Dhea

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have read in many cases if your body is already converting testosterone to estradiol readily due to age taking Dhea will only produce more unless you are taking an AI. Have any of you found this to be the case?
    Do any of you take it during a cycle while pulsing? If so when?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth3x View Post
    I have read in many cases if your body is already converting testosterone to estradiol readily due to age taking Dhea will only produce more unless you are taking an AI. Have any of you found this to be the case?
    Do any of you take it during a cycle while pulsing? If so when?
    i havent taken it with a cycle yet,and idropped to 100 mgs. every other day, and 25mg in between to block cortisol.i havent seen any adverse effects. i did notice the first week i loaded up on 3oo mgs my muscles,especially arms were rock hard 3 days after working them.the reason i dropped my dose to 100mgs, is i read on a medical site that some people under age 60 on that dose had sides of balding.they may have heredity risks though too,i dont have any in my family.also 25mgs.in the a.m and 25mgs before bed is supposed to block cortisol when it is at its time of release(A.M and bedtime):chick:
    •   

3. Adding DHEA to my PCT seemed to make a difference in the libido, energy, well being areas. I used one of Dr. D's recommendations, 100mg morning and 100mg at noon. Seems I read there was a conflict with taking it at night and it affecting sleep.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Adding DHEA to my PCT seemed to make a difference in the libido, energy, well being areas. I used one of Dr. D's recommendations, 100mg morning and 100mg at noon. Seems I read there was a conflict with taking it at night and it affecting sleep.
    i havent had any trouble sleeping through the night so far.:bruce2:

5. For anyone interested, here's quite a long discussion on Dr. D's PCT involving DHEA (200mg tapered to 100mg):
    Running Serm inverse to ADT??

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-keto-DHEA doses
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
  2. DHEA vs 7-keto DHEA
    By grigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
  3. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
  4. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
  5. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 07:19 PM