Being lean at 35, 40, 45... More aerobics?
- 07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
For me, diet is more important than cardio. Not only what I am eating but when plays a big role.
Also, preworkout fatburners really help if you can stand the sides. I like Amp2.
Excessive cardio flattens me out, I stick to 2-3x weekly for 30-40 minutes, usually 2 days medium intensity, 1 day intervals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bob Jones in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:55 PM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
- By Grunt76 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2005, 03:28 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 04-07-2005, 02:19 PM
- By TheUsual in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:40 PM