DAA and/or Carnitine's if you experience seizure-like

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
symptoms. Myoclonus and Hypnic Jerks.

I don't experience them everyday but I notice when I go out for my daily run during my work hour and come back to work usually drained I experience myoclonus, My leg would jerk once or twice at most, then at night at times I get hypnic jerks.

This started happening to me recently. From stress and combination of working out without breathing properly i got labyrinthitis, been recovering and im not dizzy anymore i just have tinnitus

I have taken Body Octane, Plcar, Ultima, Lit Up before my labyrinthitis with no issues.

I was taking Lit-Up at times when I worked out during my labyrinthitis,

since I started experiencing these jerks I did my Googling and read that Carnitine's can increase seizure frequencies, im just wondering if they mean myoclonus and hypnic like seizures or seizures that are far more severe..

If i never Googled bout the jerks I probably would be using a DAA and/or Carnitine and not even think about it but now my mind playing tricks on me and has me hesitant to take anything that may increase seizures..

In other words, am I crazy or im cautious with reason

thank u

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I have done a brain MRI and was cleared of anything if that matters for anything.