Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AI's

Doc,

Now the Formestane is targeted for removal from the OTC market what other AI's, now on the market, would you endorse? There are tons of so called AI's being sold without scientific backing. The overall picture gets very confusing.

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.04%

This is a subject that gets very tricky for me to be as objective as I can be (the concept of "endorsement"). I will try to be as forthright as I can be without truly recommending anything; just presenting data as this thread develops simply because it becomes a sort-of "liability."

From a botanical standpoint, there are, in effect, many items that have mild AI. Resveratrol is one offering, albeit mild...it is there is petri analysis and while we discussed some issues direct estrogen receptor offering in another thread...the AI effect is clear. Due to it's mild activity; could coupling it with another mild agent yield a stronger effect? Quite Possibly. I am still a fan of oral (as opposed to other forms of administration) and in a dose that is upwards of 500mg or higher to see this effect at a rate that would be worth talking about. That will NOT dismiss the plethora of "other" reasons to take resveratrol.

Another good one is grapeseed extract given high concentrations of procyanidin B dimers.

Another nutrient (not necessarily botanical) that gets great attention in this category is Vitamin D; although this is tricky if not already deficient as to what effect this will have on aromatase. I think most 180-200 lb athletes should be ingesting 5000-10000 IUs daily anyway of Vitamin D3. Beyond that; it may get toxic but without signs/symptoms of hypercalcemia, I don't know that there's any true reason to "go easy" on dosing.

I have a product that focuses on other things in development, so it would be hard for me to discuss all the ingredients at length. Needless to say, I obviously will support this product (anticipated 1st quarter of new year with two pro-tesosterone offerings), which I obviously too would believe to be the MOST POTENT on the market in this category, not cutting corners if corners are to be had in this industry.

I am still a fan of 6-Bromo; BUT this too suffers from limitation on the market these days. But...on the far-off chance you might be able to muster some up...I'd say take on some stock of 6-Bromo and Form as able... Someone still probably has some at this point.

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Doc,

Now the Formestane is targeted for removal from the OTC market what other AI's, now on the market, would endorse? There are tons of so called AI's being sold without scientific backing. The overall picture gets very confusing.
    Where is formestane going?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I read on another website that the Feds will soon be targeting AI's. Formestane was said to be at the top of their list.