- 12-31-2011, 02:06 PM
I take pramipexole (think I´m taking .36mg?) before sleep for restless leg syndrome. It works like a charm and I can actually fall asleep. I´m thinking that since it raises GH and lowers prolactin, it might even be good for body composition and work well with d-aspartic acid(because it can increase prolactin). Now I´m thinking of also adding some mucuna pruriens with the Pramipexole prior to sleep, how does that sound? I remember from the movie awakenings(and an episode of house) that l-dopa works for a short time to wake people from narcolepsy... does that mean that if I take it every night that the effects reduce.. should I be cycling it?
Cheers and happy new year.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 57Last Post: 04-09-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Super Saiyan in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:49 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:07 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2010, 07:18 PM
- By de49152 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:30 PM