Anyone ever have a hydrocele?

zues

Awards
I was just told I have a hydrocele and was wondering if anyone else has had this. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or REALLY CONCERNED. Starting cipro at 500 mg's twice a day, then maybe see a urologist. Any input appreciated. Thanks

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to be too concerned with, but something you definitely want to take care of which it looks like you've started to already do.

In my case, my left side of my scrotum enlarged to about tha size of a racquetball. They had to open me up to drain it and double stitch it.

Roomy

Awards
I was just told I have a hydrocele and was wondering if anyone else has had this. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or REALLY CONCERNED. Starting cipro at 500 mg's twice a day, then maybe see a urologist. Any input appreciated. Thanks
I had one on my left bollock a few years back, I waited until it became uncomfortable before having it surgically removed.Had to wear a sling on my balls for a while, you can imagine the pain:aargh: looked as if someone had taken a hammer to me:hammer: