Estrogen; Topical Weight loss

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
heres a study.. basically increase heat in that area, easier for epinephrine to do its job in that tissue.

Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influenced by contractions in adjacent muscles in humans?

But whats good about it is what if you lower estrogen with a suicidal inhibitor topically along with something like eviscerate which has capsaicin in it.

Estrogen Controls Lipolysis by Up-Regulating

Being the MW of Aromasin is a lil less then 300 its good to go in a topical.

seems like it could work well.

your thoughts on this spot reduction given the parameters.

Increased heat and TRVP activation locally
Alpha 2 blockade
Reduced estrogen
Increased epinephrine to the area

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used one time 6-oxo in bulk powder mixed with PP topical solution this damn thing works wonders but i`m not sure if works on "lean" people

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
lean people have less adipose, there for less aromatase. THEREFORE less alpha 2 receptors.

Itll help dry you out a tad more but may not help more overall without some sort of catecholamine release.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.d is not on the boards as much as he used to be.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
He means Dr. H... his name is Dana and Dinoiii so some will say "Dr.D" but arent referring to THE Dr.D... two diff individuals...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He means Dr. H... his name is Dana and Dinoiii so some will say "Dr.D" but arent referring to THE Dr.D... two diff individuals...
Oh lol, I was thinking that he was gonna have a long wait.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
my question RE the logic of the OP....

Why not just TAKE the aromasin??? its got plenty high enough oral availability and you could do much better to make sure your blocking estrogen creation systematically since it can be created one place and circulation to another would lead to negative effects still....

I think the main reason for using things like formestane and Trione topically was more then anything to increase their availability... not their localized effects...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess Dr. Dinoii doesn't post here that much either. OP been waiting a couple of weeks.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I will preface this again with - if a message gets pushed down the forum quickly; I will NOT see it. I try and respond to what's "hot" - that meaning to me: "What's up top."

I am NOT on the boards but a few times per week due to other clinical/research/academic/other work obligations. I have a feeling that people think I am on here more than I am.

This thread got pushed down the forum a few times and honestly, if I hadn't scanned for items I knew I hadn't responded in...I still wouldn't have seen it. I apologize to those concerned about my lack of response; it is but one me to so many of you and I do the best I am able with the time available to get to as many questions/comments/concerns as I feasibly can.

That said, I am going to address a few things for housekeeping and then I will go into some thoughts in a new post about the topic at hand.

As mentioned already; "Dr.D" (the figurehead who captured the love of so many of you with intrigue in his posts) and I are NOT one and the same. He is actually not a physician nor PhD; but a man whom I have spoke on the phone with and have a great deal of respect for (despite the fact that he may not be popular with competing companies; whatever - I never liked to sit with the "cool" kids at the lunch table either...). He earned the nickname "Dr" in his college studies, I believe. The "D" is the first letter of his last name (although I am uncertain he wants his name broadcast, and that's not my place)....my last name begins with "H," although I also am not using a pen name or anything; the way I talk about things is MUCH more objective and while controversial...I do NOT offer overt recommendations and make this very clear. Our philosophies are a lot different, BUT - like Patrick Arnold or any other figure - we all share one thing...the desire to understand (in the name of science or whatever other driving force may exist) that which is unknown; of a chemical nature...sure, even if that means throwing ourselves under a bus (using ourselves as a guinea pig...more than any of us would probably care to admit).

D_

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I used dr d because you signed you name D_

Sorry if confused anyone or offended you dr houser. Very sorry

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Now, for the OP...I am unsure what question you have exactly...if you are asking if aromasin would work in this scenario (like it's chemical cousin formestane)...the answer is YES (BUT only because of it's concomitant androgenic AND adrenergic effect while controlling local aromatization). Forget the MW for a second and understand that estrogen doesn't make you fat in and of itself...it does quite the opposite and stimulates lipolysis in net effect. This is because of the net beta-andrenergic agonism >>> alpha-2 adrenergic agonism (it's kind of like the apparent scare being had with agmatine; but that's more an affinity issue due to concurrent imadazoline receptors...alas, I digress and don't have time to talk both tonight).

As opposed to capsacin; you'd probably get better net effect with beta-agonism and/or stimulation of adjacent muscles. That is the "heat" source being discussed. In any event...you could probably use the same items (aromasin + Eviscerate); BUT - I would be more press to suggest it be due to beta-agonism + localized aromatization attenuation ... only when coupled in fact.

If you were asking for more than mechanism and whether it would work together, I am unsure I could find it in your post.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I used dr d because you signed you name D_

Sorry if confused anyone or offended you dr houser. Very sorry
Oh, I picked that up some time ago...merely meaning Dana - it was a slautation I used implying that I would never write my entire name because I didn't anticipate I would ever have nothing more to say.

Not offended at all; just trying to make sure there was no confusion...

D_