Cycle for a 50 year old - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle for a 50 year old

Cycle for a 50 year old

Hello,
    I spent some time with my foster father today, and he's looking to get back into cycling. He ran 1AD when he was in his late 40's, and it served him well. However, at that time, he and his buddies knew nothing of PCT. He was recommended to saw palmetto, and he didn't even take it. He lost all his gains. He broke the 500lb bench press mark on the cycle, but he's well down now... he's currently around 200lb, with a fairly lean build.

This time around, I'll help him if he decides to run it again. He has another bottle of 1AD, but I've been somewhat talking to him about the new stuff, such as Epistane and such compounds. I've never run 1AD - got into this type of supplementation after the ban. But from what I know, there's considerable bloat and gains aren't the easiest to hold. The new stuff, such as Epidrol, seem to have great reviews, well past PCT. Solid gains in strength that stay.

He is over 50 years old however, and I don't want to push something on him that he would have a hard time recovering from. What are your recommendations? Skimming through reviews, I see that people have had good success with Epidrol at his age, but I'm not sure if I should be extra careful not to push something that would be adverse due to his age.

Here's my small plan for him -
    Weeks 1-8 - HyperdrolX2 + MassFX
    Weeks 8-12 - *Either layoff, or begin the DS cycle*
    Weeks 12-16 - Epistane + Propadrol / 1AD / or any suggestions
    Proper PCT to finish it.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Looking for the best strength producing products, but with sides considered. I got a little excited talking to him, and starting asking him if he's consider Dermacrine or Sustain (personally liked my Dermacrine cycle). Kind of overdid it - he wants to keep it simple.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Ordering for him tonight, if things go as planned! Have him started by Friday, with NP's super fast shipping. Good stuff.

Thanks

Weeks 1-8 - Epistane + 1AD + Trenadrol
    Weeks 12-16- HyperdrolX2 + MassFX + SERM like Torem

propadrol is not as strong in terms of strength gains to trenadrol nor cut. if you've tried both you'll understand. Epistane is so safe I'd easily run it @ whatever dosage you'd like. youngin's around 60mg. i suppose for 50 years old around 10-20mg and 30mg at most.

NP doesn't have trenadrol but island supps and milehighmuscle have it.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post

Weeks 1-8 - Epistane + 1AD + Trenadrol
    Weeks 12-16- HyperdrolX2 + MassFX + SERM like Torem

propadrol is not as strong in terms of strength gains to trenadrol nor cut. if you've tried both you'll understand. Epistane is so safe I'd easily run it @ whatever dosage you'd like. youngin's around 60mg. i suppose for 50 years old around 10-20mg and 30mg at most.
    LOL
    I was planning on starting him off at a smaller level... he got great gains with 1AD solo years ago - stacking is almost way overboard for this guy. He's still fairly new to supplements in general.. in his day, protein shakes were the fab. EAS Myoplex was basically the big hitter.

I'll keep the Epistane in mind, as from the information I've gathered as well, it really does appear to be a safer option. Currently I just ordered him MassFX/HyperdrolX2 for a natural test boosting stack. If he doesn't really get what he wants, I'll definitly let him know about Epistane, or at least how to properly run his 1AD with a real PCT.

Definitly appreciate your input on this though, thanks.

i doubt that he'd ever be disappointed in epistane.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Tell that youngster that I highly recommend Epistane. I'm on my third cycle right now and pulsing 40 mgs. I am stacking it but with the very mild M-OHN.

I'm 45 years old and have been in and out of the gym for years. I just found out about these type of supplement about
    1 year ago. I've used the Ultimate Mass Stack by AX and got real nice results. Now I'm using Anabolic Pump, Cissus RX, Green Magnitude and, Purple Wrath which, in my opinion is as
    good as the AX stack. Now I'm looking for a better but safe bang for the bucks stack.

Which stack do you think is better - Superdrol NG, Mass FX and, Trisorbagen or the Epistane, 1AD and Trenadrol stack. I see you need a post cycle therapy with the Epistane stack. Is there any side effects like hair loss? Don't want to loose what I have. If I can't find Torem what would be a good replacement? (APCT by AX)

Please I did not mean to hijack this thread, I'm just looking for good advise.

i'm not looking to jack this thread either but i'm also 50 and going to start hyperdrol, mass-X and retain soon. any info is greatly appreciated

If his going for an anabolic then I would say stay with whats tested and true. Epistane is a good product and has minimal sides but why not go for plain old Test e/c. Even at a low dose of 250 a week he will see better results after 10 weeks then with any prohormone. Easier on his liver too.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman7 View Post
    If his going for an anabolic then I would say stay with whats tested and true. Epistane is a good product and has minimal sides but why not go for plain old Test e/c. Even at a low dose of 250 a week he will see better results after 10 weeks then with any prohormone. Easier on his liver too.
    I second that although I've never taken Epistane.

I agree spider on the the test e/c but not all of us have the outlets for it so we have to use the stuff thats available! It sux I agree...I hate taxin my liver any more than I have to but I'm 46 an sick of feelin like ****! Ya know what I mean guy! PEACE ICE

I think if you look around enough on the internet you will find what your looking for. At 46 you will notice a big improvement
    in how you feel off of a low dose of test. I am not as old as you
    farts but I never touched any type of syringe until I was 39. All
    I ever used were oral Prohormones. Although most worked well,especially
    superdrol, I found recovery from and gains were easier on plain old Test.

Alot of guys this age really like the Dermacrine. It provides a good natural base of androgenic/anabolic support and stacks well with alot of other prohormones.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many cycles normal for a 24 year old?
    By p00ndawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. Supplements for the 50 year old fella
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:02 AM
  4. Safe fat burner for my 50 year old mom?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 07:03 PM