Whey protein : 3x a day

Mon- Back & Triceps
Tue- Chest & Biceps
Wed- Legs & Shoulders
Thur- = Mon
Fri- = Tue
Sat- = Wed
Sunday- Off

So what do you guys think!?? Please help!

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The nuances and intricacies of workout setup may trump your supplementation scheme and yield subpar results.

The unfortunate thing is that you don't list what each workout would entail (which may or may not be necessary in this setting). Coupling back with triceps and chest with biceps means indirect OR direct insult to the smaller muscle groups (i.e. - bis and tris) at least 4 days per week each and would likely negate many, if not all, positives set up by a well-designed supplement routine (which - USP Prime aside - looks pretty standard; creatine and whey). One day per week on each DIRECTLY is likely more than enough - provided your intensity (defined as how close you lift to your 1RM; NOT how sloppy you can get by throwing copious tallies of unnecessary weight btw).

Something like this might yield better results:

Sunday: OFF
Monday: Upper Chest + Biceps
Tuesday: OFF (or HIIT...goal-dependent, but we are in the middle of the summer months)
Wednesday: Back + Shoulders
Thursday: OFF (or HIIT...goal-dependent, but we are in the middle of the summer months)
Friday: Lower Chest (does not mean abuse of decline movements of which any routine should have no more than and not even necessarily one) + Triceps
Saturday: Legs

Not only will this give you more time for - I don't know...LIFE, but will also yield more optimal results. Trauma/Rest, Trauma/Rest, Trauma/Rest, repeat...

Now...if anabolics are incorporated, the rules change...but PRIME should not be considered in that class.

D_

Mar1n

Awards
The nuances and intricacies of workout setup may trump your supplementation scheme and yield subpar results.

The unfortunate thing is that you don't list what each workout would entail (which may or may not be necessary in this setting). Coupling back with triceps and chest with biceps means indirect OR direct insult to the smaller muscle groups (i.e. - bis and tris) at least 4 days per week each and would likely negate many, if not all, positives set up by a well-designed supplement routine (which - USP Prime aside - looks pretty standard; creatine and whey). One day per week on each DIRECTLY is likely more than enough - provided your intensity (defined as how close you lift to your 1RM; NOT how sloppy you can get by throwing copious tallies of unnecessary weight btw).

Something like this might yield better results:

Sunday: OFF
Monday: Upper Chest + Biceps
Tuesday: OFF (or HIIT...goal-dependent, but we are in the middle of the summer months)
Wednesday: Back + Shoulders
Thursday: OFF (or HIIT...goal-dependent, but we are in the middle of the summer months)
Friday: Lower Chest (does not mean abuse of decline movements of which any routine should have no more than and not even necessarily one) + Triceps
Saturday: Legs

Not only will this give you more time for - I don't know...LIFE, but will also yield more optimal results. Trauma/Rest, Trauma/Rest, Trauma/Rest, repeat...

Now...if anabolics are incorporated, the rules change...but PRIME should not be considered in that class.

D_
:O wow ! Seems you know A LOT about bodybuilding bro... Thanks for all that explaination it really did make sense!! So is that a serious routine or was it just an quick example?? If you can please provide me with a good routine that you would do and that it will work please i will really appreciate it !!!! Thanks thanks thanks ;)