CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi. New to the Forums here.

From SC. Work in finance.

37 years old until November.

Been lifting since 1986. Did roids pre 1991. Not much since, except for Creatine pre 2001 and didn't see much results.

Haven't seen many results at all to tell you the truth. Seems like all I ever do is maintain what I have. I have a pretty well-rounded work-out routine so my body does not adjust.

Any advice on supplemetation for a jump-start?

Thanks!

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive from applied nutriceuticals is a nice new product that may give you a kick. I'd suggest switching your workout routine to something odd you've never tried before for 4 -8 weeks, then going back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into diesel test hardcore and the new trib test extreme. get diesel products seem to work real well for us older guys.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diesel Test HC

Thanks for the replies.
I have been looking into DTHC. What other supplement along w/ this one do you suggest?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

Been lifting since 1986. Did roids pre 1991. Not much since, except for Creatine pre 2001 and didn't see much results.

Haven't seen many results at all to tell you the truth. Seems like all I ever do is maintain what I have. I have a pretty well-rounded work-out routine so my body does not adjust.

Thanks!
I'm 37 now, and I've been using DRIVE/RPM/P-slin/AP/DCP with great results. I'm finally below 10% bf and have gained in size (arms, chest, legs) and strength. Recomp at it's finest IMO.

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards

Thanks!
Welcome:dance: Where in SC ?

ClintCanada

Here's an article that lists the hierarchy of supplements -- scroll down once you get there . . .

Bodybuilding.com - Charlie Poole - Diet And Timing!

Basically it goes
1 good diet
2 multi vitamin
3 protein
4 creatine
5 glutamine
6 branch chain amino acids
7 ZMA

This may not be exactly a 'jump start' but it gets me gains fast enough -- and they're sustainable -- hope this helps. I find these supps cheaper to buy (I get them from Costco) separate like this . . .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 49 (ex- competitive builder) who was out of the scene for about a year and a half. First I had to get my diet and lifting on track but that didn't take long as I have been around the block a few times, natural most of my life so I know my body very well.

Once I was satisfied with how things were going I too was looking for a little boost. Yah I'm 49 I could use one. I went to Drive and was very, very happy. I was able to push my strength up while the fat came off. Now I'm sitting at 258 at abround 17-18% body fat which for me is fairly healthy and my normal off season shape. Yah getting down for contest was always a *****.

Anyway worked well for me, supplied nice energy and mood enhancement as well.

Oh and at 38 you are no where's near old, I don't think age was much of a factor for me till I was past 45 and then I think it was more because I was out of shape. At 49 I still can out train most in the gym (almost all really), yah I hurt more but I have grown to kind of like it. :twisted: