Forty Niner Manopause

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the forum and reading all that I can. I need help fighting the spiral downward. In a nutshell...energy,recovery,libido, and overall sense of well being has tanked. My diet and workout have been on point and nothing has changed there. This last year I pushed myself and made some great gains but now it is all going soft...and I mean everything is going soft!! I want to try some over the counter sups to possibly see if I can get my boys swingin again. Test boosters/AntiEstro stacks? I have never taken any sups like these. My sups are the standards:Groceroids,protein,bcaa,wms,creatine,betaalanine.
Open for any and all advice...

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Get Blood work - It is good to know where your T levels

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really need to. I just wanted to see if any of the sups actually can make a difference.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane would be good if we could get a hold of some. Bloodwork is a good idea yes, but if the doctor perscribes something for test it's good to have something to block estrogen. I don't know what other products are good I know there are some and I have heard that doctors often don't take this into consideration.

bobi

Awards
Anybody else have any ideas, I am in sort of the same boat. I'm 54 years old and realize that the days of training for greater streanght and size are over. i am interested in keeping up my fitness level so I can continue to enjoy other physiacal activities that I enjoy, such as skiing and bycycle riding.

I am not interested in taking anything that would lower my natural ability to produce what little Testosterone is still being produced, as I am afraid that I would become dependent on continuing for the rest of my life. Something to reduce estrogen might make sense, but I can't seem to figure out what over the counter supplements make the most sense.

Any ideas are welcome

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane was the best for us old folks alas it's hard to get. By the way nothing over till you say it is. You can still train for strength and size at any age, you may have to be more carefull but I assume your wiser now. Age is a number mostly, I don't let it bother me. I do listen to what my body tells me though.... well most of the time.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Check out dermacrine and sustain alpha by primordial performance. I heard a lot of good things about those.
Dermacrine has hormones in it, but Sustain alpha doesn't.
I've yet to try the latter, saving it for Havoc/Dermacrine PCT.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
HEY BOBI =At 54 im going to bench the gym and squat the planet. NOW just do it.