Cabergolean

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Doc,

There is a new product on the market called Cabergolean. It's supposed to be a new kind of GH releaser. I know most GH releasers are bogus. I just wondered what you opinion of this product might be. Nutrigenomics Research Company — Cabergolean White Paper

Q: There are a lot of HGH Boosters on the market. Some are sprays, other use amino acids, and some use peptides- what makes your HGH Booster different?

A: That is a great question. Let's look at some of the existing alternatives. The sprays may be effective if stored correctly; however, to remain stable and effective they really need to be refrigerated in a liquid state, which may not make them ideal. Also, they work to stimulate a GH surge- but they do not address circulating Somatostatin, which inhibits the actual GH release. Amino Acids function much the way the sprays do; however, to get a GH surge that is ergogenic or efficacious in nature, you need to use a lot of Amino Acids. And the older one gets the less effective the Amino's are at stimulating the endocrine system to release HGH. Some supplement companies include peptides in their OTC formulas (e.g., GHRP-2); however, the absorption rate is extremely low, rendering their formulas completely innocuous and ineffectual. Lastly, there are a few supplements on the market that stimulate both a surge in GH and an inhibition of GHIH or Somatostatin. These are the latest generation in GH Boosters. So here is where we think Cabergolean separates itself from the most innovative GH Boosters. No other supplement offers a formula that has the unique compounds we do to inhibit Somatostatin(Huperzine A, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, and dimethylethanolamine (DMAE). No other supplement utilizes both Mucuna Pruriens and beta-nicotinamide adeninedinucleotide (NADH) to stimulate a GH surge.In fact, we know of no other supplement that uses NADH for this function. For a more technical explanation of how Cabergolean works Click Here. We will confidently close with this statement. Cabergolean is the most scientifically sound GH Booster to ever reach the supplement market. There has never been a more potent supplement designed to stimulate GH release!

Q: How do you use Cabergolean?
A: Simple dosing schedule. 4 capsules 30 minutes prior to training on an empty stomach and/ or 4 capsules right before bed on an empty stomach.

Q: I know Huperzine A inhibits acetylcholine esterase. Doesn't that lead to side effects, such as uncontrollable bowel movements, emesis (throwing up), as well as bradychardia and bronchoconstriction in some extreme cases.
A: The science says that yes, inhibition of acetylcholine esterase (in this case via Huperzine A) may lead to the side effects you listed. However, experientially and anecdotally, we can say that many people have been using Huperzine A (which is purified from Chinese club moss) for years without these issues. We can also say that if you use greater than 200mcg of Huperzine A per day- you are greatly increasing your risk of side effects. Let us state that NRC's protocol calls for 5 days on and 2 days off of our Cabergolean- followed by an equal amount of time off for your off-cycle. There are some companies that offer a similar formula that includes Huperzine A that do not offer this caveat. Huperzine A is a proven cognitive enhancer and GH booster. If used responsibly (we submit to you no greater than 100mcg daily) this substance will improve your sleep, increase your GH output (especially if taken prior to bed) and vastly improve your focus.

Q: Can't L-Dopa and Dopamine oxidise to generate toxic free radicals?
A: Evidence supporting a toxic action of L-Dopa or Dopamine on dopaminergic neurons arises largely from in vitro, or test-tube studies. However, with that concern in mind, be it grounded in fiction or science, we have employed two of the body’s greatest antioxidants, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and NADH. Free radicals look to damage mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine combats this by increasing mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to improve memory, increase energy and allow the energy-producing organelles in our cells (mitochondria) to work more effectively by protecting them from free radicals. Cabergolean also employs NADH as a scavenger of free radicals. NADH is also referred to as Coenzyme 1. NADH (or Coenzyme 1) executes the scavenging of free radicals better than any other biological substance known to the body.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey there...this is an interesting product. Not "bad" by design, but it is hard for me to evaluate what doses of certain items have been used to verify mimicry of clinical trial data - in particular the Mucuna (and % L-Dopa in their product).

I think combination of GABA and niacin produce a wonderful pre-exercise GH-stimulus and most people learn about my protocol when coming on as advanced clients; the numbers are actually staggering.

I like Mucuna, but you can get 800mg (2 caps) of Now Foods Dopa Mucuna as low as $9.99 on the net (it's $12.99 at NP I believe but haven't checked this is a while). This way you can see what "high-dose" mucuna dosing; even upwards of 5 grams feels like (unfortunately...that's about 12 pills). I haven't really found any good mucuna powders.

If you're looking for "antioxidant prowess," why not look for NAC (600mg x 1 or 2 per day) + Vitamin C (I am still a fan of higher dosing here for those partaking in high-levels of oxidative activity - read: exercise, and you all should be, but no more than 500 mg per sitting to also avoid pro-oxidation. There is also a study to suggest the combo of NAC + Vit C raises testosterone which - when coupled with mucuna is really nice to add on to a purported GH boost.

Anyway, I am ok with this product...see nothing "negative" about it provided it doesn't sell for a lot of money as that is surely unnecessary.

D_

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't really found any good mucuna powders.

D_
and what is your opinnion about 1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol) from USPowders same powder found in Powerfull?

Phytother Res. 2004 Sep;18(9):706-12.

Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens.
Manyam BV, Dhanasekaran M, Hare TA.

Department of Neurology, Health Science Center College of Medicine, Temple, TX 76508, USA. [email protected]

Mucuna pruriens possesses significantly higher antiparkinson activity compared with levodopa in the 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA) lesioned rat model of Parkinson's disease. The present study evaluated the neurorestorative effect of Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder on the nigrostriatal tract of 6-OHDA lesioned rats. Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder significantly increased the brain mitochondrial complex-I activity but did not affect the total monoamine oxidase activity (in vitro). Unlike synthetic levodopa treatment, Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder treatment significantly restored the endogenous levodopa, dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin content in the substantia nigra. Nicotine adenine dinucleotide (NADH) and coenzyme Q-10, that are shown to have a therapeutic benefit in Parkinson's disease, were present in the Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder. Earlier studies showed that Mucuna pruriens treatment controls the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. This additional finding of a neurorestorative benefit by Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder on the degenerating dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra may be due to increased complex-I activity and the presence of NADH and coenzyme Q-10. Copyright (c) 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is really different than any other product I have taken before. A lot different than a GABA product and also a lot different than USP Labs powerful.