Epistaine ???

SIDUDE

SIDUDE

Awards
Hay everybody,

New to this Form, liken it in a big way, I have done some cycles in the past all injectables, so I am familiar with the turf. This new product Epistaine, which I hesitate to call AAS but is highly touted as an anabolic agent has got me wondering, does anybody know what the actual mechanism is in the body? Is it converted in the liver to AAS, or is it more like an oral AAS with a modified molecular structure? How it is milder on the liver? This is sort of an odd side effect for an oral compound, no?

In addition are the anti estrogen properties acting as an AI or is it acting as an estrogen blocker? Why is post cycle needed if this compound has anti Estrogen properties?

I just started a cycle today, I have had pre existing Gyno, I am planning a full cycle as opposed to PC because I want to see if it improves the condition. Any info would be appreciated.

brandon615

Awards
Epistane is an oral AAS. It is mild but not dont mean that it will go so easy on your liver. Methyl attached at the 17a position if thats what your asking? Im no chem expert. But post cycle is reccomended because on any AAS your hormones will be outta wack afterwardsd no matter what properties the AAS contain. You know this as you have said you have taken cycles before so im not trying to make you feel stupid or anythinig. I mean im sure the epistane can help with gyno while on cycle but i think ppl are misunderstanding it when they read about how it helps reduce gyno. Ive heard great things about epistane but to me it just looks like something that would help market the product. Dont get me wrong from what i hear its awesome. I will be runnin an epi cycle towards the end of this summer.

SIDUDE

SIDUDE

Awards
Epistane is an oral AAS. It is mild but not dont mean that it will go so easy on your liver. Methyl attached at the 17a position if thats what your asking? Im no chem expert. But post cycle is reccomended because on any AAS your hormones will be outta wack afterwardsd no matter what properties the AAS contain. You know this as you have said you have taken cycles before so im not trying to make you feel stupid or anythinig. I mean im sure the epistane can help with gyno while on cycle but i think ppl are misunderstanding it when they read about how it helps reduce gyno. Ive heard great things about epistane but to me it just looks like something that would help market the product. Dont get me wrong from what i hear its awesome. I will be runnin an epi cycle towards the end of this summer.
Ok thanks for the input their Bro, That explains some stuff, I am still not convinced that the product is worth it, most of these companies make their money on the "Test Market", meaning they release a product with lots of hype, they sponsor BB’s like this one to answer all your questions and re-enforce all your hopes and dreams, once they make their money their either pitching their next product to you or they are out of business.

IMO if you are taking AAS what is the sense of taking less then your body already naturally produces, so how do you dose this stuff? If their recommending 40MG a day that is nothing, I don't want to jeopardize my natural Test levels for some over the counter knock off that is "Like" AAS or a mild “AAS’. Let’s face it if the government is not looking to ban it then how effective can it be? If it does not produce side effects like Gyno, Hair loss, acne, bloating, how seriously can you take it?

I was hanging with a buddy the other day he has a ton of old body building magazines from a couple years ago, with few exceptions virtually none of the supplements and most of the companies are no longer around. Who remembers Jeff Summers, he had several product lines, every month their was another miracle product that was going to blow the lid off the BB world, what a joke, so many people get ripped off on new edge pseudo science, it is a bunch of crap! It is either real or not.

Either way I will keep you guys posted, if I smell a rat I will let you all know.

brandon615

Awards
Ive heard of ppl going 40/40/40/40-50 but it all depends on your body/experience/sides etc.

Ha yeh im def tired of hyped up supplements. But i have seen two of my buddies take this stuff. One tweaked his diet to get a good bulk out of it and it did great. You also have to consider this was his first cycle. My other buddy didnt really worry about diet as he always eats anyway. He dried out and had great strength gains so i would have to give a thumbs up on the product.

SIDUDE

SIDUDE

Awards
Ive heard of ppl going 40/40/40/40-50 but it all depends on your body/experience/sides etc.

Ha yeh im def tired of hyped up supplements. But i have seen two of my buddies take this stuff. One tweaked his diet to get a good bulk out of it and it did great. You also have to consider this was his first cycle. My other buddy didnt really worry about diet as he always eats anyway. He dried out and had great strength gains so i would have to give a thumbs up on the product.
Sure generally speaking, and this includes myself, No one ever just takes one supplement at a time, so how do you know your not experiencing a placebo effect combined with the results of good diet and Creatine intake?

The only definitive answer is a blood test to know if a product is living up to it's hype.

brandon615

Awards
I see where your comin from but when you consider that ppl who have reached their genetic potential and then take this stuff and still gain seven to ten pounds i would say it works. But thats just my opinion. I can def see where your comin from on the whole hype and promoting/marketing schemes. But from what i have seen i will def. back epistane.

SIDUDE

SIDUDE

Awards
I see where your comin from but when you consider that ppl who have reached their genetic potential and then take this stuff and still gain seven to ten pounds i would say it works. But thats just my opinion. I can def see where your comin from on the whole hype and promoting/marketing schemes. But from what i have seen i will def. back epistane.
K, I am hopeing your right....

brandon615

Awards
Ha just read as much on it as you can. I try to read as many reviews and ask anybody around what they experienced while they took it.
Try starting a thread in the steriod section. That might generate more response.

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
I am in the same exact spot as SIDUDE. I want to know more about what you can use with it. I'm thinking about a trenA cycle with it, but I don't like throwing money away on a good advertising campaign. by the time you get a good answer the product is either banned or it's bigger , better replacement is here.

buns

Awards
Its worth it. I used the Epidrol by Genera Supps. I had the best results when using 40mg a day. To see if it really did much I used this supplement and nothing else except protein shakes. Everytime I use it I jump up 10-15 lbs. I will say this and I dont know if there is any correlation but my brother had several muscle tears while using it. The worst was when he ripped the bicep off on the top of the arm. It just seems like I get extremely tight when using this stuff and I constantly have to stretch while working out. My arms will get so tight I cannot reach up to stick my headphones back in.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
K, I am hopeing your right....
He's right. 3 of us just finished. 2 of us stacked it with X tren. the other with phera. We all got what we were looking for but phera seems the way to go for a bulk.

TBone4110

Awards
He's right. 3 of us just finished. 2 of us stacked it with X tren. the other with phera. We all got what we were looking for but phera seems the way to go for a bulk.
Im on my second week of Epistane using 30mg a day. I have been reading up on this stuff and just want to see some opinion's of what PCT to take. I keep seeing Nolva in alot of posts but where can i get it? I see all the cycle plans and recomendations but i see that you took this already. What do you recommend?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Im on my second week of Epistane using 30mg a day. I have been reading up on this stuff and just want to see some opinion's of what PCT to take. I keep seeing Nolva in alot of posts but where can i get it? I see all the cycle plans and recomendations but i see that you took this already. What do you recommend?
We are using OTC based PCT. My buds are using PCS as a base I am using PP test recovery stack and Actuvate Extreme Towards the end. We all used PCS on off days. This is my first go round with EPI. Blood work coming up. WE are all prepared to upgrade our PCT quckly if needed

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is an oral steriod and will suppress your natural test levels. That will lead you to needing a serm like Nolvadex to restore HPTA as quickly as possible. Also, any oral steriod will likely not be good to your blood lipids. Be prepared for tanked HDL levels and high LDL levels along with elevated liver values.
Neoborn has a good thread on Epi.....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborn-s-epistane.html

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is an oral steriod and will suppress your natural test levels. That will lead you to needing a serm like Nolvadex to restore HPTA as quickly as possible. Also, any oral steriod will likely not be good to your blood lipids. Be prepared for tanked HDL levels and high LDL levels along with elevated liver values.
Neoborn has a good thread on Epi.....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborn-s-epistane.html
YUP even on a pulse = definatly feel shut down. So far I am liking my Test recovery stack with PCS of course. No complaints here

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
YUP even on a pulse = definatly feel shut down. So far I am liking my Test recovery stack with PCS of course. No complaints here
Thats great to hear. I'm getting ready to run some epi/phera and I've got mine ready to go.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Thats great to hear. I'm getting ready to run some epi/phera and I've got mine ready to go.
For my money thats the best OTC STACK for size and strength gains with the least sides. Hope you log it - that would be a great one.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
For my money thats the best OTC STACK for size and strength gains with the least sides. Hope you log it - that would be a great one.
I will at least post my thoughts on the stack and any gains made.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Epi stacks best with Formastane IMO. I've done quite a few cycles with the two of them. Since I can't get Form at the moment, I am just using some Progesterone to help cut back on my Estradiol. It is working just as well as the Form did before. This time I am doing a 10 week pulse 3X per wk. At 3X I feel no shutdown but at 4 and 5 I do FWIW. Coming back from a RC tear is very difficult but the Epi has helped a lot.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Epi stacks best with Formastane IMO. I've done quite a few cycles with the two of them. Since I can't get Form at the moment, I am just using some Progesterone to help cut back on my Estradiol. It is working just as well as the Form did before. This time I am doing a 10 week pulse 3X per wk. At 3X I feel no shutdown but at 4 and 5 I do FWIW. Coming back from a RC tear is very difficult but the Epi has helped a lot.
on 3 epi pulse do you find weeks 6 , 7 , 8 the gains taylor off. Do you mainly lean bulk eating well over maintenace calories. How about adding DHEA. Are you going to do any PCT. Thanks

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
on 3 epi pulse do you find weeks 6 , 7 , 8 the gains taylor off. Do you mainly lean bulk eating well over maintenace calories. How about adding DHEA. Are you going to do any PCT. Thanks
Actually I find doing a Pulse takes longer to get rolling than doing a straight cycle. However, I prefer to spend 10 weeks getting to the same point more safely, than I would have with say 5 weeks of a full daily run. Not that I believe Epi is in any way harsh like the SD I used to love. In fact I am now on week 6 of this cycle and I feel very, very good. My strength is coming back nicely.

I do use DHEA all the time. On cycle I use it 2X ED @ 50 mgs and off cycle only at night time.

To be honest I don't really believe a PCT is needed for a Pulse EPI cycle but I recommend it just to be safe. I know my body well but I can not in good conscience simply assume that everyone else would react the same way under the same circumstances. I do a short tamox. citrate for 2 weeks, use Fenugreek, continue the DHEA, go heavy with my CEE/L-Arginine/Beta-Alanine stack, continue the Progesterone for Estrogen control and it works for me. Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 73
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 13
SIDUDE Anabolics 0