Larry Scott at 64 yrs.
- 09-25-2007, 03:11 PM
- 09-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I met him and got him to autograph his book at the Olympia last year. He's definitely showing his age a lot more now than he is in that picture. Very friendly but very quiet.
- 09-25-2007, 08:04 PM
I respect all of the "old school" men of iron. It was a lot different in those days, training in spartan gyms with no special amenities. You came in, did your work and then left. No social time. No one was looking for dates. No one knew the long-term affects of steroids, it was just something you did if you wanted to compete with the big boys. It's still the case, but at least now, we know the affects and while many make the choice, others don't. Bodybuilding is one of the greatest sports around. It's my passion. I love everything about it.
11-01-2007, 12:30 PM
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
that is a hell of a bi
11-01-2007, 01:22 PM
I can only hope to maintain a physique half of that by the time I am 64...
11-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
If you get the opportunity to watch any of his old video's I would recommend them. He has phenomenal techniques. Unfortunatley everything I have of his is on vhs and I need to covert it in order to share.
Similar Forum Threads
- By PaulBlack in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
- By mclovin30 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:05 AM
- By schroedes in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:11 PM
- By Old Navy in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 340Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:23 AM