AIs ESTROGEN AND EFFECTS ON BODY COMP

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.55%

AIs ESTROGEN AND EFFECTS ON BODY COMP

Hey Doc,
    posted this thread in the supplement section, so wanted to post it in here to see what your thoughts are on the subject

Im trying to learn a bit about AIs and there physical effects on body composition
    when i say ais i mean any that actually work wether they are otc or drug form

Can a strong ai that works actually reduce bodyfat from the lowering of estrogen, or will reducing estrogen (low enough) just drop and reduce fluid retention (externally) and give a drying and hardening effect again from the lowering of estrogen ?

If a user drys and hardens up from a loss of water from the ai does this man that they had elevated estrogen to start with/ a high aromatise conversion, or will/does the drying and hardening effect from loosing excess fluid happen even if estrogen was normal or even low to start with (given the ai in otc or drug form is strong enough) ?

Can AIs OTC (IN PARTICULAR) or drugs be taken longer term say at a lower controlled dose to keep estrogen managed ?

I gather excess fluid retention (external) can be caused by to much estrogen in the body, is this generally mostly caused by increasing test levels through again otc supplements or drugs/steroids or being on trt

And is it quite common for men to have naturally elevated estrogen 24/7 causing a high aromatise conversion even without taking anything to boost test levels ?

is elevated estrogen only possible with higher T levels, or could to much estrogen be possible with normal or even low T again by a high aromatise conversion?

Suspect i MAY have always carried a some excess fluid retention regardless if im heavy or light possibly caused by a higher aromatise conversion i dont know

Very interested on this topic, thanks for any insight

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

I had elevated estrogen levels (never been on aas). Doc prescribed Arimidex (generic) 2mg a week. I cut the pill in half and take .5mg every other day as 1mg taken at one time was killing my knees. I have noticed more morning "tents" than usual. No real leaning out but I just finished my first month on it. 31yo if that makes a difference.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.55%

Quote Originally Posted by uknowme62 View Post
    I had elevated estrogen levels (never been on aas). Doc prescribed Arimidex (generic) 2mg a week. I cut the pill in half and take .5mg every other day as 1mg taken at one time was killing my knees. I have noticed more morning "tents" than usual. No real leaning out but I just finished my first month on it. 31yo if that makes a difference.
    What do you think rasied your estrogen by natural means by having higher natural test or some other factor, are you on trt also?
    have you lost any water weight, is that a safe long term dose?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

High estrogen levels run in the family. My uncle had breast cancer and all of the men including me have some form of gyno. Low test is also genetic for me. I didn't have to do trt because I got a divorce, no kidding. Blood levels were 171 while married 489 3 months after divorce. Idk if my 19yo gf had an effect though
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.55%

Quote Originally Posted by uknowme62 View Post
    High estrogen levels run in the family. My uncle had breast cancer and all of the men including me have some form of gyno. Low test is also genetic for me. I didn't have to do trt because I got a divorce, no kidding. Blood levels were 171 while married 489 3 months after divorce. Idk if my 19yo gf had an effect though
    Do you suffer with fluid retention b4 using the arimadex from high E?
    big increase in T from ditching the missus, prob the new gf helped to
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

I didn't have much fluid retention before, that I can remember. No swelling issues or such.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6-OXO, no change in body comp
    By Kristopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
  2. LBM, VAT, SAT - achieving an accurate body-comp assessment
    By BodyWizard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 01:36 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
  4. body re-comp cycle...