...h-hormone.html

exercise-induced effect: niacin “turbocharges” the growth hormone response to anaerobic exercise!!!

Now, it also comes with copious other POSITIVES, but for those supplementing it at night, and those who don't essentially cry about a little flush (Christ, if you're using Beta-alanine and not niacin....SHAME on you!!). And I mean a "REAL" dose guys upwards of about 2 grams for those truly serious about maximizing hormonal response and health effects (namely isolated low HDL syndrome and Anabolic Steroid use)."

•   

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Similar Forum Threads

1. Daily supplement schedule?
    By onea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
  2. Suggestions for supplements
    By johnnydanja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:52 AM
  3. Suggestion to Supplement Companies