Use it or lose it - AnabolicMinds.com

Use it or lose it

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Use it or lose it

I have been wrestling with this for some time. A couple years ago I purchased 2 bottles of Mega-Trn and 2 of Methoxy-Tst. I have been hesitant about using it due to my age and the thought of negative side effects.

I am a very established lifter, natural most of my life (will be 50 in July). I have used a couple cycles of 1-Test 4ad transdermal back in 2002-3 and a couple Halodrol cycles a couple years ago. I am currently using Furazadrol and E-Form. My goals are to lose fat only and muscle gain is not on the top of my priorities but don't want to lose any either. I am also interested in strength gain.

I have been toying with he idea of using my product in August, I am still not sure how good an idea it is. Do you think these products are mild enough to run for a person my age? If I were to run I would run the proper support supps and I have Toremifine. Anyhow the question is, in your opinion should I use it or lose it?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No opinions ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No opinions ?
    That's almost funny since there's never any shortage of opinions around here.

Here's my thoughts:

1. Some of the newer stuff (like your Fura) and Epithio derivatives like Epistane seem safer and milder than the older stuff.

2. You've already hit a home run with the Formestane.

3. Are you getting some cardio into your workout? Older guys like us (I'm 47) seem to neglect cardio more than the younger bucks.

4. There is so much individual variation in response to these anabolic compounds that its hard to predict who's gonna do well with any of them.

5. With your muscle memory, you should kick a$$ this summer!

Post whatever you decide to do brutha!
    •   

4. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Sorry, almost forgot:

Albuterol has nice fat burning properties and is a great pre-workout addition. It's anti-catabolic effect lets you work out a little longer and harder than without. I've seen dosages of 2-8 mg suggested for this pre-workout application. For fat loss spread out 6 to 15 mg per day in two week cycles.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I don't like stims though, I really react badly to them.

Yes I do plenty of cardio. I know how to get lean, as lean as I want actually. What has actually alluded me all these years is how to stay lean. I have been encorporated a regime of every day living that allows me to slowly burn the fat over time. I just stay in recomp mode all the time. Sure I have a couple of bad weekends here and there but for the most part it has been reasonably successful.

The main reason I was asking about the products in question is the fact that I already possess them and would like to use them if the sides are minimal. Otherwise I was just going to get rid of them.
  6. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

It would be nice if we had some objective measure of anabolic effect versus toxicity. Then you could compare your stash with other great products on the market.

A lot of people sell this kind of stuff on E-bay. Its amazing how some people get all nostalgic about a certain product and will pay top dollar for it. Sell that old stuff and get some Epistane. You'll be lean, mean and clean!

If I might ask, has your total training volume decreased as you got a little older. I'm asking because I'm making nice gains on a low volume program. I'm curious because I just started lifting heavier last year, but kept volume low from the start. I value your opinion because you've been successful at it so long.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It has decreased slightly but over the years I have been able to optimize. It's intensity that counts, I can do a 45 minute routine that would yield more gains than one that takes over an hour. Intensity is the real key, balls to the walls all out carnage. Look at training in a different way, instead of trying to do more, think of ways you can burn out faster, that is what I mean by intensity. Growth is all about the state you get your body into, all you can do is all you can do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just can't lose the last 5%
    By drvinnybombat in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:01 PM
  4. lose fat and get cut
    By dalell in forum Weight Loss