T-Bomb II, ProHormone - AnabolicMinds.com

T-Bomb II, ProHormone

  1. New Member
    nhlnbamlbnfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    T-Bomb II, ProHormone


    I just completed a round of the prohormone Tren extreme but now I want to keep with a Nat. test booster. Been taking T-Bomb II for a week now and can definitely feel it working. I am 43 and have had a few cycles with pro hormones. No bad side affects except for some mild acne which for my age is a little suspicious. Can someone tell me if T-bomb II is a prohormone? nothing on the label tells me that it is but people on the boards say otherwise. If it isn't and I want to keep my nat test levels up can I stay on this for an extended length of time. I need to boost because my test levels have dropped off and I feel a difference when I am not taking anything. Great board and thanks....

  2. New Member
    LaGrange26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    127

    T-Bomb 2 is not a prohomore but a natty test booster
  3. New Member
    LaGrange26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    127

    T-bomb 2 is over priced and there are much better products out there
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    nhlnbamlbnfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by LaGrange26 View Post
    T-bomb 2 is over priced and there are much better products out there
    What in your opinion is better? will the natty test boosters over time become less effective the longer your on them like AAS?
  5. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    474

    Quote Originally Posted by nhlnbamlbnfl View Post
    What in your opinion is better? will the natty test boosters over time become less effective the longer your on them like AAS?
    Try activate extreme.
  6. New Member
    nhlnbamlbnfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Try activate extreme.
    I was going to try Activate or Diesel Test Hardcore...I've heard decent things about DTH. I just want to stay away from the Prohormones for a while. I had some great results from Epistane and tren extreme but the strange things is even at 43 I get acne on my face and I've never had problems with acne growing up, I hate it....I am going to stick with a natty test booster, NO/Creatine and maybe some lower doses of DHEA and see how that goes. Wish there was a decent growth hormone supp. out there...
  7. Senior Member
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    733

    I didn't notice anything with t-bomb II, I gave my bottle away half full.
  8. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    274

    Quote Originally Posted by nhlnbamlbnfl View Post
    I was going to try Activate or Diesel Test Hardcore...I've heard decent things about DTH. I just want to stay away from the Prohormones for a while. I had some great results from Epistane and tren extreme but the strange things is even at 43 I get acne on my face and I've never had problems with acne growing up, I hate it....I am going to stick with a natty test booster, NO/Creatine and maybe some lower doses of DHEA and see how that goes. Wish there was a decent growth hormone supp. out there...
    Have you tried powerful ?
    I've just finished stacking powerful , ZMT and 300mg/day of 6oxo and really rated it.
    Nice strength increases and awesome sleeps.
    Nice muscle fullness & pumped all day feeling.
    Did start to have some acne on my face after 3 weeks.

    Plan on trying this stack again in a couple of months but I might try 6oxo extreme this time.
  9. New Member
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    260

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Have you tried powerful ?
    I've just finished stacking powerful , ZMT and 300mg/day of 6oxo and really rated it.
    Nice strength increases and awesome sleeps.
    Nice muscle fullness & pumped all day feeling.
    Did start to have some acne on my face after 3 weeks.

    Plan on trying this stack again in a couple of months but I might try 6oxo extreme this time.
    what about alpha drive and pavarol? werent you big om those 2 supps awhile back
  10. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1599

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I didn't notice anything with t-bomb II, I gave my bottle away half full.

    What a lucky guy he must be!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  11. Senior Member
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    733

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    What a lucky guy he must be!
    lol yeah, hope it works out better for him, hehe. I figured it was one less bottle in my stash for my gf to use as leverage when arguing about my supplement spending habits.
    'the art of fighting without fighting' hehe. :bruce2:
    Never hurts to be generous.
  12. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    274

    Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    what about alpha drive and pavarol? werent you big om those 2 supps awhile back

    What the hell are you doing in this section?

    Stick to your surfing forum dude.

    Oh and thanks for reminding me what a waste of time and money those 2 supplements were.
  13. New Member
    pool_shark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    183

    As you can see by my post count, I don't post here much. I mainly come to this board to read and learn, not post.

    Anyway, I've tried a lot of natural test boosters based on recommendations of members on other boards. I feel a lot of what they say is hype, so I tried other things on my own.

    Powerfull - nothing
    Blue rhino - nothing
    Activate - nothing (original not extreme)
    Diesel Test Hardcore - fuller muscles (pump) no strength increase.
    T-bomb II - fuller muscles, felt great, no strength increase.
    Tribuloid - 20 lb increase in bench press
    Tribex - acne
    Vitrix - nothing
    Endotest - nothing
    Unleashed - nothing
    M-stak - fuller muscles, increase in weight (made me hungry)
    Andro nitrate 4 fuel - all day pump, no strength
    Test drive - nothing

    AI
    6-oxo - 20lb increase in bench press
    Inhibit e - nothing
    novedex XT - nothing
  14. New Member
    gui1957's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    100

    Hey PS,

    I have tried most of the same products you have with the exception of 4. I received mostly the same results. In my opinion, most of the products that are out there today do not support the older 50 lifter crowd. I have spoken to a company on another site that is planning to set up a line of products for just that purpose. If you do know of any products that woul dbenefit the older lifter, please let me know.

    Thanks, guiman
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    Actually I have used some products that I benefited very well from and think that they work even better for our age group.

    I think products that suppress estrogen have the greatest benefit for me. Formestane is my favourite but that is getting hard to come by. Hyperdrol X2 and PCS (Stoked) worked well for me as well. I experineced a very large boost in libido and muscle retention/gain during recomp on all these products.

    As far as other products to boost test I like drive very much as well I am always feeling hard and am able to gain strength over time. Activate works fairly well for me as well I also feel my muscles feel harder and I get good performance.

    There is a couple of fat burning products that really seem to help me to preserve mass and athletic performance. Leviathan Reloaded and Recreate are both good products.

    I know that Powerfull seems to work better for young people in my experience, I got very little out of it anyway.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. New Member
    pool_shark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    183

    Quote Originally Posted by gui1957 View Post
    Hey PS,

    I have tried most of the same products you have with the exception of 4. I received mostly the same results. In my opinion, most of the products that are out there today do not support the older 50 lifter crowd. I have spoken to a company on another site that is planning to set up a line of products for just that purpose. If you do know of any products that woul dbenefit the older lifter, please let me know.

    Thanks, guiman
    I'm almost 40 and the only ones that helped me with my workouts were 6-oxo 6 per night, and tribuloid 4 per day.
    T-bomb II just made me feel good for some reason.

    I just started M-stak and tribuloid combined (2 per day). I'll see how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Actually I have used some products that I benefited very well from and think that they work even better for our age group.

    I think products that suppress estrogen have the greatest benefit for me. Formestane is my favourite but that is getting hard to come by. Hyperdrol X2 and PCS (Stoked) worked well for me as well. I experineced a very large boost in libido and muscle retention/gain during recomp on all these products.

    As far as other products to boost test I like drive very much as well I am always feeling hard and am able to gain strength over time. Activate works fairly well for me as well I also feel my muscles feel harder and I get good performance.

    There is a couple of fat burning products that really seem to help me to preserve mass and athletic performance. Leviathan Reloaded and Recreate are both good products.

    I know that Powerfull seems to work better for young people in my experience, I got very little out of it anyway.
    I forgot to list Hyperdrol. I cut that cycle short because I wasn't feeling anything, I will give that another try though.

    As far as stoked, it's too new for me. So many new products are hyped so fast then later on the "real" reviews come out, or people find out the product has more in it than is listed (mass tabs, Jungle warfare, etc.)
    I will no longer jump on the new product bandwagon.
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    I actually used HDX2 stacked with PCS for PCT and really liked it. I was also using drive at the time. Really good PCT where I gained some nice muscle while losing fat. I was wondering "why am I not losing eight" not that I cared as I could see the fat disappear. The I was up a couple lbs which really blew my mind.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. New Member
    Ahmed229's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    77

    what about Animal stak 2 is it better than T-bomb II ??
  19. New Member
    pool_shark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    183

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed229 View Post
    what about Animal stak 2 is it better than T-bomb II ??
    I'm going to try that when I'm done with M-stak.

    I keep reading from Universal reps that M-stak is better for younger people than Stak2. Since I'm not a younger person, I'm going to try Stak2.
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Actually I have used some products that I benefited very well from and think that they work even better for our age group.

    I think products that suppress estrogen have the greatest benefit for me. Formestane is my favourite but that is getting hard to come by. Hyperdrol X2 and PCS (Stoked) worked well for me as well. I experineced a very large boost in libido and muscle retention/gain during recomp on all these products.

    As far as other products to boost test I like drive very much as well I am always feeling hard and am able to gain strength over time. Activate works fairly well for me as well I also feel my muscles feel harder and I get good performance.

    There is a couple of fat burning products that really seem to help me to preserve mass and athletic performance. Leviathan Reloaded and Recreate are both good products.

    I know that Powerfull seems to work better for young people in my experience, I got very little out of it anyway.
    they changed the formula in powerful, i agree about the old formula but the new one is much improved, imo. i googled ingredients, it is very close to igf-2. will try igf-2 soon to compare, but the new powerful is treating me well.
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    As you can see by my post count, I don't post here much. I mainly come to this board to read and learn, not post.

    Anyway, I've tried a lot of natural test boosters based on recommendations of members on other boards. I feel a lot of what they say is hype, so I tried other things on my own.

    Powerfull - nothing
    Blue rhino - nothing
    Activate - nothing (original not extreme)
    Diesel Test Hardcore - fuller muscles (pump) no strength increase.
    T-bomb II - fuller muscles, felt great, no strength increase.
    Tribuloid - 20 lb increase in bench press
    Tribex - acne
    Vitrix - nothing
    Endotest - nothing
    Unleashed - nothing
    M-stak - fuller muscles, increase in weight (made me hungry)
    Andro nitrate 4 fuel - all day pump, no strength
    Test drive - nothing

    AI
    6-oxo - 20lb increase in bench press
    Inhibit e - nothing
    novedex XT - nothing
    ive recommended tribuloid to a few guys and they like it a lot. you can even get it at vitamin shoppe for under $30. i like to stack it with ejaculoid, but they don't sell that at vit shoppe-it must be the name, haha. you can get the combo at another site for under $50.
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they changed the formula in powerful, i agree about the old formula but the new one is much improved, imo. i googled ingredients, it is very close to igf-2. will try igf-2 soon to compare, but the new powerful is treating me well.
    Yah you were saying that on another thread, I will probably give it another try in the future. USP has really got my attention since Recreate works so well for me. I am kind of looking forward to the new product Primed. As far as nutrient partitioning is concerned I am a bit leary of extra carbs I will probably go with the new Neovar with waxy maze. I am sort of thnking Nevoar and Primed for August if it is out. I can wait for September though could use a break from supps anyway. I am on IGF2/Drive/Recreate/Napalm and love the stack. This should do me till mid to late July. You can see my log link in my signature.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you were saying that on another thread, I will probably give it another try in the future. USP has really got my attention since Recreate works so well for me. I am kind of looking forward to the new product Primed. As far as nutrient partitioning is concerned I am a bit leary of extra carbs I will probably go with the new Neovar with waxy maze. I am sort of thnking Nevoar and Primed for August if it is out. I can wait for September though could use a break from supps anyway. I am on IGF2/Drive/Recreate/Napalm and love the stack. This should do me till mid to late July. You can see my log link in my signature.
    they use fancy names but basically igf-2/powerful contain a lot of same ingredients. have you tried dosing igf-2/recreate before fasted cardio? meltdown/powerful is giving me crazy good results pre fasted cardio. neovar/waxy maize should go great with this.
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    Yes did that on the weekend, 2 45 minute morning sessions (good sessions). I am seeing so much in the way of results from recreate it's hard to say if they have been enhanced by the IGF2 though. IGF2 helps with sleep but have only been on it since Saturday so we'll have to wait and see.

    Almost forgot to mention, I am running 40 mg a day of E-Form as a staple. Took a few days but it has kicked in nicely.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes did that on the weekend, 2 45 minute morning sessions (good sessions). I am seeing so much in the way of results from recreate it's hard to say if they have been enhanced by the IGF2 though. IGF2 helps with sleep but have only been on it since Saturday so we'll have to wait and see.

    Almost forgot to mention, I am running 40 mg a day of E-Form as a staple. Took a few days but it has kicked in nicely.
    aah, eform. a supplement close to my heart. i will have to compare for myself, but results reported from igf-2 don't match what i am seeing from powerful. i got a wicked response the first time i used it pre-fasted cardio. just thought of something-maybe you are giving recreate more credit than it deserves, could be the igf-2 is working better than you thought.
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    I just started the IGF2 on Saturday and I got a real nice sleep. I have been on the recreate for a month now so I know what it does pretty well. It melts fat, does give a nice feeling some of it on the weekend probably was IGF2 especially because of the good sleep. I am already functioning pretty well so I may not notice the IGF2 as much but I am sure I will.

    Fasted Cardio is boring, I find watching porn while I exercise helps. lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just started the IGF2 on Saturday and I got a real nice sleep. I have been on the recreate for a month now so I know what it does pretty well. It melts fat, does give a nice feeling some of it on the weekend probably was IGF2 especially because of the good sleep. I am already functioning pretty well so I may not notice the IGF2 as much but I am sure I will.

    Fasted Cardio is boring, I find watching porn while I exercise helps. lol
    hell yeah! talk about boosting test. damn, weaver i guess us old guys think alike.
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    lol Yah libido does not end at 50. Doesn't even slow down that much if you know how to treat it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,710
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751377

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol Yah libido does not end at 50. Doesn't even slow down that much if you know how to treat it.
    kinda makes you wonder at guys in 20's with libido issues. my old a$$ still gets a chubby at the mall. try sharing a bottle of bliss shot with your wife.
  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,435
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684938

    lol yah that sounds like fun, our aniversary is coming up too. I could take an aspire too, naw I'd kill the poor woman. I will give the bliss shot a whirl some time though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-BOMB II
    By oznerol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM
  3. T Bomb II
    By mbase26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 01:58 AM
  4. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 12:10 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in