Stopping fat burners after 4 years, mentally unprepared, worried

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I ended up actually gaining back some size, while slowly but surely losing fat!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I ended up actually gaining back some size, while slowly but surely losing fat!
    Haha. Nice. Perhaps your training an diet were spot on after so much exp.
    Good stuff man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

atta boy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I am surprised that I actually look and feel MUCH better than ever! My face is more contoured and young looking, my arms are more vascular and less puffy, my midsection keeps getting more and more lean.... I surprised myself.

I feel you about the mental part. lol. I have a crapload of supplements I am WAITING to come in. I've got a sick stack I'm building up.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha. Nice. Perhaps your training an diet were spot on after so much exp.
    Good stuff man.
    Thanks Mattrag and Whacked. Yeah, I think that when supplements cease to dictate one's appetite, pre-training intensity, daily energy levels, etc. one's body will HOPEFULLY 'reboot' eventually.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Mattrag and Whacked. Yeah, I think that when supplements cease to dictate one's appetite, pre-training intensity, daily energy levels, etc. one's body will HOPEFULLY 'reboot' eventually.
    Also forces u to really be spot on with diet.. Some supps do allow u to cheat n still get results..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also forces u to really be spot on with diet.. Some supps do allow u to cheat n still get results..
    As a matter of fact I have a few nutrient partitioners on the way. lol. I won't touch things that mess with my mental state anymore with a FEW exceptions such as I MAY get back on the Relora/Sensoril combination, Andro Drive (preg and dhea are amazing for general well-being and neural/andrenal function and Andro Drive kicks ass), green tea, maybe a cup of coffee, and that's about it. I'm excited to re-introduce supplements into my daily regimen.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

As a matter of fact I have a few nutrient partitioners on the way. lol. I won't touch things that mess with my mental state anymore with a FEW exceptions such as I MAY get back on the Relora/Sensoril combination, Andro Drive (preg and dhea are amazing for general well-being and neural/andrenal function and Andro Drive kicks ass), green tea, maybe a cup of coffee, and that's about it. I'm excited to re-introduce supplements into my daily regimen.
    Yea nutrient partitioners r key for me bc I'm quite insulin intolerant. I'm taking revamp right now which has preg in it also.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea nutrient partitioners r key for me bc I'm quite insulin intolerant. I'm taking revamp right now which has preg in it also.
    That's tight! Yeah, I am a huge fan of Glycobol, Slin Sane, and I've put Vasotropin in my recent order to arrive tomorrow.
  9. Featured Author
    Answers

There was a lot of good ideas in here; would have preferred a caffeine/stim taper as opposed to going cold turkey as most try to do. It probably would have been easier for you - but no looking back.

I think 2 sets of agents can help you out in the instances of withdrawl:

1. Mitochondrial Optimizers

In particular: Carnitine (salts); CoQ10 (preferably ubiquinol or ubiquinone dosed doubly); Coenzyme 1 (NADH); Na-R-ALA (and additional thiamine or benfotiamine and riboflavin which are co-factors assisting ALA in its dehydrogenase activity)

-and-

2. Adrenal Recovery Agents

In particular: Rhodiola; Pantethenic Acid; Schizandra; DHEA (if fat-loss still desired; I would prefer the 7-keto or 7-OH variants); Phosphatidylserine (high-dose) - for those that talked about Reset AD or even the so-called equivalent (Revamp)...there is little room for licorice supplementation or bovine adrenal extracts - they won't help you and could be counter-productive, especially if going on to use licorice at any length AND avoiding it opens up the potential to use HIGHER efficacious doses of said ingredients). Here's the thing; When you are Rhodiola naiive...you WILL "feel" it upon dosing properly...companies using it will bank on it...YOU HAVE TO CYCLE this and any other "adaptogen" through the week (5 on, 2 off -or- 3 on, 1 off - kind of like how stims should be micro-cycled).

Great discussion in a "stimulant-junkie" society.

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii
    There was a lot of good ideas in here; would have preferred a caffeine/stim taper as opposed to going cold turkey as most try to do. It probably would have been easier for you - but no looking back.

In particular: Carnitine (salts); CoQ10 (preferably ubiquinol or ubiquinone dosed doubly); Coenzyme 1 (NADH); Na-R-ALA (and additional thiamine or benfotiamine and riboflavin which are co-factors assisting ALA in its dehydrogenase activity)

-and-

In particular: Rhodiola; Pantethenic Acid; Schizandra; DHEA (if fat-loss still desired; I would prefer the 7-keto or 7-OH variants); Phosphatidylserine (high-dose) - for those that talked about Reset AD or even the so-called equivalent (Revamp)...there is little room for licorice supplementation or bovine adrenal extracts - they won't help you and could be counter-productive, especially if going on to use licorice at any length AND avoiding it opens up the potential to use HIGHER efficacious doses of said ingredients). Here's the thing; When you are Rhodiola naiive...you WILL "feel" it upon dosing properly...companies using it will bank on it...YOU HAVE TO CYCLE this and any other "adaptogen" through the week (5 on, 2 off -or- 3 on, 1 off - kind of like how stims should be micro-cycled).

D_
    Great post. Thank you.

Glad this thread is proving helpful for people.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post

-and-

D_

That makes sense about cycling adaptogens. I will cycle them out more when I take them.

Thanks!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yikes.

So according to Dr Di - ReVamp is bad for us while attempting recovery.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Midway thru my first off week in over a year. No training since Sunday (I lift 3-5 days a week depending on goals and run 3, walk 1 or 2 depending on goals.. This week I have done nothing The scale actually dropped as of yesterday. Eating about the same amount of cals which has really helped me psychologically to not over train so much moving forward. Only dietary changes were reducing some fats about 20g n upping protein n possibly even upping carbs a bit.. Aside from the gym I not an "active person" bc I am usually too beat from my workouts to engage in strenuous leisure activities.. Just been going to Class and playing more video games than normal.. Like the good ol days of when I was overweight (minus all the nasty food I would eat in between football games on my plsyststion lol)

This is all with one low dose stimulant far burner.. Really has helped me psychologically ... Actually not looking forward to returning to the gym ! :/
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Haha!

Well, congrats on your success.

WHICH fat burner you using?

PS: I am 6 days in now!

HOWEVER, I train in the AM and I poppeed ONE caffiene pill (200mg) and that was it.

It was if I took 5 of them! Haha

Adrenals totally replenished

I plan to stick with JUST ONE 200 mg caffiene pill pre-w/o and thats it

No more exotic stims!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I enjoy 1 scoop of supersize for a pre-wo boost, only 75mg caffiene. Or half to 3/4 scoop craze which is 40-60mg caffiene
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

do you take ANY other stims?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Haha!

Well, congrats on your success.

WHICH fat burner you using?

PS: I am 6 days in now!

HOWEVER, I train in the AM and I poppeed ONE caffiene pill (200mg) and that was it.

It was if I took 5 of them! Haha

Adrenals totally replenished

I plan to stick with JUST ONE 200 mg caffiene pill pre-w/o and thats it

No more exotic stims!
    Nice job! Indeed some caffeine can be beneficial to your workout
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks

Pretty sure Im stuck on that for life especially in light of the fact I w/o in the AM and I hatre mornings! ;p

200 mg of caffiene will not cause too many issues if at all health wise.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Oxy elite right now. 2 caps instead of 3.

Usually I'll do 3 oxy and full dose of another product of choice a day lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dear God! LMAO

Im a stim junkine and 2 make me TOO wired to feel good (although one cap was weak) .
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    do you take ANY other stims?
    No I dont
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the support guys... Starring a new log! LOG: Athletix+PES Lean Bulk!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mentally unprepared for stopping fat burners, advice?
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. How does E2 effect YOU mentally?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:03 AM
  3. Cooking With The Mentally Challenged !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
  4. Venom kicks my ass mentally
    By NYhomeboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 06:15 PM
  5. need help mentally!!!
    By dan34 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:24 AM