"Fat Burners"

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    cANT USE lean extreme banned by my fed,
    any other all natty posibilities for reducing cortisol? cissus any good for this?
    What fed are you in? Ordered a bottle, haven't used it yet...would like to know if this is banned by any natty orgs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Yea pls tell us Mr C all the good things LCLT can do in terms of bodycomp benefits does it positivly effect muscle and fat?

    do you use it often and do you notice any benefit from it?
    wana hear all the good stuff b4 i take it as a daily staple, you think its worthwhile, the higher the dose the better?

    Thanks man
    As stated earlier, 2g LCLT preworkout only will have positive effects on recovery, VO2 max, and AR density, all of which can indirectly contribute to body composition if dosed long-term.

    It's cheap, and I think it's worth it. Just stick to 2g.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    What fed are you in? Ordered a bottle, haven't used it yet...would like to know if this is banned by any natty orgs
    Im in the Uk so its much stricter over here

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    As stated earlier, 2g LCLT preworkout only will have positive effects on recovery, VO2 max, and AR density, all of which can indirectly contribute to body composition if dosed long-term.

    It's cheap, and I think it's worth it. Just stick to 2g.
    Thanks man, can it be dosed postworkout instead of pre?, should it be taken on rest days? do you use it C?

  5. I responded to this yesterday but my post was deleted.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I responded to this yesterday but my post was deleted.
    Ok then, thanks anyway C

  7. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Ok then, thanks anyway C
    I do use it. Take 2g preworkout, not postworkout.

  8. Happens to me all the time

    Sorta SHADY!

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I responded to this yesterday but my post was deleted.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's not so simple. If doing intense and prolonged exercise, LCLT is beneficial. If not getting enough sunlight, D is beneficial. Considering a 100 day supply of vitamin D costs $3, it shouldn't even come down to a choice.
    I am pretty inclined to agree with the above. I understand the discussion back and forth on Vitamin D > LCLT from all-around effect; but I am a bigger and bigger fan of mitochondrial optimizers (like carnitine salts and so on) these days.



    D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii

    I am pretty inclined to agree with the above. I understand the discussion back and forth on Vitamin D > LCLT from all-around effect; but I am a bigger and bigger fan of mitochondrial optimizers (like carnitine salts and so on) these days.

    D_
    Do you use nitrates sir? Just recently I've been shown studies on their ability to maximize mitochondrial efficiency.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rob112

    Do you use nitrates sir? Just recently I've been shown studies on their ability to maximize mitochondrial efficiency.
    Eat beetroots lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. I do NOT incorporate nitrates into my plan at present time; simply because there is high-likelihood that with increased mitochondrial efficiency comes increased production of ROS and that would ultimately defeat the purpose. I am not dismissing them - especially in the short-term...but they have no supplemental role at this point and I really could not care for a lot of beetjuice, although green leafy vegetables are a staple.


    D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Think im gonna get on the LCLT, back on vit d as a staple

    would the cortisol inhibitor PS result in fat loss if enough is taken?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Eat beetroots lol
    Eh, I think there is an underdosed nitrate(beet root extract) product already floating around somewhere lol
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii
    I do NOT incorporate nitrates into my plan at present time; simply because there is high-likelihood that with increased mitochondrial efficiency comes increased production of ROS and that would ultimately defeat the purpose. I am not dismissing them - especially in the short-term...but they have no supplemental role at this point and I really could not care for a lot of beetjuice, although green leafy vegetables are a staple.

    D_
    Fair enough. Anecdotally I have had good experiences with them in short term spurts. I am interested to see where the science goes in sports performance.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  16. [QUOTE=miniarnold;3374836]
    would the cortisol inhibitor PS result in fat loss if enough is taken?[/QUOTE


    .......anyone know?

  17. [QUOTE=miniarnold;3380056][QUOTE=miniarnold;3374836]
    would the cortisol inhibitor PS result in fat loss if enough is taken?[/QUOTE


    Bump for the experts..................

  18. Cortisol reduction inhibits lipolysis if that's what you're asking. It does, however, spare muscle and reduce adipocyte differentiation.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Cortisol reduction inhibits lipolysis if that's what you're asking. It does, however, spare muscle and reduce adipocyte differentiation.
    Inhibit meaning it stops fat burning or increases it?
    does it require a high daily dose for fat loss say above 600mg?
    do you know of any1 using it and actually loosing fat?, and how should it be cycled?

    Thanks.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Inhibit meaning it stops fat burning or increases it?
    does it require a high daily dose for fat loss say above 600mg?
    do you know of any1 using it and actually loosing fat?, and how should it be cycled?

    Thanks.
    yes

    1 gram of 50% should do

    no I don't and you should cycle everything

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    yes

    1 gram of 50% should do

    no I don't and you should cycle everything


    So increases fat burning?

    would this be any good, its 20% and derived from soy?

    http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products...hatidyl_serine

  22. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    So increases fat burning?

    would this be any good, its 20% and derived from soy?

    http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products...hatidyl_serine
    Again, cortisol stimulates lipolysis.

    Primordial performance makes a product but I haven't looked into it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Again, cortisol stimulates lipolysis.

    Primordial performance makes a product but I haven't looked into it.

    doesnt cortisol stimulate fat storage in excess, but your saying it stimulates lipolysis which is fat burning right?....

    so reducing cortisol with supplements say in this case with PS it will / can cause fat loss or not?

    What you think of the above supp 20% PS and derived from soy, i dont think this is the most natural form of PS if im correct?

  24. Ahhhhh astute question

    This is a rather complicated/complex dynamic b/c either elevated cortisol or suppressed levels can fascilitate lipolysis or lipogensis.

    Definitley looking forward to Coop's reply on this one!

    Coop - School us buddy.


    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    doesnt cortisol stimulate fat storage in excess, but your saying it stimulates lipolysis which is fat burning right?....

    so reducing cortisol with supplements say in this case with PS it will / can cause fat loss or not?

    What you think of the above supp 20% PS and derived from soy, i dont think this is the most natural form of PS if im correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Again, cortisol stimulates lipolysis.

    Primordial performance makes a product but I haven't looked into it.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  25. yes bit confused as i thought high/elevated cortisol can lead to fat gain is the word lipogensis.....
    and by reducing/lowering cortisol (with a supp in this case such as using PS) it can lead to fat loss lipolysis.....
    ?

    And is the PS supp above ^ at 20% derived from soy any good, as i am not sure if PS is originally from a more potent natural source (not from soy) ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Stacking" topical fat burners..
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Do you need to "cycle" Fat Burners + Diet Pills??
    By aerlyn02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Log in
Log in